PDA

View Full Version : Winter Storm

pairodoxxx
05-28-2008, 09:17 PM
I was on my way home, typically driving from downtown to the suburbs. It was unfortunate that I had left my cell phone at home that morning. It had started to snow around noon and some accumulation had made the roads hazardous. Being in this piece of crap car didn't help either. I knew I was on borrowed time with the transmission, but was hoping I could at least make it home. That thought ended suddenly when I felt the car disengage, as I was coasting, I looked for a place on the right side that I could swing the car into an open space. I was in luck, because parrallel parking was certainly out of the question. I bit my lower lip in frustration and turned off the motor. Looking to the right, there was a light on in front of the house. I looked around. There was no one in sight. I was wondering how long a tow truck was going to take to get to me. Or better yet, if they would get there at all, given the weather conditions. I climbed the few steps to the big porch, with the light on above. Knocking firmly, I just hoped that someone was home. I was in luck as I noticed some movement near the back of the house and a light turn on.

A few moments later, I heard the lock click, and the door opened. The chain was still attached as a woman peaked through the abbreviated opening. "Yes", she said. I gave her mine name and explained my situation. She thought for a couple of seconds, and then closed the door. I heard the chain removed, and then the door opened fully. As I entered the room, she backed up slowly. I got my first good look at her. She was a very curvy black lady. Her smooth ebony skin radiated when she smiled. Her dark hair was cropped just below the shoulders. She had on a navy blue dress that buttoned down the front, the top revealing some very nice cleavage. If I had to guess, I'd say she was about a 40DD, with at least 40 inch hips. The dress was tapered at the hips and flared out to form around her hips and ample bottom. The room was very neatly furnished, with couch, lazyboy chair, and side tables. I didn't notice a TV, which was strange. She told me that she had a friend that owned a towing service, and would be right back. I stood there in my overcoat, I unbuttoned my coat, noticing the heat on my face, I thought that the home was warmer than I kept my own. I stood there uncomfortably for what seemed like and hour, but was probably no more than 10 minutes. She had the phone in her hand as she approached me. "He said that he won't be able to get to you until tomorrow morning, and that with the current weather conditions, that he knew that no one else could either. He recommended that you just spend the night."

She could tell that I was thinking, and she walked around me and grabbed the shoulders of my coat, almost effortlessly it slid down my arms and she took it away and hung it up. She came back and took my hand. Leading me towards the couch, "I could use some company on this snowy evening anyhow". I sat down on the right edge of the sofa. She sat right next to me. She was uncomfortably close to me. She smiled brightly and leaned in, pressing her cheek against mine. "you do want some place to stay tonight don't you sweetie"? Her hot breath in my ear, she slid down and tenderly kissed my neck. She reached across my thigh and felt my growing member, her long black fingers unzipped my trousers. As my cock felt air, she slid up and pressed her full lips onto mine and snaked her tongue inside of my mouth. Her mouth closed over mine entirely, almost fucking my mouth with her tongue. She deftly, unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my trousers. I lifted my hips as she slid the slacks and underwear down over my hips and onto the floor. Grabbing my cock, she eagerly broke her kiss and slid down and engulfed my cock. Sliding the head to the back of her throat, I moaned in pleasure. She started to bob on it, like she hadn't eaten in a day. She moved down and sat between my legs and worked on my cock. Her hands moved down to my asscheeks and cupped them in each hand. Pushing my cock into her mouth as she groped my cheeks.

I looked down to see her beautiful face, full of lust, engulfing my cock. I'm not sure when, but she had unbuttoned her dress down to her waist. Her bra encased globes glistened with persperation. I felt myself at a fever pitch of excitement and could feel my hips thrusting a little bit. All of a sudden, she slid up, releasing my cock with a plop. She kissed me hard on the mouth again, pressing her soft breasts against my chest. And then leaning back a little bit, she said, "get on your knees looking back over the couch sweetie". She stepped back as I started to turn around, I noticed that was unbuttoning the rest of her dress. I put my knees on the cushions about shoulder width apart. I rested my arms and head on the back of the sofa. Her hands massaged my butt cheeks, and then spread them apart. I was suprised to feel her hot breath down along my hole. At first I felt her nose on my skin, and then shivers went up my spine, as her tongue touched the tender spot, just below my hanging sack. As she pressed her face forward, her right hand moved around and grabbed my raging cock. Still dripping from her saliva, she easily massaged it in her palm. Her tongue now dancing along the inside of my crack, and then massaging around the pucker of my bottom. I leaned over, fully resting on the back of the furniture, spreading myself just a little bit more. I closed my eyes at the wonderful feelings, being caused by this beautiful woman. She traced her tongue up my crack, the small of my back. I could feel her naked breasts slide against my cheeks as she moved upwards. She leaned forward, with her giant rack resting on my still clothed back, she nibbled at the back of my ear, whispering "just relax sugar". I felt my body go limp a little bit more, as she raised off of me. Both of her hands firmly grab my waist. Not knowing what to expect, i soon felt something nudging it's way into my asshole. She could sense me tighten up a little bit, and reassured me, "relax sugar, just let mama make you feel good". I pressed my lips together as I felt something invade my rectum. She brought my hips slowly toward her, until whatever it was had to be fully inside of me, because I felt her pelvic area, pressing against my cheeks. She seemed to rest there for a moment, letting me adjust to what felt like a massive invasion to me.

I could feel her slipping out a little bit, taking a small stroke, she gently pressed it back into me. She did this several times, until she felt me move my hips back towards her. At that point, I felt her start to take longer strokes. Slowly at first, I could still feel my insides expand as she pushed into me. Taking long slow strokes, she emphasized her exit, by a little thrust from her hips into my ass cheeks, and then a hasty exit. Her hand still on my hips, she started pressing them backwards now, as she increased her pace. A couple of times, I heard her spit, and then felt it hit the top of my crevice and roll down to help lubricate the opening. I started to moan into the fabric and my arm, relaxing, as I started to enjoy the act of penetration. Her hips started to slap against my butt, repeating it over and over, as she increased the speed of penetrating my asshole. I reached back to grab my own hard cock, feeling it dance about with each thrust. I could feel how engorged it was, ready to cum at any given moment. She pulled back on my hips, and pushed my back down. I lowered my head into the cushion as my ass stuck straight up. She started pistoning in and out of me faster and faster. I could hear her breathing getting heavier. I reached my hand back a little farther, not knowing what to expect. Not too far away from my own dangling sack, was another. I gently massaged them in my hand. She quickened the pace, slapping hard against my backside. Penetrating me harder, with what I now, knew was a cock. She let go of my hips, and gently spun me around. I lay back on the couch, and see her cock for the first time. Her hand starts pumping, she has one hand on it, but it could easily have been two hands, with room to spare. Sweat is dripping down her face and breasts. She screams, "HEAR I CUM", as a rope of semen shoots towards me. My gently touch my own cock, and set it off as well. As she covers me with her cum, my own orgasm shoots up onto my chest. My feet start to tingle as the cum exits my body in such a rush. I watch, as she spurts several times, before milking her cock downwards. Letting go of my own, I reach up and touch hers, feeling how heavy it is in my hand. I take a swipe of the tip of her cock, putting a little bit of cum on it. I bring it to my mouth and put it on my tongue. I look up and smile at her. Her sparkling white teeth glaring down at me. I smile back at her. She leans down and kisses me gently on the lips. Leaning back a little, and looking directly into my eyes, "thank you baby, mama really needed that".

hotnhornyntx
02-24-2019, 04:52 AM
I luv your story and have fantasized about the same.