View Full Version : i'm gone

Man Fuck It
07-20-2005, 03:09 AM
suck my dick

:wink:

mixedprettyboy
07-20-2005, 03:10 AM
Why you leavin!?

Who cares if peeps don't like what you got to say. We all have our own opinions. That's what makes this board unique.

wukinpunub68
07-20-2005, 03:16 AM
Hey man fuck em if they can't take a joke. If you don't have friends that you can talk to about things you like to do with special women then you need some kind of outlet. At least here no matter how much people argue and act bitchy, we all share somthing in common. that alone is worth the price of admission.

Overlord Abomination
07-20-2005, 03:29 AM
Why in gods name does it seem like everytime someone leaves this board they leave with a thread dictating their decision?

Who cares if peeps don't like what you got to say. We all have our own opinions. That's what makes this board unique.

I couldnt have said it better

ONEWORLD
07-20-2005, 04:02 AM
Why in gods name does it seem like everytime someone leaves this board they leave with a thread dictating their decision?

LISTEN, IF YOU'RE THAT FUCKIN' SENSITIVE...

THEN KICK BRICKS...

I EXPECT THAT FROM THE GURLS, BUT... :wink:

TominNYC
07-20-2005, 04:13 AM
I haven`t responded to your posts but I thought they were excellent...I`d hate to see you go Pal....Your frankness and honestly will be missed...Don`t let the ignorant drive you off !!

blckhaze
07-20-2005, 04:15 AM
one

Overlord Abomination
07-20-2005, 04:35 AM

LISTEN, IF YOU'RE THAT FUCKIN' SENSITIVE...

THEN KICK BRICKS...

I EXPECT THAT FROM THE GURLS, BUT... :wink:

What the fuck is your dumb ass talkin about now? Id at least expect you to shut the fuck up and actually understand a post before typin up your typical bullshit. Aint nothin sensitive about what I typed up, So you should stop showin your inner bitch, I mean arnt you the same guy that Vicki proved was a wannabe Drag queen? Yea from my persepctive Your one of the gurls, you dick eatin queer.

Quinn
07-20-2005, 04:42 AM
I have never had an issue with your posts and don't have an issue with you now. To my knowledge, we have never responded to each other's posts at all. Still, I can help but feel that leaving because a few people disagree with you or attack you is just plain weak. Posting a message complaining about it like a teenage girl is even weaker still. That’s just my opinion. Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck wherever you go.

-Quinn

ONEWORLD
07-20-2005, 05:07 AM
OH YEAH?

FIRST OFF, I QUOTED YOUR SHIT BECAUSE I WAS AGREEIN’ WITH IT…

BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS…

BUT COME TO THINK OF IT…

NOT ONLY IS YOUR BOY EXTRA “SENSITIVE” FOR BEING ON SOME DRAMA QUEEN-TYPE-SHIT LIKE ANNOUNCING HE’S LEAVING IN HIS OWN POST ALA VICKI (WHOSE THE DRAG QUEEN, AGAIN… :wink: ), BUT YOU’RE ALL SENSITIVE, CONSOLING HIM ON SOME “PLEASE, DON’T GO DOG, STICK IT OUT” HOMOTHUG-TYPE-SHIT…

THESE HOMO-THUGS KILL ME WITH THIS FAKE-ASS SWAGGER…

DUDE HAS A PIMP CUP AS AN AVATAR, BUT HE’S ASKING WHERE THE STROLLS ARE, WTF!?

AND DAMN NEAR CRIES WHEN SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH HIS POST…

I’VE BEEN PEEPIN’ YOU FAKE GANGSTAS OUT FOR A MINUTE…

HALF THE CATS SPEAKING THIS GHETTO-SLANG AIN’T EVEN BLACK OR FROM THE STREETS, LOL…

I mean arnt you the same guy that Vicki proved was a wannabe Drag queen? Yea from my persepctive Your one of the gurls, you dick eatin queer.

*LOOKS DOWN AT THE NEXT POST*

Some trannies always like to pull the "manly"card when a man is strong enough to speak his mind.

DON’T’ THEY THOUGH?

FAKE-ASS PIMPS SCOURING THE STROLL FROM SOME OL’BROKE, RUSTY KNEES-ASS DRAG QUEEN, LOL… :twisted:

Overlord Abomination
07-20-2005, 05:08 AM
Posting a message complaining about it like a teenage girl is even weaker still

I really hope your not talkin about me...

ONEWORLD
07-20-2005, 05:17 AM
*LOOKS AT WATCH*

AllanahStarrNYC
07-20-2005, 05:18 AM
OK

I do not understand why people who wish not to participate on this board any longer feel they have to make a grand EXIT a la Norma Desmond in Sunset Blvd.

This goes for both girls and guys & is a bit too dramatic for my taste.

There are no cameras rolling, you aren't making a grand exit, and you are not Norma Desmond.

This is a public board- people are bound to disagree, fight, or even insult you.

Get over it. I have had many disagreements as well as agreements with many people I know well here.

If you do not want to post anymore then don't- but please don't be a drama queen about it, like others have....

