PDA

View Full Version : ..

SemperFiGuy
05-28-2008, 03:14 PM

PapiQueRico
05-28-2008, 04:41 PM
I actually worry about the trolls and haters on here. It would not be hard for someone to come back with another handle, and wait in the weeds, picking apart everything you say, and figuring out a way to get face to face with you. My guess is you are not the person you claim to be without "digital courage." Alot of people get off on being a troll, flaming these boards when they can sit behind a keyboard, but if you meet them in person, and grabed them around the neck, they piss themselves.

If any of you have any real problem with me, be upfront, if you want to choose "fighting words" with me, then be prepared to fight. I AM, any place within 200 miles of N. County San Diego. Bring it on bitches. Once in awhile I'll get 18-19 year old Marines who act like you do. We take them out back and tell them to settle it up for good, throw on some gear, and fight it out. Put up or shut up, but it's going to end then and now, no more bickering like 13 year old school girls.

And You are supposed to be military? http://www.salserosweb.com/phpBB3/images/smilies/whateva.gif

Jericho
05-28-2008, 06:12 PM
(Offering people out on the internet, aside) Have you been tawking bollocks?
(don't take it personally, i don't recall any of your posts)
Usually, if ya tawk bollocks, you get called on it.

Grow some skin :shrug

MrsKellyPierce
05-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Dear this is a forum. They like to act smarter or above you, because they been on the board longer. It's like an initiation, I am sure they do that in the marines.

thx1138
05-28-2008, 06:40 PM
@ semper fi: don't take it personally. virtually every newbie goes through this. It's a kind of baptism of fire they subject you to to see if you're made of "the right stuff". (willing to kiss ass) :>)

tsntx
05-28-2008, 08:27 PM
lol bye baby

*as in cry*

FiremanforTS
05-28-2008, 08:30 PM
WTF? This guy is no marine. I'm calling bull#$%.

slinky
05-28-2008, 09:28 PM
WTF? This guy is no marine. I'm calling bull#$%.

I wonder what handles SemperFiGuy has been posting under here before May 2008, and how much he charges to cross his bridge? A tough marine with the thinnest skin around? I know there's all sorts of feminization surgeries, but which one makes your skin thinner?

And his offer to settle intellectual disputes is to beat the shit out of those who disagree with him? A sure sign he knows he's losing the real "battle" by choosing to try to change the field of play.

Perhaps he really is who he says: who but a socially inept, "our way is the only way" bully would come to a new community and rather than try to assimilate, or at least quietly watch the interactions occur, would wade in and piss on the living room floor?

Legend
05-28-2008, 09:54 PM
I came to this board in good faith, that I could see beautiful pictures, share positive encouraging comments, and interact with other people who aren't forced into the box of conventional thinking that society has created.

Instead, what I've found is that people stalk my comments, and fire back with disturbing vile remarks, accuse me of ridiclious things. I don't know if it's poor moderation, or if the general way of this community is like this, but as I said in a different post, their is nothing good, positive, encouraging, or enlightening about what goes on here, and my life will be better if I'm not a part of it.

If their are any beautiful TS girls in the So Cal area who would be interested in meeting me, I'm willing if it's not a rent a date. I'd love to date someone special, so send me a message if you want.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2z5rtsm.jpg

BeardedOne
05-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Interesting, that the thread title suddenly went belly-up....

tsntx
05-28-2008, 11:52 PM
as we say in the scene

Bye Girl BYE!!

dont let the door hit you where your "girl" does

Quinn
05-29-2008, 12:47 AM
What a tool. Good riddance.

-Quinn

slinky
05-29-2008, 02:57 AM
I'm a little pussy who gets all upset when anyone uses bad words about me. I may threaten to beat people up in real life off the board, but I'm really just a little baby who can't take the heat.

tsntx
05-29-2008, 05:46 AM
I'm a little pussy who gets all upset when anyone uses bad words about me. I may threaten to beat people up in real life off the board, but I'm really just a little baby who can't take the heat.

damn ure a fag... how many times a week do you get cum in those baby blues? :lol:

Oli
05-29-2008, 06:13 AM
Perhaps he really is who he says: who but a socially inept, "our way is the only way" bully would come to a new community and rather than try to assimilate, or at least quietly watch the interactions occur, would wade in and piss on the living room floor?

Nicely put Danny.