PDA

View Full Version : Who Has Your Vote For The Presidential Election?

dafame
05-20-2008, 11:18 AM
Interested in how the community feels about this years presidential candidates.

El Nino
05-20-2008, 06:38 PM
They are all establishment hacks, engineered and allowed to get where they are, to further the false "Left Vs. Right" paradigm. The two party system is corrupt. Restore the republic! www.Infowars.com

NYCe
05-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Vote for Pedro.

eggbert
05-20-2008, 07:16 PM
Vote for Pedro.

Maybe I will. GOSH!

El Nino
05-20-2008, 07:16 PM
That too!

LilWyte
05-20-2008, 07:19 PM
i ususually go democrat but john mccain is that dude!

Dinand
05-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Vote for Pedro
Vote for Summer......she's hotter and no more chimney changas ;-)

BeardedOne
05-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Pat Paulsen. Even though he's dead, he was still a far cry ahead of the current offerings. He ran on the Surprise Party ticket (As did Gracie Allen in 1940) in 1968, 1972, 1992, and 1996.

Though a traditional Democrat and having very little in common with the 'values' of the Repubs, I am as likely to go with McCain rather than Tweedle-Dick or Tweedle-Dyke.

A lot will depend on which of the latter pulls the nomination (It's still too close to call and delegates have been known to jump fences at the last moment) and who they choose as their 'assassination insurance'.

Add wildcards like the annoyingly tenacious Ralph Nader and the recent Libertarian upstart (Whose name escapes me at the moment - Libertarians have little chance at a showing beyond local politics, but they are capable of siphoning off swing votes), and November will be interesting, to say the least.

Tomfurbs
05-20-2008, 07:39 PM
As always when these troublesome election situations come upon us ... vote for Screaming Lord Sutch... even though he's dead.

[/code]

dafame
05-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Wow. I am surprisingly shocked about some of the comments on this topic. I would think that the state that our economy is in on its own would be enough for most people to think that we need a vast change for this countries current policy. I think that alot of people equate the fact that John McCain being a P.O.W. would equate to his judgment in running our country, and I just don't see where the two relate. Very surprising to say the least but lets keep it going. Post more comments people. This is an issue important enough to take you guys away from cock salivating for a couple of minutes...lol

BeardedOne
05-20-2008, 08:39 PM
OK, I've stopped salivating over cock for a bit...

I think that alot of people equate the fact that John McCain being a P.O.W. would equate to his judgment in running our country, and I just don't see where the two relate.

Quite honestly, McCain's Viet Nam experience and POW status are sidenotes to my opinions of him. As one of those mamby-pamby, mama's-boy, cocksucking Dems that the Repubs so revile, I do have a sincere respect and appreciation for our armed services and veterans and I understand the reasons we go to war, but I do not always (As with this current debacle) agree with the methods of =WHY=.

McCain, at the moment, seems far more rooted in what needs to be done, while the Democrat twins are more focused on he-said-she-said bullshit that is intent on who wins the rights to the cookie jar and the playground. Granted, the infighting nonsense will significantly subside after the nomination, but neither has, in my opinion, put forth a message that they will work for the people so much as the message that they are 'better than the other'.

At this point, the decision is focused on who will cause the least amount of damage in the coming years.

El Nino
05-21-2008, 12:33 AM
McCain= Low I.Q., ignorant and confused dumb-ass.

Obama= Globalist, elitist scumbag with no business at all in the White House. With a penchant for empty rhetoric.

Clinton= Power hungry demon woman with a penchant for liberal fascism.

America loses with any/all of the above. Say goodbye to your Constitution and hello to the New World Order

dc_guy_75
05-21-2008, 12:47 AM
McCain has personally said he's going to fund research into a device that jams Gaydar.

GroobySteven
05-21-2008, 01:27 AM
Wow. I am surprisingly shocked about some of the comments on this topic. I would think that the state that our economy is in on its own would be enough for most people to think that we need a vast change for this countries current policy. I think that alot of people equate the fact that John McCain being a P.O.W. would equate to his judgment in running our country, and I just don't see where the two relate. Very surprising to say the least but lets keep it going. Post more comments people. This is an issue important enough to take you guys away from cock salivating for a couple of minutes...lol

Well said. I cannot believe 13 people on a forum like this would vote for McCain.
Being a POW or even a war hero, does not equate to being a President. A real war hero would vow to end the war in Iraq (and without resorting to dropping a nucleur bomb).

chefmike
05-21-2008, 02:11 AM

Well said. I cannot believe 13 people on a forum like this would vote for McCain.
Being a POW or even a war hero, does not equate to being a President. A real war hero would vow to end the war in Iraq (and without resorting to dropping a nucleur bomb).

