PDA

View Full Version : Would you sleep with a Transvestite?

cal_tsg
05-30-2008, 03:01 AM
Would you ever consider sleeping with someone who spends only part of their lives as a woman.

justatransgirl
05-30-2008, 11:07 AM
Would you ever consider sleeping with a horse if it wore a wig?

Talk about well hung...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Faldur
05-30-2008, 02:16 PM
I like Jamies question better.. can we change the poll?

:p

luv4Tgirls
05-30-2008, 06:53 PM
yeah I would, this is one I would

tsntx
05-30-2008, 06:57 PM
sure as long as he was hung

theres no way in hell he'll EVER be completly passable

Jamie made the best point

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
05-30-2008, 08:16 PM
Yes I definitely would, as long as all he had on was a wig and was completely passible as a man, I mean TG, I mean, as long as it was hung and gave it to me in the ass and let me choke on it's tranny cock.

" It rubs the lotion on it's skin... It puts the lotion in the basket... Put the fuckin' lotion in the basket !!!! "

Prefect
05-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Nothing is more funny than watching transexuals get all up in arms over transvestites. It is hilarous because they were transvestites at one point.

callahac
05-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Why hte heck not, as long as they are cute and have a smoking cock!

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
05-30-2008, 08:41 PM
There is nothing wrong with wanting to sleep with gay men in drag at all... But if you do so then you are either bisexual or gay... so... to me at least it's funny when men sleep with men or praise large cocks and still want to label themselves as straight... But hey... to each his own.

It's just funny to us. That's all !

Yes, I was a transvestite at one point, but back then I didn't suck dick in drag, it was a profession to me, but I have always felt like a woman, even when I was a boy. But if a boy feels like a boy and dresses up then he is purely a transvestite. Making one who sleeps with him bisexual or gay.

There is an explanation for everything in life... Except for straight men who say they are straight and droll over cocks. But I do love this website. It makes me giggle.

callahac
05-30-2008, 08:49 PM
I admit that I am bi and almost gay. Find it strange that I am one of the few guys on here that admit it.

GroobySteven
05-30-2008, 09:17 PM
There is no definition that states that you have to have surgery or hormone therapy and live full time to be a transsexual.
Certainly for younger girls who are unable to make the fulltime transition yet, they might not have the ability to live full time. I've worked with some fantastic models who would have been labeled as transsexual under this definition ... who have later went on to be some of the most popular transsexual models or just fantastic looking women.

There is no definition that states because you have had surgery or hormone therapy and live full time that you are a transsexual.

I've met plenty of enhanced gay boys who are living as woman either because it's easier to sell sex that way - or they find life is just easier to be that way (often a combination of both + natural need for attention and flamboyancy). That stunning "shemale" you may be into, may just be a gay guy whose transformed for the financial gain ... or to get "straigher" type guys ...

Go with what looks and feels good to you. Ignore definitions of what some insecure guys/girls may put down, certainly ignore any bitter girls who try to call guys out as "fags" !?!

It's a mixed up, muddled up world. Which makes it interesting.

Sonja.bebe
05-30-2008, 11:18 PM
Go with what looks and feels good to you.

soo true ...

No clue, why people need norms and definitions. maybe they are insecure about their real feelings

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
05-30-2008, 11:35 PM
Agreed with the quote above and also the old saying " everyone is entitled to their own opinion "

Dinand
05-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Count me in for a absolutely not! For me there's a big difference between a transsexual and a transvestite! The first one I like the second one I don't.

santiago316
05-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Quagmire: "Hey there little lady. Why don't you turn around and show me your Lower East Side."
Woman (man voice) : "Sure."
Quagmire: "Whoa, transvestite, back off! Wait a minute...pre-op or post-op?"
Woman: "Pre-op."
Quagmire: "Whoa, transvestite, back off!"

Willie Escalade
05-31-2008, 01:15 AM
Some of the most attractive T-girls I know aren't full-time, so I answered yes. 8)

eze
05-31-2008, 03:21 AM
yeah I would, this is one I would

Did Jennifer switch back?

daltx_m
05-31-2008, 04:27 AM
Yes. I slept with JamieCoxx and would again.

Felicia Katt
05-31-2008, 04:30 AM
There is no definition that states that you have to have surgery or hormone therapy and live full time to be a transsexual.
Certainly for younger girls who are unable to make the fulltime transition yet, they might not have the ability to live full time. I've worked with some fantastic models who would have been labeled as transsexual under this definition ... who have later went on to be some of the most popular transsexual models or just fantastic looking women.

There is no definition that states because you have had surgery or hormone therapy and live full time that you are a transsexual.

