PDA

View Full Version : Look at this shit!

GroobySteven
07-20-2005, 01:51 AM
http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx#

Look at this shit.
So much for civil liberties?
Is it just me that finds the line;
"These individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law." printed above the mugshots very scary? The Chicago police can post your pics on the internet, on TV, etc for committing a crime which is reasonably minor in most parts of the civilised world. How about posting pics of corrupt police officers? Mugshots of wifebeaters would be more appropriate than this.
It does make for compelling voyeuristic viewing though - wonder what the sponsorship opportunities are?
seanchai

Ecstatic
07-20-2005, 01:55 AM
Yeah, that was reported a few weeks back on SER, though it looks like they've added a few mugshots since then.

Civil liberties? Shite. Your tax dollars @ work.

ONEWORLD
07-20-2005, 01:59 AM
FELLAS, AFTER SEEING THIS...DO WE REALLY WANNA FUCK WITH THE STROLL?, LOL... :wink:

Man Fuck It
07-20-2005, 02:11 AM
i wonder how many were getting ts broads

that would've have been the death knoll for these mofo's if they labeled "soliciting tranny sex"

Bigguy
07-20-2005, 02:15 AM
It would suck for any guy that got posted on that page. How many people would really be looking on those pages anyway? Now if they posted pictures of the girls and what they were wearing on the stroll, then I'm sure a lot of guys would bookmark that page.

endo420
07-20-2005, 02:27 AM
Judging by the looks of some of those guys, limiting their legitimate prostitution consensual sex is just going to increase rape in the Chicago area. If they were smart, they would use the site info to band together and file a joint suit against the city.

mixedprettyboy
07-20-2005, 03:02 AM
Whoa! Glad I'm not a trick!

lmao

ONEWORLD
07-20-2005, 03:06 AM

lmao

FTFO!!!

mixedprettyboy
07-20-2005, 03:07 AM

lmao

FTFO!!!

Huh?

TominNYC
07-20-2005, 03:09 AM
I lived in Chicago in the 90`s..I used to work nights and live in the Lincoln Park section of the city..When I would get near home on the weekends I would circle the areas where the bars were in order to find a parking spot (people who live in a city would understand this, it is common) In 90`s the area were the bars were was also an area for the hookers (N Broadway)..Three different times I got pulled over by the Chicago Cops and harrassed,searched and threatened with having my car impounded just cause they assumed I was looking for a hooker ??? The Cops in that city are brutal !!!

thatguy
07-20-2005, 04:23 AM
So only 1 gringo. What is he, the token? :LOL:

canihavu
07-20-2005, 05:04 AM
Them ugly motherfuckers need to pay some ho, they sure as hell arent going to get any without paying, a lot!!

So just because you;re ugly and can't get no pussy is a reason to have your mugshot in the internet????

TominNYC
07-20-2005, 05:26 AM
ossumpei..Did you get the point of this post ?? or does it have to be explained to you ? Your comments are borderline racist and pointless !!!

jamans
07-20-2005, 06:16 AM
ossumpei..Did you get the point of this post ?? or does it have to be explained to you ? Your comments are borderline racist and pointless !!!

Borderline racist and pointless????

I thought it was funny as hell.....

ONEWORLD
07-20-2005, 06:34 AM

lmao

FTFO!!!

Huh?

FTFO :arrow: FELL THE FUCK OUT

Looking 4 Now
07-20-2005, 12:46 PM
Love the comment "These individuals are presumed innocent untill proven guilty in a court of law"

popperluv
07-20-2005, 02:49 PM
We are becoming more and more like a police state.

The shit that happened in Waco Texas was just the begining.

Watch how often you will see swat teams being used in the next year or so.

Spanky
07-20-2005, 04:59 PM
http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx#

Look at this shit.
So much for civil liberties?
Is it just me that finds the line;
"These individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law." printed above the mugshots very scary? The Chicago police can post your pics on the internet, on TV, etc for committing a crime which is reasonably minor in most parts of the civilised world. How about posting pics of corrupt police officers? Mugshots of wifebeaters would be more appropriate than this.
It does make for compelling voyeuristic viewing though - wonder what the sponsorship opportunities are?
seanchai

That's pretty bad alright. I wonder how the "johns" feel about it. Perhaps someone should call them and ask them. www.zabasearch.com

Bluejay
07-20-2005, 07:25 PM
Shocking!!

I'm just glad I don't live in a city that treats its citizens in such a degrading way.

The American Nightmare
07-21-2005, 03:49 AM
I honestly don't see what the big deal is. Mugshots are public domain. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/ has been doing this for a while.

Yeah, that'll be the day.

Do you seriously think the FBI is gonna burn down Allanah's party?

InHouston
07-21-2005, 01:18 PM
A friend of mine lived in Saigon Vietnam for a year. He spoke of how the men would feast at the dinner table, with the wives nearby tending and waiting on them. Then, they would all leave the wives at home, and go to the local brothel, all the while their wives knowing where they were going. Then they would come back around 3:00 in the morning, their clothes they wore the previous evening would all be washed and folded, and the same women would be up preparing breakfast for them.

