PDA

View Full Version : W williams and R&B Singer

johnxyz9
07-20-2005, 06:30 AM
Anyone hear about the TS from Chicago who was dating a famous R&B singer.

She was on the radio a couple of days ago, and mentioned that she disliked Transsexuals, and only became one because her man, insisted on it. When they met she was a gay male.

It doesn't sound to me that she is really a transsexual.

mixedprettyboy
07-20-2005, 06:44 AM
Who the fuck cares really?

The black community is always out to destroy one of their own out of jealousy. They're always sayin someone is gay hoping it'll discredit them and lose fans.

And this 'tranny' who was sayin she was dating an R&B singer ain't the first. They've all claimed to have been with some rich and famous person at one time or another. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I doubt it. Celebs have to watch their backs because the paparazzi is always around to catch them when they least expect it.

johnxyz9
07-20-2005, 06:53 AM

The black community is always out to destroy one of their own out of jealousy. They're always sayin someone is gay hoping it'll discredit them and lose fans.

And this 'tranny' who was sayin she was dating an R&B singer ain't the first. They've all claimed to have been with some rich and famous person at one time or another. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I doubt it. Celebs have to watch their backs because the paparazzi is always around to catch them when they least expect it.

That's true,

But I was only focusing on the "transsexual", not the validity of the relation to the R&B artist.

I'm a bit sceptical about a person who being a gay male who hates transsexuals, can be convinced to be a transsexual.

You can't convince someone to be a transsexual, they just are. Therefore I question the validity of the person in question.

TomSelis
07-20-2005, 07:58 AM
Johnny...see the wendy williams thread from a couple of days ago. It talks about what you're trying to talk about.

mixedprettyboy
07-20-2005, 07:59 AM

That's true,

But I was only focusing on the "transsexual", not the validity of the relation to the R&B artist.

I'm a bit sceptical about a person who being a gay male who hates transsexuals, can be convinced to be a transsexual.

You can't convince someone to be a transsexual, they just are. Therefore I question the validity of the person in question.

There are a lot of drag queens or gay men perpin as trannies. It's nothing new.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-20-2005, 09:01 AM
gonna have to change my nick, alot of "johns" coming on the board

LMAO

some of yall will get that

johnxyz9
07-21-2005, 06:18 AM
gonna have to change my nick, alot of "johns" coming on the board

LMAO

some of yall will get that

where's your time machine?