I've met plenty of enhanced gay boys who are living as woman either because it's easier to sell sex that way - or they find life is just easier to be that way (often a combination of both + natural need for attention and flamboyancy). That stunning "shemale" you may be into, may just be a gay guy whose transformed for the financial gain ... or to get "straigher" type guys ...

Go with what looks and feels good to you. Ignore definitions of what some insecure guys/girls may put down, certainly ignore any bitter girls who try to call guys out as "fags" !?!

very well said. Just imagine it with a British accent, and its almost perfect :)

FK

El Nino
05-31-2008, 04:41 AM
Seanchai has hit the nail on the head, once again. Kudos brotha

ShyLatino(a)
05-31-2008, 05:10 AM
Yes, if they looked reasonably feminine

without a doubt. I would love to.

I have done alot in my life.
2 ménage à trois
went down on a guy

I just love the beauty that a transexual holds.

ARMANIXXX
05-31-2008, 10:02 AM
In my defense,

I was severely drunk that one night :puke :footinmouth

:wink:

TJT
06-01-2008, 03:51 AM
As long as they don't snore or hog the blankets.

flabbybody
06-01-2008, 03:42 PM
a few years back I took a fancy to someone at a party. My buddy noticed this and started breaking my balls. He said she looked like a flat chested boy wearng a wig. said I was turning into a faggot (mind you, we're at a tranny party)
3 or 4 beers later I see him sneaking into a cab with the very girl he was making fun of an hour before

the subject never came up the next time I saw him.
guys are generally full of shit when it come to who they'll sleep with

goldensamba
06-01-2008, 07:22 PM
There is nothing wrong with wanting to sleep with gay men in drag at all... But if you do so then you are either bisexual or gay... so... to me at least it's funny when men sleep with men or praise large cocks and still want to label themselves as straight... But hey... to each his own.

Let's be real here. Any guy who is into TS girls is at a minimum bisexual. If not then they wouldn't be into someone who has a dick. I have no problem admitting that, but it's annoying to listen to TS girls go on and on about wanting a "straight" guy or guys yammering on about how they are straight because they are top only. Let's call a spade a spade here.

Any guy who gets with a TS is not straight. Period.

Alyssa87
06-01-2008, 07:26 PM
As long as they don't snore or hog the blankets.
cute answer.
i will add... as long as he takes a shower first and keeps his hands to himself. lol

cal_tsg
06-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Wow! Not really the responses I was expecting. I thought more people would say no way as a lot of people do seem to have thing about TVs not being the same as a TS.

I'm not really an expert on the matter and others have made points much better than I could, so I'll not say to much more other than if a part time girl looks sexy and reasonably feminine then I'd be be up for it and I don't really care if people think its more gay than sleeping with a TS.

Dinand
06-01-2008, 08:24 PM
I think the reason why most guys here would do it because they mostly care about the cock and that's the reason why I say no because I don't care about the cock at all. Like if I would be a tgirl - and hopefully that would be this Friday for the first time in Amsterdam - I wouldn't do anything with her cock at all for I'm a top guy all the way.

scroller
06-01-2008, 08:55 PM
I thought more people would say no way as a lot of people do seem to have thing about TVs not being the same as a TS.

Classic trick of any public space. The loudmouths are not actually in the majority.

hungluvr
06-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Yes, I am an equal opportunity cock sucker.

jimbobw2
06-02-2008, 01:07 AM
fruit cakes

MacShreach
06-02-2008, 04:48 PM
I thought more people would say no way as a lot of people do seem to have thing about TVs not being the same as a TS.

Classic trick of any public space. The loudmouths are not actually in the majority.

You mean the cock-queens are in the minority here? I seriously doubt that, actually.

scroller
06-02-2008, 05:49 PM
You mean the cock-queens are in the minority here? I seriously doubt that, actually.

No, that's not what I mean by "loudmouth". More like people with thousands of posts who can't avoid using slurs -- they're in the minority.

MacShreach
06-02-2008, 06:28 PM

No, that's not what I mean by "loudmouth". More like people with thousands of posts who can't avoid using slurs -- they're in the minority.

I take it from your response that you are one of the aforementioned cock-queens. Well, at least you know your name.

Prospero
06-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Providing they let me sleep in. make coffee and ensure they've shaved properly before I wake up.

whatsupwithat
07-05-2008, 06:29 PM

co-signed.

