PDA

View Full Version : Homeless People

Adam_Thompson
07-20-2005, 10:16 PM
How do you all treat homeless people?
When I was in high school they were the cats I'd get to buy liquor for me and I'd let them buy a 40 on me. Now I just give 'em food and thangs, but no dough.
Especially the dudes that hang out in front of the liquor store...I mean at least go in and buy my shit for me so I don't have to get out of my ride or pump my gas. The last dude I saw was hanging out in front of the store with some clean ass Air One's on telling me he's homeless and needed a dollar...a whole motherfucking dollar. I gave homeboy 10 cent cause I was in a good mood.

Adam_Thompson
07-20-2005, 10:32 PM
This is a cool ass bum

Adam_Thompson
07-20-2005, 10:45 PM
Well at least you don't kick 'em. If I'm drunk I'll yet at them to get a job..then later a feel a little bad for a few seconds.

Yeah that's from the best movie I've seen in 5 years...City of God
Li'l Dice before he was Lil Ze

rick_932
07-21-2005, 12:20 AM
This is a cool ass bum

whats funny is theres a nigga that looks just like that that hangs out around this circle k by my crib. if im goin to mcdonalds, ill buy him a burger if my money right. i dont like to just give em the money cause i dont know what they gonna spend that shit on.

Evilhomer
07-21-2005, 12:26 AM
I( usually like to spend my day throwing water ballons at them or at least taunting them until they cry ...thats usually pretty fun.