That's precisely why Obama needs to pick a highly decorated war hero with convictions and credentials like Jim Webb(D-VA) as his running mate.

dafame
05-21-2008, 02:11 AM

I completely agree with you. The Republican Machine has put so much time and effort into trying to convince the American people that only a republican is qualified to keep us safe from the vast number of foreign threats that are trying to come here and kill us that it has to have worked on some degree. The political posturing and disinformation campaign on the issue of national security has only begun with the stupid comments that our wonderful president spit out of his trap recently about "appeasement". How can you guys not see through this? Are you not aware that their is no "3 am Red Phone" scenario. That's make believe. It's the president’s job to make ultimate decisions but they have a team of people around them at all times that advise them. Our current president has advisers (who have given him terrible advice). But it is he himself that has set our current policies on national defense, the invading of any country for any reason they want to give us, the seeds that have grown into the wilted plants that are our energy and economic crisis, and let's not forget this countries current standing on the issue of what is becoming of our planet with global warming (which is very real). John McCain is an extension of this current policy. I don't blame him that much because he has to be, otherwise he will not have the support of the same people that supported Bush for TWO TERMS and thus would have no chance at winning the presidency. He plans to keep our troops in a pointless campaign for at a minimum another 4-5 years, but has said that if necessary another 100 (naturally he won't be in office for another 100 years but it's just a point on his beliefs on the subject as a whole). Maybe you guys won't realize that you're being burned until your entire body is engulfed in flames. Maybe we haven't reached our true pain threshold yet. But this will be one of the most important elections that any of us has seen just based on all of the issues that we're facing in these days. I will be voting for either of the democratic candidates if for no other reason that I know what I'm going to be getting from John McCain and it doesn't differ far enough from what I've been getting from W. Knowing that I can't understand how anyone could even think that the best thing for us is to just stay the course with the same Bush policy and see how it turns out after 4 more years.

dafame
05-21-2008, 02:31 AM
McCain= Low I.Q., ignorant and confused dumb-ass.

Obama= Globalist, elitist scumbag with no business at all in the White House. With a penchant for empty rhetoric.

Clinton= Power hungry demon woman with a penchant for liberal fascism.

America loses with any/all of the above. Say goodbye to your Constitution and hello to the New World Order

How do you know anything about McCain's I.Q. level?
Do you have personal knowledge of his SAT scores?

Why do you call Hillary a Power hungry demon woman?
Have you uncovered some kind of conspiracy in which she is in league with the Illuminati?

Why is Obama a Globalist, elitist Scumbag with no business at all in the White House?
In his campaigning I assume you've heard him say that he looks down upon people of lower income and has vowed to make sure that the upper class (or elite) of this country will prosper during his term at the expense of the lower class continuing to starve?

Are any of these things you say based on fact or just buzz words you've heard between Fox News, MSN, CNN, and various websites?

PapiQueRico
05-21-2008, 03:07 AM
It will probably be McCain against Obama. I lived through Reagan and Bush so I will survive whoever. Both candidates have major flaws. McCain doesn't know about the economy and has flip flopped on just about every issue. He also is a war monger.

Obama is inexperienced and doesn't know the issues as well as the other candidates that were running. He doesn't have much of a track record so the risk is pretty high in terms of the unknown. He gives good speeches but they seem to be more slogans that substance. He is a likeable, charismatic guy, but seems underqualified.

I'm not voting for either. This country is going down the tubes. Both of these characters don't have the skill set to solve the nation's problems. I might change my mind if either picks a really good VP? I'm more likely to go with Obama, who would be the lesser of 2 evils.

Realgirls4me
05-21-2008, 03:10 AM
Given my druthers, I'd vote for a person who'd represent my values the best, such as a Nader or Kucinich. But being that this center-right country isn't likely to ever vote for a true Liberal candidate in my children's lifetime, I'm going to have to go with Obama.

I certainly have my issues with both Obama and particularly Clinton, but I can't for the life of me see how anyone could vote for a man such as McCain or any Republican who will continue with this ever devolving train wreck wrought on by the current dunce in the White House. WTF??? Can't you who are voting for McCain see that the debt has doubled, we're in an intractable war, the economy sucks, our world standing has been lowered, gas prices, etc ??? You want to keep that going? Just what fucking planet are you guys living on?