Coroner
07-05-2008, 06:30 PM
No, I would not sleep with a man.

hwbs
07-05-2008, 08:55 PM
a few years back I took a fancy to someone at a party. My buddy noticed this and started breaking my balls. He said she looked like a flat chested boy wearng a wig. said I was turning into a faggot (mind you, we're at a tranny party)
3 or 4 beers later I see him sneaking into a cab with the very girl he was making fun of an hour before

the subject never came up the next time I saw him.
guys are generally full of shit when it come to who they'll sleep with

i have been saying that 4 years....i met some guys years back from here that proclaimed they are 100 percent top...they were some of the biggest cock chasers i have ever met..there is nothing wrong with that but those same people would bash the guys who posted about girls who top or have big ones ..so ladies dont always believe what u read , lmfao

stro767
07-05-2008, 09:20 PM
For the guys who said "no way" even if the TV was completely passable, what would you do under the following circumstances.

What happens if she wants to fuck but she doesn't start hormones or her full transition till later that year? Do you keep things platonic till she starts and hope she doesn't hook up with someone else.

The difference between a flat chested TS and a beautiful passable CD is too fine for you to tell for sure.

There's a whole bunch of girls on this board that we don't know one way or another. Do you beat off to their pics and "assume" she's a TS?

If you are with what you think is a beautiful flat chested TS (and not a CD), how you go about finding the "truth." Do you ask? What if she lies?

Do you go with your gut feeling? Either way, you can only be 95% sure. Is that good enough?

I have posted a picture from another board. I don't know if she has started her transition or not and it doesn't matter. She's beautiful and is better looking than 90% of the full time TS's if she isn't one already.

If you just met her and she wanted to fuck. What do you do first? Start questioning her? What if she can't speak English or pretends not to know?

Do you fuck her? Or are you a man of principal? In which case you would need to walk away because you can't be 100% positive.

vietboy
07-05-2008, 10:12 PM
I admit that I am bi and almost gay.

You underestimate yourself.

themerchent002
07-05-2008, 10:50 PM
well, i admit i'm bisexual. i call myself versatile, though i've never been fucked in the ass. i've been with men, women and transexuals. to me being with a transvestite or even a cd comes down to one thing. do i find them attractive? if the answer is yes then pass me the lube.

deadlyray
07-05-2008, 10:56 PM

Talk about well hung...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

LOL!

Nikka
07-05-2008, 11:02 PM
8%m liars
you all would sleep with a cute dude in a wig :)

stimpy17
07-05-2008, 11:19 PM
And not one person brought up the topics of love or affection.

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but if one wasn't born female, you're not female. Sure one can have multiple surgeries to add to and remove whatever but I would ask why? Your still a male that has had adjustments made. And why were these adjustments made? Because your a guy.

"Yes but I've had SRS and take hormones and live full-time as a Woman."
OK, swell. But your still a guy.

I have rarely seen a group of people so full of themselves. I would rather be with a TV that didn't point her finger at a group of people and say,
"They are not as good me because...." At least the TV will be honest and not out to hurt anyone. Just look at the friggin' responses!

Guys do that kind of stuff, not true Ladies.

KirstenH
07-06-2008, 02:00 AM
8%m liars

so true hun!

All i read overhere is guys pronouncing and screaming they are not gay
and 100% straight

well

what the heck are you doing on this board then? hahahahaha.... :?

As for me, i would rather be a very passable TV then a
unknown and not beloved TS. :wink:

horst1
07-06-2008, 02:09 AM
no boobs - no interest

conan007
07-06-2008, 02:13 AM
I admit that I am bi and almost gay. Find it strange that I am one of the few guys on here that admit it.

same here, think i like cock more than pussy, and want a tgirl partner more than anything

whatsupwithat
07-06-2008, 06:52 AM
8%m liars

Ha!

nah, tried it. didn't do it for me.

there's just no name for my sexuality that suits me personally. i've been going with transsexual as of late as i believe it's not a question of sexuality, but of gender with trans people. applying the term to the transgender population was a mistake made years ago. i think it should be applied to the men/women/transgender people who are sexually attracted to trans just as heterosexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality are applied to those who are sexually attracted to men/women/both.

uhm, i'm rambling...

:P

cam22001
07-06-2008, 07:21 AM

Talk about well hung...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)[/quote]

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (Great humor)

On a serious note, these things can not be intellectually decided and classified and set aside.

You sleep with the individual who turns you on. That's it. That person can be unattractive or too masculine or too feminine, these are all secondary.

Don't worry so much about gayness or straightness. I've known feminine transsexuals who were a much better man (in the true sense of the word) than I could imagine. (Sorry about my $0.02)

redtiger
07-06-2008, 07:53 AM
So, in other words most of the guys would be okay with someone who looked like this....?

Lick UR Lovely
07-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Takes the 5th Amendment.....

PS: I might if she was cute!

a994
07-06-2008, 08:43 AM
I draw the line at men. And that includes crossdressers.