PDA

View Full Version : If you were a lesbian & your gf looked like this...

Odelay
05-30-2008, 12:42 AM
http://media.komonews.com/images/080528_Sabrina_Guerrero.jpg

would you be making out with her in public places?

Here's the article covering the "family values" sports franchise of the year, The Seattle Mariners: http://www.komonews.com/news/19346754.html

By the way, it would appear that if you're a guy with a passable TS date that you can kiss her all you want at one of these games.

EDIT: Just in case it wasn't clear... they damn near threw her out of a Mariners game for bussing her partner. We're on the cusp of legal gay marriage in California and New York, but here in Washington State conservative dickwads who own and run sports franchises are still freaked out about public displays of affection by gays.

BeardedOne
05-30-2008, 12:46 AM
Oh, definitely yes! Speaking as one who has had a long list of 3G (Gay GG) lovers in his life, is this a far stretch?

stillies77
05-30-2008, 12:47 AM
Heck yes.

Willie Escalade
05-30-2008, 01:08 AM
Shit yeah!

This same thing happened at a Dodgers game a while back...and I had the same feelings then as I do now.

justatransgirl
05-30-2008, 11:14 AM
Well obviously these homophobes haven't yet met Jessica and I. We hold hands wherever we want and kiss occasionally. Though we do live in CA.

There's an easy answer to businesses that discriminate against trans folk and/or gays.

Just have a GLBT day at the ball park..

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

justatransgirl
05-30-2008, 11:17 AM
Oh PS - Wanna hear something funny?

I was once a photographer for the Mariners "Fantasy Baseball Camp" at their spring training site in Phoenix.

Giggle,

luv4Tgirls
05-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Yeah I would too bad Tiala voted her off the show

Odelay
06-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Oh PS - Wanna hear something funny?

I was once a photographer for the Mariners "Fantasy Baseball Camp" at their spring training site in Phoenix.

Giggle,

Didn't catch this comment earlier...

That's funny, Jamie. Were you ever taking in pictures in the Phoenix suburb of Surprise? Somehow, that would seem fitting. :lol: 8)

[note: M's spring training camp is in Peoria which isn't too far from Surprise where the Rangers have camp.]

StaggerLee
06-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Yes, i would. And just in case they didn't get the point, I would do it again. And again. Whatever it takes...