Then in our country, we're arrested for it. However, in fairness, prostitution does muck up local communities. But I personally feel that brothels located away from schools, suburbs, churches, etc, are perfectly acceptable.

If I ever get arrested for soliciting prostitution, I'm gonna smile for my mugshot for two reasons. I was just having sex, which is why there are 6 billion people on the planet, and in case it ends up on the city's website.

Course, I've always avoided arrests with two simple counter-tactics on my part.

1] Never go to their room. Could be a sting.
2] Prior to any verbal negotiation, ask if she's a police officer. When they say no ask, "Prove it to me." If they don't ... say goodnight.

All the guys in those mugshots look kind of dumb anyway.

InHouston
07-21-2005, 01:31 PM
Them ugly motherfuckers need to pay some ho, they sure as hell arent going to get any without paying, a lot!!

Maybe you can't afford hookers? People like you who dis others for renting prostitutes would probably die of STD's if you had the money to spend. What the hell is wrong with paying a ho and/or being ugly?

I'm a good-lookin guy who's paid for pussy plenty of times. I walked into a brothel at 2:00 in the morning one night. While waiting in the lounge, this one guy said, "Man dude you're a good-lookin guy and don't need to be in here. So why do you come in here?"

At a bar, you'll end up maybe working on one to two or a few potential girls. Then you have to sit there and talk to them, and most often listen to a bunch of boring and annoying babbling. You spend money on drinks, and usually have to dance, which gets old. Then it's late, you're tired, you want some pussy, and if things go well after a total of some four or five hours invested in the endeavor, she may accommodate you. All too often, their hungry, want breakfast, and then maybe make out, only to find out you'll have to take them out again. Usually by then, my interest level has dwindled substantially. Single women for the most part are usually looking for Mr. Right. Sometimes, I just want to be Mr. Right Now.

In a brothel, you can have 10 to 20 girls lined up in front of you ... take your pick ... fuck the way you want to ... go home, eat, and be in bed by 9:00 pm, and don't end up at work the next day hungover.

InHouston
07-21-2005, 01:46 PM

Oh yeah right. I wouldn't want some bastard living next to me with an armada of fully automatic weapons and believing that they need to be armed for the end of the world. Law enforcement executed a warrant for possesion of illegal weapons, and the dipshits at the Waco compound opened up and fired on them killing some of the agents. In case you didn't realize, some of those agents were young guys in their early 20's, and not some mindless stormtroopers of the 'police state' you seem to think exists in this country.

In Texas, I can ride around in a truck sporting a loaded shotgun on a gunrack in my window, and the police can't do a thing about it. You know, we have the right to bear arms in this country with a few exceptions. No fully automatic weapons. Why would you need them? Those are for spraying down mass numbers of people. And usually no small weapons like pistols are allowed in vehicles, so the police will have a fair chance if they pull you over, and you can't whip out some small pistol they couldn't see. Unless, even better, you go and get a permit to carry one, which in Texas amounts to less than $200. Yeah, real police state we live in.

The leader of the Davidian compound burned his own people alive because he was some over-religious zealous pig of a human being who ended up not caring about his followers in the end, and didn't have a sliver of compassion for anyone. If you believe the hype about Waco, then you are a fool fool fool. You pull weapons on any law enforcement agent, and you will definitely be stopping a bullet, and I'm all for that. Go live in Iran or somewhere comparable for a while, and you'll be singing a different tune when you come back.

Fuck Waco.

popperluv
07-21-2005, 02:30 PM
InHouston what Im trying to say is that we will see alot more or those situations in were you will see swat teams being used.

Didnt a swat team recently accidently shot some baby being held hostage in Cali?

The American Nightmare
07-22-2005, 01:11 AM
InHouston what Im trying to say is that we will see alot more or those situations in were you will see swat teams being used.

Didnt a swat team recently accidently shot some baby being held hostage in Cali?I don't see your piont. The SWAT team is used only when needed.

You really sound like you're starting to hint that any use of force by police is unjust.

popperluv
07-22-2005, 02:49 PM

Didnt a swat team recently accidently shot some baby being held hostage in Cali?I don't see your piont. The SWAT team is used only when needed.

You really sound like you're starting to hint that any use of force by police is unjust.
Just sit back and watch the show its already started its called "Police State".

:twisted:

dajuicy
07-22-2005, 03:04 PM
yea, you're breakdown of the looking for pussy/ buying pussy is on point. the right guy/ rightguy now, thing was priceless is at the heart of what seems to seperate what girls are after for the most part and how it differs from what we are after....(for the most part). this was a bit off the t girl bogaloo, but refreshing and true....for me, these days, when i see a cop car flipping thru the stroll, im fking out of there...these young newbie cops are gung ho, and for the most part, would have fit well in the nazi youth brigades of the late 30's.....

The American Nightmare
07-23-2005, 12:05 AM

Just sit back and watch the show its already started its called "Police State".

:twisted:

Yeah, you got a real good point there :roll:

You win the debate.