PDA

View Full Version : where are some crazy places to go in SAN FRANCISCO?

tsbrenda
05-26-2008, 11:21 PM
SAN FRANCISCO INFO

StraightThoughChaser
05-27-2008, 12:05 AM
http://www.divassf.com/ is notable, but I've never been there, and some of the reviews are unfavorable.

tsbrenda
05-27-2008, 12:49 AM
I here they have live sex shows and other stuff

http://www.divassf.com/ is notable, but I've never been there, and some of the reviews are unfavorable.

StraightThoughChaser
05-27-2008, 12:54 AM
If you've read the reviews, you know as well as I do. Have fun!

Solitary Brother
05-27-2008, 01:22 AM
TrannyShack on sunday nights....
Its a freak show 4 sure.

The are some small spots in the Tenderloin and then there is DIVAS the MECCA for trannies in the bay area.

Also there are some place in Oakland for people of color(ahem).
I think they still have drag show over there on sunday nights.

GroobySteven
05-27-2008, 02:46 AM
Power Exchange - if it's still open!

ARMANIXXX
05-27-2008, 03:20 AM
SAN FRANCISCO INFO

You commin?

tsbrenda
05-27-2008, 10:55 PM
I will be there soon

thursday thru monday

SAN FRANCISCO INFO

You commin?

Willie Escalade
05-28-2008, 08:44 AM
Still is...but parking for my car sucks and I didn't want to take a cab. Could've taken one of the buses since it is near Market, but oh well!

justatransgirl
05-28-2008, 08:58 AM

Yeah - and if it is, it should be shut down... my favorite dump - wear gloves and don't touch anything.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

qeuqheeg222
05-28-2008, 09:03 AM
that alley by the corner of post and hyde..a hop skip and a trick away from the polk gulch....

SexxxyJade
05-28-2008, 11:23 AM

www.powerexchange.com

PapiQueRico
05-28-2008, 04:53 PM

Yeah - and if it is, it should be shut down... my favorite dump - wear gloves and don't touch anything.

Giggle,

http://current.com/items/88864320_family_friendly_sex_club

dan_drade
05-28-2008, 07:09 PM
The Power Exchange is really good. I have not been there in a few years, but the last time I was there it was great. A lot of people go there, but it would be wise to play safe, very very safe.
The Citadel is pretty cool too if you are into the S&M thing. The few times I have been there it was mostly gay guys, but there were quite a few T-girls and GG's there as well.
Diva's is also good especially on a Saturday night. They have a bad reputation for having a lot of working girls there, but there are also a lot of non working girls there as well.
And then there are th other not so well known places like the Trannyshack on thursday nights and Asia SF. Although Asia SF is more of a touristy place where so called out of town str8 people go to see a TS show, it does have a pretty good dance club downstairs.

tsbrenda
05-29-2008, 06:43 AM
why? wear gloves

what really goes on there?

Giggle,

Willie Escalade
05-29-2008, 07:37 AM
why? wear gloves

It's a sex club. People are literally having (safe) sex right in front of you. :shock:

ottorocket
05-29-2008, 08:01 AM
I'd suggest the City Hall. Its full of mentally disturbed people.

justatransgirl
05-29-2008, 09:42 AM
why? wear gloves

LOL :-)

That was a joke sweetie. You really want to know what it's like? OK.

A couple of years ago when we were on top of our game in the BDSM scene Jessica and I stopped by the PE on a "working" trip to SF. I'd heard about the place and some of my subs said we should go. So on Saturday night we abandoned our suite by the bay and ventured past the street people into the depths of the Tenderloin (or wherever the heck it is) at midnight...

We had our toy box in the car and I was ready to strap Jessica to a wall and give a show to remember. Then we walked through the door.

The place was past filthy. The bouncers chased some guy into the ladies room trying to throw him out. On the main floor most people were clothed except for one really obese TS/TV playing pool wearing a thong and bra and heels. The theme rooms were unused and looked quite dirty.