No wonder the rest of the civilized world questions our collective ignorance.

trish
05-21-2008, 04:30 AM
I’m not so sure that Mr. McCain counts as a hero of the war in Vietnam. He didn’t single handedly win a battle or save his comrades in a daring rescue. He did lose his plane. He did sacrifice over five years as a POW. Five years during which he was painfully tortured. As a result he permanently lost mobility in his arms. He IS most assuredly a victim of the war in Vietnam. I respect and applaud his sacrifice. But does losing a plane prove your ability to make the right decisions when under fire? Does enduring torture and then signing off on Bush’s torture bill prove his integrity? What his service proves is that as a young man he was willing to take the life and death risks that many other young American’s took for their country. Since then he divorced his wife who was being treated in the Hospital for cancer and married into money. Since then, he and the other Keating four betrayed their countries ideals. The repercussions of the resulting collapse of the nationwide network of local Savings and Loans associations are felt today in the current banking scandals. Since then, he has shown his willingness to risk the lives of other young Americans in an endeavor that is perhaps even more ridiculous than Vietnam was. Since then he sat back and watched as his fellow soldier, was swift-boated in the last election. The service of others means nothing to McCain. But I still respect his service. I just don’t think it proves anything about what sort of man he is today.

Nowhere
05-21-2008, 05:20 AM
McCain has NeoCon Advisors and they are latching on to him like rats on a sinking ship.

Based on that, I will vote for anyone against him.

I understand how he was in 2000, but he is not the same man anymore.

I don't know how anyone in their right mind will support continuing what's been going on the last 8 years.

Oh, I forgot. You must have thought that because Cheney said that he won't continue in public service that their whole crew of evildoers are going to go down without a fight.

Falling for another one of their tricks again, I see! :x

El Nino
05-21-2008, 06:51 AM
This is America Damn it. Why should we have to settle "for the lesser of two evils"? We SHOULDN'T! Americans had there opportunity to give power back to the people and taken from the Government. They chose not to listen to Dr. Paul's message of sound Monetary Policy, a humble foreign policy, and restoration of civil liberties and the US CONSTITUTION. Fuck the neolibs and the neocons. You get what you deserve I guess... ;(

scroller
05-21-2008, 07:13 AM
Politics is about compromises. I'll be happy and proud to vote for Obama if that's the most liberal candidate that we can get on the ticket (even though I voted for someone else in the primary).

yodajazz
05-21-2008, 07:43 AM
I realize that there will be only so much change in a nation ruled by money, but Obama represents the biggest choice of change. Just maybe Haliburton won’t make so much money. Experience in US leadership is years of promoting failed policies. I say new ideas (thinking) is needed.

I’ll use the example of Cuba. The US has had a 40 + years of restrictions on Cuba. But a whole other way of thinking of things is that regular business trade and communication would have brought Castro down. He would have been brought down by the public desire to greater material prosperity, especially if they had greater access to our products.

Another example comes from the 911 Report. They cited the US approval ratings of the US as being 71% after 9/11/01 but only 16% after the invasion of Iraq, in the country of Malaysia. Malaysia has the world largest Muslim population. That chapter dealt with the ideas strategy that the US would be using to combat hatred/war against the US. They even used the term “war of ideas”. We need fresh thinking in this war/world. A logical policy would be to fight enemies, but try not to make more of them, as much as possible.

Here’s one more example of policy failure, I will use. The US claims to have people dying in Iraq ‘to promote democracy. Yet when Hamas won legitimate power through voting, the US fails to give them the legitimacy to at least talk to them. If we love democracy we have let other people choose who we don’t like. Or people around the world can see that we are hypocrites.

I completely agree with you. The Republican Machine has put so much time and effort into trying to convince the American people that only a republican is qualified to keep us safe from the vast number of foreign threats that are trying to come here and kill us that it has to have worked on some degree. ...

Knowing that I can't understand how anyone could even think that the best thing for us is to just stay the course with the same Bush policy and see how it turns out after 4 more years.

The Republican ‘safety threat’ tactics are based upon fear. An example would the “air defense missile project”, which has been on the burner since Bush’s first month in office.
The invasion of Iraq was justified by fear of WMD’s and that he was prepared to attack us (even though he had no real means to attack us). And speaking of fear, it says in the Bible, that we should not “live in a spirit of fear”, but religious leadership constantly whips of fear also. That is the chief tactic used against the Gay Marriage issue.

