PDA

View Full Version : The new song from Weezer is banging :) Pork and Beans

LibertyHarkness
05-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Thought i would post a non sexual related topic...

Just been listening to the latest Weezer song, yeah your remember them they were the nutters that did the song Buddy holly with the mad video ripping off Happy Days...

Well anyway this new song Pork and Beans is pretty wicked, its got a nice rough harsh edgy sound and some quality in your face go screw yourself lyrics :)

Think i may send the lyrics to my ex just to piss her off :)

Well any way the band is Weezer - Song is called " Pork & Beans"

If you dont like it i will eat my own head :)

Hope everyone is having a nice wednesday..

Libby xx

bellamy
05-28-2008, 04:44 PM
I like just about any Weezer song but I really think they have gone down hill since the pinkerton album...IMO thats all

LibertyHarkness
05-28-2008, 05:00 PM
:( well i dont like all their songs, but i just love this new one, has a good sound to it once its going.....

not quite in the same league as Muse though, they are just superb live..and Matt Bellamy is lush :)

xxx

hwbs
05-29-2008, 01:59 PM
yeah i dont dig them as much when they decided to be trendy ice , lmao.....i like some of their new stuff just not as much as in the 90's....

partlycloudy
05-29-2008, 10:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muP9eH2p2PI

:mrgreen:

drew84
05-30-2008, 05:18 AM
The video is amazing, Weezer can do no wrong

blckhaze
05-30-2008, 05:46 AM
song was ok, but the vid was funny

BlackMath
05-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Thought i would post a non sexual related topic...

Just been listening to the latest Weezer song, yeah your remember them they were the nutters that did the song Buddy holly with the mad video ripping off Happy Days...

Well anyway this new song Pork and Beans is pretty wicked, its got a nice rough harsh edgy sound and some quality in your face go screw yourself lyrics :)

Think i may send the lyrics to my ex just to piss her off :)

Well any way the band is Weezer - Song is called " Pork & Beans"

If you dont like it i will eat my own head :)

Hope everyone is having a nice wednesday..

Libby xx

Sorry to say it, but Weezer made two good albums, then...nothing.

Obviously this new song is not terrible, but geez, Weezer have achieved such amazing heights; it's just disappointing that they can't still deliver on their promise.

If you want to hear some good shit, d/l Weezer The Blue Album. One of the best albums ever.
Again, wtf happened?

Nice video though, as usual.

youcancallmeclaire
05-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Video is crap. Song is crap. Weezer hasn't done anything innovative or even remotely interesting in ten years now.