We went downstairs. There was a guy in a chest harness playing with a blue wand - which was the highlight of our time there. We toyed with the toy a little, while several old fat guys jacked off in the shadows behind us - which totally creeped Jessica out.

They wouldn't let us go upstairs into the couples and girls area - even though we are a couple of girls - the Court and State Law says so. And it really pissed me off that a SEX club in San Francisco would DISCRIMINATE against us because we had pee-pees, so we took our toys and left.

And that's mainly why I bad mouth the place.

Maybe it's improved since. A coat of paint and a couple of gallons of TSP and alcohol would do wonders...and maybe chip the petrified cum out of the corners.

So go, have fun, send us a fresh report!

And don't forget to wear gloves...

Giggles,

tsmandy
05-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Well, my shoot for today got cancelled and I'm trying to figure out whether I stay in SF until the weekend as planned, or whether I go back to my quite comfy home. It's loud here.

El Nino
05-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Deal with the noise for a bit... it builds character.

tsbrenda
05-29-2008, 08:36 PM
the tenderloin is where everything is ?

pariahspoet
05-30-2008, 06:09 AM
be careful in the Loin, it can be a bit sketchy even for the most versed city folk and if you're going to divas take a cab or walk from van ness to polk not through the Loin to polk. But power exchange upstairs can be really hot on a saturday night if you can get into the couples/single females 3rd floor. But for sure the rest of the place is wizack with plenty of nasty overweight, disrespectful that will make you wished you never went. If your just lookin for a greta little bar with some chill , fun people hit up Mars Bar, 7th and Brannan. Not a TS, straight or gay bar, but rather just a chill place where everyone of all likes comes together; it's also near AsiaSf.

Solitary Brother
05-30-2008, 06:17 AM
the tenderloin is where everything is ?

FOR TRANNIES?
yes.
Mos of the girls live there and ALL of the clubs and bars who cater to them are there.
Castro is the so-called gay "mecca" but I find it boring.
Go to oakland this weekend...the clubs cater to black people like you and me PLUS they have drags show there still.

Solitary Brother
05-30-2008, 06:20 AM
POWER EXCHANGE to me is boring.
Gay guys cruise there and there are tons of gawkers.
Why not try and find a more underground spot.
I heard most of the guys that go here are HIV+......BUT YOU DIDNT HEAR IT FROM ME.

Falrune
05-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Well, my shoot for today got cancelled and I'm trying to figure out whether I stay in SF until the weekend as planned, or whether I go back to my quite comfy home. It's loud here.

Stay! SF is a town that grows on you. It's great for a walking/running tour, since it's only 7 1/2 miles square; and if you are familiar with the Street car routes -- Street cars can take you almost anywhere. You can catch them under Market Street. The N Judah line will take you to the Golden Gate Park.

I'm not too familiar with any of the wild places in SF, so I haven't posted in this thread, but what I really loved about SF was the ability to explore and actually discover delightful and enchanting places within the city. Nice little mom and pop restaurants in the Avenues... windy vistas around Twin Peaks and just north east (forgot the name)..hidden dells within Golden Gate park; paddle boats around Strawberry Hill in Stow lake.

Also, you can go on a winery tour 40-50 miles north east in the Napa-Sonoma area.

Ponyboy
05-30-2008, 10:17 AM
When I went to Divas it cost $10 to go in, and girls were dancing.

Signs on the wall said no sex for sale but it seemed that is all the girls tried to do - I was a little dissapointed as it came across more as a brothel than a club.

