PDA

View Full Version : Hotwendywilliams.com my defense of her

clovis_adult_filmmaker
07-21-2005, 02:37 PM
Hey what's up all. I
ve been a fan of wendy for a few years now, i've never really posted anything on her yahoo group because wendy has ALWAYS had a loyal fanbase. But here lately i've noticed and wendy has made it pretty public of all the so called "fans" bashing her on EVERY board out there. Now in my persoal opinion that's pretty lame ensuring you hit ever TS board to post the same negative feedback regarding her. In my honest opinion i really think wendy is one of the more beautiful ts out there. (in my personal opinion i think she is the hottest) she has the face the looks the stylethe bosy, i mean everything is perfectly portioned. And the fact that some people can't leave a decent bit of negitive criticism but has to spread it all over is a bit cliche. But that's another topic. I
ve seen a few movies wendy has been in and i can honestly say i loved them. She is VERY into her work VERY into her fans(if not she wouldn't do the dance tours like she does.) I will stand behind her and defend the hatred and negative biased opinions that attempt to degrade and belittle her from here on out. I'm just one person but i know there are countless others who feel the same and perhaps my one voice will let them know it's ok to stand up for those you admire and respect. So wendy IF you are reading this keep up the good work and all you other. Take a good look in the mirror before you attempt criticize another life dream.

NiceGuy Eddie
07-21-2005, 04:13 PM
I`ve seen a few clips of her and I think she`s hot and pretty.

I`ve never been with a TS girl, but just seeing her in action makes me want to meet one... 8)

endo420
07-21-2005, 04:57 PM
The amount of movies Wendy makes versus Vanity is really telling. A changing of the guard? The new Vanity? No flames please. Just stating fact.

WendyWilliams
07-21-2005, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the compliment however Vaniity will always but in aleague of her own as we all should be. She has accomplished alot via the adult entertainment industry and her presence is amazing.

I have been blessed with a great video presence this year:
ROgue Adventures 24
Anabolic Tgirls 2
Shemale Nation 3
Jet Set 7 (release in August)
Tooled Up Shemales ? think is the name (August)
Wendys Wild Shemales (End of AUgust finally)

ANd shooting for Robert Hill and others come September.

There are others like Danielle, Gia, and JOanna who are paces ahead with their releases this year and I wish them the best of luck with Avn Transsexual Performer of the Year.

Wendy

chefmike
07-21-2005, 09:35 PM
wendy- I've never seen your work, but you conduct yourself on this forum like a class act...actually I did see the pictures of you and foxy, which were hot...are you from florida?...if so, have you ever done any work with tonya? I find your posts, (and vicki's), smart and informative!! I wish D Foxxx still posted here, as her posts were before I joined....I have the something extra #2 video, and she is very sexy in it. Anyway, kudos to a class act!

wishlist8955
07-22-2005, 04:17 AM
Wendy,

I'm glad you give your fans the opportunity to talk to you in your group. In my opinion, you're a wonderful professional. You don't alienate your fans like many people with fame tend to do. They tend to forget that without a fan base they wouldn't be anything. Keep doing what you're doing. Regardless of other's opinions, you're grade A in my book. I've seen some of your stuff so I'm not what you would consider a number 1 fan. I look forward to hearing from you on your group. Perhaps we'll run into each other one day. Good luck and stay strong.

E