PDA

View Full Version : Back again

Adam_Thompson
07-19-2005, 10:21 PM
Hey everybody..I'm back from vacation and back in the States..and no not the vacation spot pimps, criminals, and murderers go to. But I am back, so hit me up if you wanna re-connect..I still remember who my people are on here.

Overlord Abomination
07-19-2005, 10:23 PM
Oh wow...I actually thought u left. Well welcome back, you fag you!

So where exactly did u go for vacation and why didnt they have computers there?

Adam_Thompson
07-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Well I had to move the last time I saw here(The States), but I did some travelling with a non-profit org. for some political work (pretty much networking). We were in the T. Toronto which is weak and I know..not too far from the States. They do have good greenery though
http://www.thefilebucket.com/userfiles/momentousceltic/High.gif

Overlord Abomination
07-20-2005, 12:13 AM
And the greenery is practically legal too...Well that and having sex with 14 year olds (Which is completely off topic but a fact nonetheless) So wait are you still abroad or are you back in the states?

Adam_Thompson
07-20-2005, 12:16 AM
I'm back until next semester(January or so) then I have no idea after that. I'm trying to get a research scholarship and study in Eastern Europe or perhaps Asia.
Or Maybe I'll just sell crack

Adam_Thompson
07-20-2005, 12:18 AM
I am glad to be back and chat with you Nuccas. This is definitely my favorite place on the internet to talk shit....I love you assholes.

Ecstatic
07-20-2005, 01:52 AM
Welcome back to the board! As you can see, things have been pretty lively of late....

SexxxyJade
07-20-2005, 01:55 AM
Thas just my babys daddy

Overlord Abomination
07-20-2005, 02:19 AM
I'm back until next semester(January or so) then I have no idea after that. I'm trying to get a research scholarship and study in Eastern Europe or perhaps Asia.
Or Maybe I'll just sell crack

Eastern Europe all the way. I dont speak a lick of their dialogue But i couldnt care less. The Czech Republic has some of the most beautiful women Ive ever seen.

rick_932
07-20-2005, 02:50 AM
Hey everybody..I'm back from vacation and back in the States..and no not the vacation spot pimps, criminals, and murderers go to. But I am back, so hit me up if you wanna re-connect..I still remember who my people are on here.

welcome back man. what smack dvd is that with cassidy in ya sig? i had that shit a while back and lost it. cassidy ripped that shit

blckhaze
07-20-2005, 04:00 AM
sup man welcom back