I actually got more non-business sexual activity on the street outside where one Tgirl came up to me and kissed me then got a hard on just talking to me. She then flopped it out for me to stroke and it felt wonderful but cars were driving past looking and one stopped, so the girl quickly moved on in a hurry.

boot_dog
05-30-2008, 11:04 AM
I went to a dance nightclub that will remain nameless this last weekend, WOW, probably 30 trannies and many smokin hot. But this is not a club for gawkers. Its a real dance club for serious dance crowd so I do not want to have tranny chasers hanging round. Gals do hang out at "straight" or bent clubs some so if ya got dancin shoes on go out.

sammy123
05-30-2008, 11:23 AM
There are a lot of cool spots in SF to check out. If you want to go shopping in the day time you can hit up union square/ powell street and the SF Westfield Shopping Center. Sometimes I enjoy just going there and people watching- so many girls walking around in the day time there. In terms of clubs and nightlife, like people have mentioned there is Divas which claims to be one of the only clubs that caters to specifically TS's around- lots of TS girls, their admirers and working girls and their potential clients. It has a dance floor and you can just go and dance if you want. Also Power Exchange, a sex club, is pretty popular among the tgirl crowd. It might not be the most clean place, but it can be fun. If you just want to go out and party and not necessarily go to a place with lots of TS girls- there are a few cool clubs. "The Endup" and "1015 Folsom" are two very popular clubs, that both stay open until 6 am I believe on weekend nights. Lots of dance and techno music, people popping pills, drinking red bulls and partying all night. Those clubs tend to draw a pretty mixed crowd, straight guys, gay guys, straight girls, gay girls, a sprinkle of trans gendered individuals. I am not sure what kind of crazy things you are into, but those are some suggestions.

keed444
05-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Power Exchange club

tsmandy
05-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Deal with the noise for a bit... it builds character.

No. I like my beauty sleep.

tsbrenda
05-30-2008, 08:30 PM
is the power exchange and diva's in the tenderloin?

Willie Escalade
05-31-2008, 01:29 AM
When I go up to St. Francis to watch the Dodgers clobber those Gi-aint's, I'll have to check out some of these places. Thank you all for the info!

tsbrenda
05-31-2008, 08:39 PM
NO! ANSWER YET?

:?:

sammy123
05-31-2008, 09:18 PM
Divas is in the TL. The surrounding area is known for its stroll of working girls. The Power Exchange is not in the TL. It is on Otis street, which is just south of market, not too far from mission and van ness

Willie Escalade
06-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Divas is in the TL. The surrounding area is known for its stroll of working girls. The Power Exchange is not in the TL. It is on Otis street, which is just south of market, not too far from mission and van ness
What he said.

I literally passed it up when I was looking for it; it's pretty unmarked...except for the green neon sign. At least it was green last September... :?

tsbrenda
06-02-2008, 11:36 PM
where both places are relative to each other?

tsbrenda
06-02-2008, 11:37 PM
where both places are relative to each other?

Paladin
06-11-2008, 05:24 AM
Why is it called the tenderloin & is there a safe place to park within a block of Divas? The Power Exchange seems to be a little bit much for me...

pariahspoet
06-13-2008, 05:39 PM
Over the years i've heard two stories about why the area is called the Tenderloin; the first being it has something to do with the soft cut of meat in the under belly of animals, hence alluding to the "under belly" of crime, pariahs, trafficking, and such. The second is probably closer to the truth in that is is simply a reference to the an area in NY that had a similar eclectic mix of folks. Just like many cities in the US that have reused names from London, Amsterdam, NY and Chicago.

As far as parking goes...anyone from SF laugh with me here......
You might be able to find parking if you are willing to drive around for 45 minutes, but it's like that anywhere in the city. But yep, in theory there should be street parking near Divas.

But if you would like to see some radiant ladies, which are not working ladies from my understanding, but still put on a great show and serve up some decent food check out ASIASF.

Willie Escalade
06-14-2008, 12:26 AM
As far as parking goes...anyone from SF laugh with me here......
You might be able to find parking if you are willing to drive around for 45 minutes, but it's like that anywhere in the city. But yep, in theory there should be street parking near Divas.
I actually parked at an indoor garage on Geary St. The trippy thing was the attendant remembered me from the previous year! (Maybe it was my Dodger cap; I represent always!)