PDA

View Full Version : How do the girls feel about there own penis

edwardsjimfresno
05-23-2008, 05:41 PM
I dont post much mainly browse. Iv been into ts since i was in high school and have hooked up with a few. After reading some things about girls have surgery to remove and how it makes them feel it kind of makes me feel bad to do anything with a girls penis. I just wanted to know how all you feel about it. Do u all wish to have surgery some day? Do some like theres and some dont? Just wanted to know.

Think its a really intresting topic since thats what im attracted to. I dont find men attrative in any way but a female with a penis is in some ways more attractive to me than just a female. And its wierd to becuase i never have anal with females but of course i do with ts. I love penis just not on a man. I think thats what most guys like.

Alyssa87
05-23-2008, 05:58 PM
i enjoy it while i have it. but i'll be happy to see it go.

srs is the last surgery i plan on having. the last step in my transition.

a 20yearold hung latin shemale is cute for me now.
but the idea of being an old lady with a dick is so gross to me.

TLB
05-23-2008, 06:04 PM
Think its a really intresting topic since thats what im attracted to. I dont find men attrative in any way but a female with a penis is in some ways more attractive to me than just a female. And its wierd to becuase i never have anal with females but of course i do with ts. I love penis just not on a man. I think thats what most guys like.

I know what you mean. My friends yell at me for saying I'm not gay even though I dating a TGirl. But men dont turn me on what so ever

bigcat1
05-24-2008, 06:08 AM
Alyssa how hung are you if I may ask?

peggygee
05-24-2008, 06:22 AM
Some women love, some women loathe their penis,
some tolerate it for the time being.

For the most part I was always unhappy with mine.

Thus as soon as I was able I began HRT, had an orchiechtomy,
and then ultimately gender re-assignment surgery.

Nikka
05-24-2008, 06:25 AM
I love it

BabyFirefly42481
05-24-2008, 06:38 AM
Well I don't really touch my penis that often...its kinda jus there....not sayin I want to get rid of it...I'm kinda undecided....if i decide not to get it cut off i would at least have balls removed. Not sure what else ta say about this subject.

Kisses N Hugs,

Jennifer Angela

Floyd R
05-24-2008, 07:21 AM
Alyssa, by what age would you like to have srs?

i enjoy it while i have it. but i'll be happy to see it go.

srs is the last surgery i plan on having. the last step in my transition.

a 20yearold hung latin shemale is cute for me now.
but the idea of being an old lady with a dick is so gross to me.