PDA

View Full Version : Most dramatic before and after???

christinafoxx
05-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Any amazing Before and After pictures to help with my fears?

As a life long TS who has been afraid I would never pass due to years hiding in the gym I have been sent a few girls who made amazing changes with proper diet, exercise, hrt, ffs and time.

I know I am insecure, but I was not gifted to be petite.

Thanks,
Christina

kalina
05-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Any amazing Before and After pictures to help with my fears?

As a life long TS who has been afraid I would never pass due to years hiding in the gym I have been sent a few girls who made amazing changes with proper diet, exercise, hrt, ffs and time.

I know I am insecure, but I was not gifted to be petite.

Thanks,
Christina

I think some of you know my story. Up until I was 21, I weighed 114-118 pounds. I hated my body image so much that I worked out in the gym 3-4 days a week to bulk up to 155 pounds. I was running away from myself and trying to fight who I really was. Over the course of time, I lost most of the weight and am now 131-132 on a good day at a height of 5'7.5". Here's my before and after. I'll rescan the first pic again someday. The original faded over time.

christinafoxx
05-21-2008, 11:43 PM
Kalina - thank you so much for sharing your story. I also hid in the gym for many years, I only wish I had give up many years ago. I hope we could chat sometime.

Christina

I love your introduction on your site...

I am a transsexual who for the longest time believed that she was just a crossdresser. I foolishly let others create the rules and definitions for me to follow for far too long until one day I said to myself, I'm better than all of this. I'm not a follower. I'm a leader. I'll create my own rules and any tranny who's wise enough to follow me will follow me. Conforming to society's bipolar gender system is the surest way for a transsexual to lose her individuality. I created the term inbetweener to denote any transsexual who feels equally connected with both her male and female sides because I truly believe that once you love both sides of yourself, you will become a better person overall.

tsntx
05-22-2008, 12:48 AM
mine

skrewie
05-22-2008, 01:24 AM
Jen thats crazy your transformation is amazing ha id say thats one of the most dramatic ive seen lookin good girl!!

jmecross2
05-22-2008, 01:34 AM
These are amazing pictures! Congratulations, on your beauty and your courage.

kalina
05-22-2008, 01:44 AM
Kalina - thank you so much for sharing your story. I also hid in the gym for many years, I only wish I had give up many years ago. I hope we could chat sometime.

Thanks Christina! I'm sure we'll bump into each other in person or in chat someday. I'll pm you with my id.

Kalina

Chuck
05-22-2008, 01:45 AM
mine

Jen, you were a handsome dude. You must have fucked a whole lot of women back in your boy days. If so, have any of your ex-girlfriends seen you since your transformation -- and don't try to lie about never having been with a women. I'm certain that you had a few.

melissacarter
05-22-2008, 02:39 AM
Great topic. Me at 23 and now.

SXFX
05-22-2008, 03:04 AM
Have any of you girl ever read the book Steel Beach?
http://www.amazon.com/Steel-Beach-John-Varley/dp/0441785654
I think some of you may like it.
Look it up and IM me and tell me what you thought.

Oli
05-22-2008, 05:18 AM
:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Congratulations to all of you on your successes!!!!

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

4star4
05-22-2008, 06:27 AM
Jen, you are beautiful.
Melissa, so pretty! I love you both,

Willie Escalade
05-22-2008, 07:21 AM
Wow! Amazing!

You're all even more beautiful!

uber_nerd
05-22-2008, 07:37 AM
Good stuff people... but, so long as you're happy with yourself, that's all that really matters... cheesy but true.

I hate myself even though everyone around me loves me... All the praise and love and kindness brushes off though because I haven't learned to accept who I am.

Hmm...... kinda opening up here and bogarting your thread.... sorry.

Y'all's some sexy hoes!

tsntx
05-22-2008, 09:12 AM
lol ???

TSLoverUK999
05-22-2008, 02:34 PM
WoW those before & after shots are amazing girls, you all made the right decision, you all look stunning now.................your very brave to post them too !

Gmanfromthechi
05-22-2008, 03:48 PM
Im quite sure thats not the "before" Jennifer. I caught that one Jen :-p

Btw I think this has the potential to be an amazing thread. With how absolutely gorgeous some of the girls are here, like Jennifer Jusitce, Id love to see how they looked before as boys an maybe some pics of the transformation here an there.

christinafoxx
05-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Jennifer - that is amazing, what a transformation. You are such a GODDESS and wow, I could only hope for such a change.
Christina

mine

kalina
06-02-2008, 04:42 AM
I finally dug up an old pic of me from 99 :)

MrsKellyPierce
06-02-2008, 04:51 AM
Im quite sure thats not the "before" Jennifer. I caught that one Jen :-p

Btw I think this has the potential to be an amazing thread. With how absolutely gorgeous some of the girls are here, like Jennifer Jusitce, Id love to see how they looked before as boys an maybe some pics of the transformation here an there. That is Jennifer before.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-02-2008, 06:33 AM
Jennifer you were trade bitch... dammmnnn I should have given you some head before you got your 'mones on.

MacShreach
06-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Great topic. Me at 23 and now.

You were definitely born to be a woman. Great look.