Why leave and be conventinal, when you can stay an be yourself?

ONEWORLD
07-20-2005, 05:20 AM
OK

I do not understand why people who wish not to participate on this board any longer feel they have to make a grand EXIT a la Norma Desmond in Sunset Blvd.

This goes for both girls and guys & is a bit too dramatic for my taste.

There are no cameras rolling, you aren't making a grand exit, and you are not Norma Desmond.

This is a public board- people are bound to disagree, fight, or even insult you.

Get over it. I have had many disagreements as well as agreements with many people I know well here.

If you do not want to post anymore then don't- but please don't be a drama queen about it, like others have....

Why leave and be conventinal, when you can stay an be yourself?

A MOMENT OF CLARITY...

HOW REFRESHING. :wink:

Slither
07-20-2005, 05:23 AM
One less wannabe gangster on the board, I'm all for it.

Quinn
07-20-2005, 05:26 AM
Overlord,

You need to reread the post I wrote. The message clearly addresses the individual who started this thread (name: Man Fuck It) by melodramatically stating his intention to leave. The fact that you have not started a thread announcing your intention to leave should have tipped you off.

-Quinn

Overlord Abomination
07-20-2005, 05:29 AM

Wow if your agreein with someone...You should make it known Because It really seemed like you were Coming at me...And No I wasnt consolin that nigga I was simply quoting That guy because in reality Why leave because People talk shit.

Overlord,

You need to reread the post I wrote. The message clearly addresses the individual who started this thread (name: Man Fuck It) by melodramatically stating his intention to leave. The fact that you have not started a thread announcing your intention to leave should have tipped you off.

-Quinn

Oh shit 2 mistakes in one nite...You know...In a rush...Over excited...Thats my excuse and thats what Im usin

ONEWORLD
07-20-2005, 05:34 AM

Wow if your agreein with someone...You should make it known Because It really seemed like you were Coming at me...And No I wasnt consolin that nigga I was simply quoting That guy because in reality Why leave because People talk shit.

Overlord,

-Quinn

Oh shit 2 mistakes in one nite...You know...In a rush...Over excited...Thats my excuse and thats what Im usin

OD, MISTAKES LIKE THIS HAPPEN ON MESSAGE BOARDS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME...

IT TAKES A BIG MAN TO...WELL YOU KNOW...

AND I...WELL YOU KNOW...TOO.

Man Fuck It
07-20-2005, 05:52 AM
OH YEAH?

BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS…

BUT COME TO THINK OF IT…

NOT ONLY IS YOUR BOY EXTRA “SENSITIVE” FOR BEING ON SOME DRAMA QUEEN-TYPE-SHIT LIKE ANNOUNCING HE’S LEAVING IN HIS OWN POST ALA VICKI (WHOSE THE DRAG QUEEN, AGAIN… :wink: ), BUT YOU’RE ALL SENSITIVE, CONSOLING HIM ON SOME “PLEASE, DON’T GO DOG, STICK IT OUT” HOMOTHUG-TYPE-SHIT…

THESE HOMO-THUGS KILL ME WITH THIS FAKE-ASS SWAGGER…

DUDE HAS A PIMP CUP AS AN AVATAR, BUT HE’S ASKING WHERE THE STROLLS ARE, WTF!?

AND DAMN NEAR CRIES WHEN SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH HIS POST…

I’VE BEEN PEEPIN’ YOU FAKE GANGSTAS OUT FOR A MINUTE…

HALF THE CATS SPEAKING THIS GHETTO-SLANG AIN’T EVEN BLACK OR FROM THE STREETS, LOL…

I mean arnt you the same guy that Vicki proved was a wannabe Drag queen? Yea from my persepctive Your one of the gurls, you dick eatin queer.

*LOOKS DOWN AT THE NEXT POST*

Some trannies always like to pull the "manly"card when a man is strong enough to speak his mind.

DON’T’ THEY THOUGH?

FAKE-ASS PIMPS SCOURING THE STROLL FROM SOME OL’BROKE, RUSTY KNEES-ASS DRAG QUEEN, LOL… :twisted:

I bet you feel real fucking big...I mean with using all those caps and shit, I bet you that makes you feel ultra fucking HARD.

the fact is, i could give a fuck what you think.

furthermore, if your so fucking gangsta nigga, why the fuck are you posting on TS message boards about how fucking OFFICIAL street you are.

That's where the comedy is... :lol:

Da fuck i need to cry about...I said i'm gone. Matter of fact, do me a favor and don't reply to none of my shit yo. Since you so fucking TRILL and can't be touched...ol' fake ass TS Don Pablo...da fuck outta here nigga

And if your dumb ass had any intelligence behind all that posturing bullshit you would know that dude wasn't trying to attack you, he was actually ON YOUR FUCKING SIDE STUPID.

it's time like these I wish I could see a ol' pussy ass mofo like you and show you how much of a bitch you truly are...

matter of fact, fuck all this tough typing...if you wanna see me any day nigga...inbox me, we can handle this like men...fuck a typing..................1

hillbilly
07-20-2005, 05:55 AM
ooh the inbox!

mom am i tough?

zzzzzzzz.

