PDA

View Full Version : Chicago TG Scene

Mr. Sinister
05-25-2008, 07:08 PM
I have lived in Chicago most of my life and I have to admit that the TG scene in my city is horrible. I have seen more girls leaving Chicago rather than staying in the city. For a city as large as Chicago, you would figure we would have as many TGs as NYC, LA, or SF, but we don't.

I wish more of the local girls, such as Vanessa or Mimi, would start hosting parties like Allanah and Sunny Dee Lite do in NYC. I guarantee that the girls would make a huge profit as there are many admirers looking to meet girls.

flabbybody
05-25-2008, 07:55 PM
One thing you should be aware of:
The ladies who promote the New Yotk parties work extremely hard. Finding suitable clubs, hiring security, promoting the events, last minute cancellations, etc
It looks like non- stop fun, but it's many hours of devotion and time away from family

I'm not saying Mimi and/or Vanessa aren't up to it, just that they should know what they're taking on
and there's no law that says you have to be a girl to do a party. why not consider it yourself if you think it has decent potential for success?

maybe Sunny, Dina, or Allanah could give you some pointers

thx1138
05-26-2008, 12:32 AM
There are plenty of girls in Eros and backpage.

TsVanessa69
05-26-2008, 04:31 AM
One thing you should be aware of:
The ladies who promote the New Yotk parties work extremely hard. Finding suitable clubs, hiring security, promoting the events, last minute cancellations, etc
It looks like non- stop fun, but it's many hours of devotion and time away from family

I'm not saying Mimi and/or Vanessa aren't up to it, just that they should know what they're taking on
and there's no law that says you have to be a girl to do a party. why not consider it yourself if you think it has decent potential for success?

maybe Sunny, Dina, or Allanah could give you some pointers
I tired, and nobody wanted to invest with me, and I wasn't going to take the risk by myself