PDA

View Full Version : ANTIASSKISSER MAKES A "PROMISE"

mimiplastique
05-29-2008, 06:38 AM
HERE I AM DEALING WITH THESE TWO LITTLE BITCHES EZE AND ANTIASSKISSER .... THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO FAGGOTS THAT I HAVE BEEN OUTWARDLY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL TO
NOW WITH ANTIASSKISSERS NEW THREAT TO ME I DO BELIVE HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM THE FORUM ....
EVERYONE ON HERE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS THAT I AM ONLY RUDE AND NASTY WHEN THE NEED BE .... I AM MAKING THIS POLL AND NEED TO HAVE HIM BANNED IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!! TREATS ARE NOT ALLOWED ... noT EVEN THOSE THAT ARE HYPOTHETICAL ....

BYE ANTIASSKISSER

tsntx
05-29-2008, 06:41 AM
treats = candy

threats = what ure most likely talking about

:P lol if they banned all the fags here... well it just be u and me kiddo ;)

mimiplastique
05-29-2008, 08:16 AM
treats = candy

sorry just in a big rush when i wrote that ..
but the fact of the matter still remains ... he needs to be banned .... that bitch is more than on my nerves and he follows me through to my every thread harassing me ... him and eze
you would think that if you did not like someone they way they both claim to hate me so much you would just leave that person alone and not bother with even conversation ... let alone an argument that would lead to a physical threat
NOW
I know that even though they have not got the testicular fortitude to face a trans gendered girl in rel life ,... that does not make it right to threaten them on a public forum . I would like to see them banned . Making an example out of them would teach others that this behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated...
PLEASE VOTE YES ON THIS POLL . HELP ME GET THEM BANNED

eze
05-29-2008, 01:25 PM
HERE I AM DEALING WITH THESE TWO LITTLE BITCHES EZE AND ANTIASSKISSER .... THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO FAGGOTS THAT I HAVE BEEN OUTWARDLY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL TO
NOW WITH ANTIASSKISSERS NEW THREAT TO ME I DO BELIVE HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM THE FORUM ....
EVERYONE ON HERE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS THAT I AM ONLY RUDE AND NASTY WHEN THE NEED BE .... I AM MAKING THIS POLL AND NEED TO HAVE HIM BANNED IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!! TREATS ARE NOT ALLOWED ... noT EVEN THOSE THAT ARE HYPOTHETICAL ....

BYE ANTIASSKISSER

You want him banned.. yet you've wished AIDS upon many people and their family. And you've also wished my mother would be raped by "17" black men. Then cut her throat in front of me. You are the one who should be banned.

antiasskisser
05-29-2008, 01:59 PM

BYE ANTIASSKISSER

You want him banned.. yet you've wished AIDS upon many people and their family. And you've also wished my mother would be raped by "17" black men. Then cut her throat in front of me. You are the one who should be banned.CO-SIGN. And I never made a threat. I made a promise. There is a difference moron. Too scared to face a tgirl in real life? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. LMFAO. I've dated tgirls on and off for years, so u don't really know much about me obviously. Funny thing, I had a convo with another tgirl that knows u well. She and I both agreed that one day, your mouth will get u seriously hurt. So Ezed and myself aren't the only ones that see this. How it works here is u attack, we retaliate. Show me a thread where I came out and attacked u for no reason. U can't cause it doesn't exsist. Its hilarious how u show us the real nasty evil demonic bitch that u really are, and when we call u on it, all of the sudden your so innocent and being attacked. Do yourself a favor and shut ur hole before u say something that you'll spend the rest of ur life regreting. Quiet as kept, you've already done that.

mimiplastique
05-29-2008, 07:43 PM

BYE ANTIASSKISSER

You want him banned.. yet you've wished AIDS upon many people and their family. And you've also wished my mother would be raped by "17" black men. Then cut her throat in front of me. You are the one who should be banned.CO-SIGN. And I never made a threat. I made a promise. There is a difference moron. Too scared to face a tgirl in real life? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. LMFAO. I've dated tgirls on and off for years, so u don't really know much about me obviously. Funny thing, I had a convo with another tgirl that knows u well. She and I both agreed that one day, your mouth will get u seriously hurt. So Ezed and myself aren't the only ones that see this. How it works here is u attack, we retaliate. Show me a thread where I came out and attacked u for no reason. U can't cause it doesn't exsist. Its hilarious how u show us the real nasty evil demonic bitch that u really are, and when we call u on it, all of the sudden your so innocent and being attacked. Do yourself a favor and shut ur hole before u say something that you'll spend the rest of ur life regreting. Quiet as kept, you've already done that.

oh girl get real ... if you have spoken to some other tgirl that knows me and she talks to you calling herself my fiend that bitch is one with two faces your just mad because you are a pussy ... and i still wish those horrible things .... and if you think for one minute that i talk to people like this in real life your the moron ... This forum is like a toy box ... i open my laptop when i need to play or if it's really important i'll sit at my p.c. ... you sir are like a defective toy ...lol and you need to be trashed .

El Nino
05-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Its funny how certain girls, when they are upset use the term Fag with such a derogatory tone. I can't help but realize how hypocritical and ignorant this is, considering the fact that in their pasts, they themselves, undoubtedly must have been called 'fag' on innumerable occasions. I just don't understand this fantasy mindset where they think they are now "above and beyond" their "lower, previous status". Must be some sort of psychological dissonance. News flash, no one is buying it!

mimiplastique
05-29-2008, 08:01 PM
Its funny how certain girls, when they are upset use the term Fag with such a derogatory tone. I can't help but realize how hypocritical and ignorant this is, considering the fact that in their pasts, they themselves, undoubtedly must have been called 'fag' on innumerable occasions. I just don't understand this fantasy mindset where they think they are now "above and beyond" their "lower, previous status". Must be some sort of psychological dissonance. News flash, no one is buyinvg it!http

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsPlFTOX1OY&feature=related

ottorocket
05-29-2008, 08:13 PM
This is all so boring.

El Nino
05-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Way to address the subject.
For perhaps a more important topic of debate, might I suggest a close and hard look at this link?

http://www.ae911truth.org/

blckhaze
05-29-2008, 11:33 PM
treats = candy

lol

El Nino
05-30-2008, 04:44 AM
bump