ONEWORLD
07-20-2005, 06:28 AM
I bet you feel real fucking big...I mean with using all those caps and shit, I bet you that makes you feel ultra fucking HARD.

furthermore, if your so fucking gangsta nigga, why the fuck are you posting on TS message boards about how fucking OFFICIAL street you are.

NEVER CLAIMED GULLY, BUT REAL RECOGNIZE REAL...

AND YOU AIN'T IT... :wink:

Da fuck i need to cry about...I said i'm gone. Matter of fact, do me a favor and don't reply to none of my shit yo. Since you so fucking TRILL and can't be touched...ol' fake ass TS Don Pablo...da fuck outta here nigga

IT TOOK YOU TWO FUCKING HOURS TO COME UP WITH THAT GIBBERISH...

I NEED MY "CRACK-DEN" TO ENGLISH DICTIONARY, LOL...

And if your dumb ass had any intelligence behind all that posturing bullshit you would know that dude wasn't trying to attack you, he was actually ON YOUR FUCKING SIDE STUPID.

it's time like these I wish I could see a ol' pussy ass mofolike you and show you how much of a bitch you truly are...

matter of fact, fuck all this tough typing...if you wanna see me any day nigga...inbox me, we can handle this like men...fuck a typing..................1

WHOA THAT SHIT WAS DEFINITE HEAT ROCKS...

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SHIT FROM, VIBE OR THE SOURCE?... :wink:

CUZ WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU AIN'T BLACK, LOL... 8)

AND MOFO?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A "MOFO" SON?

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS INBOX SHIT?...

I MEAN WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU GET DOWN...

may seem dumb online but i did graduate undergrad w/ a 3.85 gpa

his "then" which i'll assume means "than" implies that his preference would naturally be (latin or black) girls. the qualifier isn't if he inserted "to me" because he's speaking from the first persons point of view...for example, if i typed "black girls are ugly" it would essentialy mean the same thing as "to me, black girls are ugly" because they are both my opinion(s). 8)

NIGGA, DON’T WATCH ME…WATCH TV…

AND FALL BACK ON THAT HARD-BACKED MONKEY YOU LAYING UP WITH…

BTW. A MAN WILL JUST KICK BRICKS; A BITCH WILL ANNOUNCE HE'S GONNA LEAVE AND THEN LINGER AROUND FOR SYMPATHY...

WHICH ARE YOU?...

*LOOKS AT WATCH*

PLLEASE DON'T PLAY WITH THE A-NI-MAL, LOLLL... :twisted:

Man Fuck It
07-20-2005, 07:01 AM

NEVER CLAIMED GULLY, BUT REAL RECOGNIZE REAL...

AND YOU AIN'T IT... :wink:

IT TOOK YOU TWO FUCKING HOURS TO COME UP WITH THAT GIBBERISH...

I NEED MY "CRACK-DEN" TO ENGLISH DICTIONARY, LOL...

it's time like these I wish I could see a ol' pussy ass mofolike you and show you how much of a bitch you truly are...

WHOA THAT SHIT WAS DEFINITE HEAT ROCKS...

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SHIT FROM, VIBE OR THE SOURCE?... :wink:

CUZ WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU AIN'T BLACK, LOL... 8)

AND MOFO?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A "MOFO" SON?

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS INBOX SHIT?...

I MEAN WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU GET DOWN...

may seem dumb online but i did graduate undergrad w/ a 3.85 gpa

his "then" which i'll assume means "than" implies that his preference would naturally be (latin or black) girls. the qualifier isn't if he inserted "to me" because he's speaking from the first persons point of view...for example, if i typed "black girls are ugly" it would essentialy mean the same thing as "to me, black girls are ugly" because they are both my opinion(s). 8)

NIGGA, DON’T WATCH ME…WATCH TV…

AND FALL BACK ON THAT HARD-BACKED MONKEY YOU LAYING UP WITH…

BTW. A MAN WILL JUST KICK BRICKS; A BITCH WILL ANNOUNCE HE'S GONNA LEAVE AND THEN LINGER AROUND FOR SYMPATHY...

WHICH ARE YOU?...

*LOOKS AT WATCH*

PLLEASE DON'T PLAY WITH THE A-NI-MAL, LOLLL... :twisted:

i said what i had to say. u know what to do.

ONEWORLD
07-20-2005, 07:07 AM
*LOOKS UP AT TITLE OF THREAD*

*LOOKS AT WATCH*

NIGGA YOU STILL HERE?... 8)

tippinnottrippin
07-20-2005, 11:28 PM
*LOOKS UP AT TITLE OF THREAD*

*LOOKS AT WATCH*

NIGGA YOU STILL HERE?... 8)
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA hehe
Stick it to them OneWorld stick it to them.
I'm always on your side and i'm back!!!!!!

tippinnottrippin
07-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Oh I forgot do you like milk and cookies or cookies and milk.
SSSSSSsee YAAAAAAAAA!!!!

thanos
07-20-2005, 11:44 PM
wow.

Evilhomer
07-21-2005, 12:43 AM
"YAWN"

Ba bye...!!!