PDA

View Full Version : Bareback - a warning

Prospero
05-21-2008, 02:58 PM
Hi all
we all KNOW that going bareback in anal sex is an act of fucking lunacy.
However some who are HIV positive may figure - the hell with it - the damage is done.

Well I was talking to a friend this week who IS HIV positive but with an undetectable viral load and he got a fright when he saw his doctor. She told him that not only can he still pass the bug on (which he shoulda known) but that even if he IS positive he can get a different strain of HIV alongside his pre-existing bug and possibly one that is resistant to the drugs he is on. So you can get the bug two times and if the medication is keeping it at bay then the last thing you want is to add one that can't be treated so easy. That way a long and deeply unpleasant time awaits you.
Just thought I'd post that in case anyone here does think of playing raw.

mpcc2004
05-21-2008, 03:43 PM
I find it to be pathetic that your friend didn't already know this. This has been fairly common knowledge for years. The HIV virus mutates faster than even the flu virus. Most HIV+ people I have met have been very aware of this either through their own research or their doctors warning them.

I just find it sad that someone with a potentially life threatening illness wouldn't learn as much about it as possible. And this particular information would not be difficult to find.

Dinand
05-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Anyone who is HIV positive should know they should always practise safe sex for the well being of the other! I mean why go around spreading it?

Prospero
05-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Totally agree with Dinand's remarks. But I guess I am naive. I didn't realise there were different versions of HIV around and assumed that if you have it, you have it. So it was a revelation to me when he told me. There you go.

mpcc2004
05-22-2008, 10:51 PM
First off the HIV test is bogus and a fraud. The test should be outlawed and its junk science. HIV does not cause aids, Lifestyle causes aids. Read this carefully ok? Unprotected anal sex, mouth to rectum sex, drug abuse, malnutrition, staying awake for 3 to 4 days at a time using drugs causes aids. Aids is a lifestyle disease when you fully abuse to no return and you blow out your immune system that is aids. What everyone is being told by modern medicine is wrong.

let me also add that these anti viral aids drugs blow your immune system out and should never be taken under any situation. In fact these highly toxic drugs cause aids.

dumb ass comment of the year. How about babies being born with HIV and coming down with AIDS. I don't think it is their lifestyle. Get a clue.

justatransgirl
05-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Now boys...

DC
05-23-2008, 01:02 PM
what worthy is saying is not wrong, there is still no link between HIV and AIDS. Leading scientists all over the world have also stated this, AIDS is a result of lifestyle choices which compromise the immune system..

rbso13
05-23-2008, 04:24 PM
mpcc.....yes those who are born with HIV and transition to AIDS while too young to engage in risk behaviors and unhealthy life styles that lead to the development of AIDS is a real and unfortunate issue.

However for those who contract/become infected with HIV (when older), it is their life style that is the lead cause of their transition from HIV to AIDS. Poor diet, medication vacations, smoking, using drugs/alcohol/ not maintaining medical appointments and so on will assure that a person with HIV WILL progress to AIDS.

Magic Johnson will most likely NEVER transition to AIDS and it has NOTHING to do with his $$. It has to do with the fact that although HIV +, he is a very healthy person who practiced great health maintenance prior to becomming infected with HIV and continues to maintain in the same manner despite his illness.

natina
09-28-2010, 09:23 PM
a different HIV then you presently have.

SOME STRAINS OF HIV ARE VERY DRUG RESISTANT!

Some people have HIV and herpes OR AND SYPHILIS

dgs925
09-28-2010, 09:30 PM
What kind of lame-ass thread necromancy is this? Couldn't you resurrect a thread that didn't have all this HIV-denial bullshit?

bat1
09-28-2010, 09:37 PM
I think I will stick to wanking off :)

thank you

DL_NL
09-28-2010, 09:45 PM
As long as you wear a latex glove.