I see so much that should be changed and Obama is the best choice. He is a man from multicultural heritage, a multicultural world, in a nation that talks about leading the world, and is supposed to value the rights of all people. It makes sense to me.

Ben
05-21-2008, 07:54 AM
John McCain is another Bush.
Barack Obama is a Reagan praiser, supports the death penalty and has voted for the continued funding of the war and like every other president is a corporate stooge. All presidents serve corporate power. End of story.
My vote is for Ralph Nader.

Realgirls4me
05-21-2008, 07:55 AM
Yoda. Always so sensible. What are you doing here? ;)

Forgive me for recently overlooking you in the thread dealing with posters in here who I'd love to meet in person. You are definitely one I would love to share a beer with. Loved your post, dude. :)

yodajazz
05-21-2008, 07:59 AM
Oh, I forgot. You must have thought that because Cheney said that he won't continue in public service that their whole crew of evildoers are going to go down without a fight.

Falling for another one of their tricks again, I see! :x

Cheney is getting ready to go back to his real job, that is being on the direct recieving end of US goverment money. Example, the US is getting ready to open an embassy in Iraq which will cost 1 billion dollars a year to operate. Haliburten is already over there, so who will have the lowest bids to provide services, but Haliburton? Then you have the war and its profit. He has an open door to the top of any top defense contractor corporation. He's set for life.

Realgirls4me
05-21-2008, 08:02 AM
Both Obama and Clinton want to increase defense spending, as well as continuing the archaic, assinine Cuba embargo, among other issues I have with both of them. On the other hand, to vote for McCain is to take this country deeper into the abyss. What kind of person would vote for the status quo and not see how much the dunce has hurt this country in so many ways?

... If Obama can end the war in Iraq, as well as restore America's standing globally, that would be a start in the right direction.

Cheney is set for several lives. :(

KO47
05-21-2008, 08:05 AM
I used to vote the Democratic ticket when I was younger and had no money, now that I actually have money I'm never voting for a Democrat. Fuck you Democrats and your tax plans. I don't care what the Republicans do they can go steal more oil from the Arabs for all I care so long as they keep their hands out of my pockets.

McCain here, for a lack of better options.

yodajazz
05-21-2008, 08:06 AM
Yoda. Always so sensible. What are you doing here? ;)

Forgive me for recently overlooking you in the thread dealing with posters in here who I'd love to meet in person. You are definitely one I would love to share a beer with. Loved your post, dude. :)

Thanks a lot. I had the new Budwieser lime flavored beer tonight, and it was pretty good. I heard that McCain's wife owns some part of the company. So despite my support of Obama, McCain will be getting some of my money this summer also.

Realgirls4me
05-21-2008, 08:10 AM
I used to vote the Democratic ticket when I was younger and had no money, now that I actually have money I'm never voting for a Democrat. Fuck you Democrats and your tax plans. I don't care what the Republicans do they can go steal more oil from the Arabs for all I care so long as they keep their hands out of my pockets.

In other words, you're an island, and a selfish greedy one at that. You also believe that stealing is alright also I see.

What a "credit" to this country, as well as humanity. :roll:

KO47
05-21-2008, 08:26 AM

In other words, you're an island, and a selfish greedy one at that. You also believe that stealing is alright also I see.

Want some cheese with that whine?

http://vorian.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/crying-baby.jpg

Surkis
05-21-2008, 08:38 AM
I like how everyoen is putting the blame completely on the republicans, as if the democrats have absolutely no say in what's going on.

I also like how people keep claiming that McCain is the next Bush when in reality the only reasoning i've heard is because he's a republican and he happens to be friends with Bush. In reality though he's so different that even the republicans don't like him.

I also get a kick out of how people automatically think that just because Obama is different and preaches hope, things will somehow magically work out. It doesn't work that way.

To be honest I think both Obama and McCain are decent people, and I wouldn't mind if either of them one (preferably McCain), just as long as that power hungry cunt Hillary doesn't make it.

Realgirls4me
05-21-2008, 08:45 AM

Okay, just to play at a level you can understand, I'll play the image thing with you for now.

I'm just curious as to how many times you've received the following award, particularly for ignorance and stupidity?

dafame
05-21-2008, 09:03 AM

That has to me the most ignorant view yet. It's almost laughable. But that's the core problem with Republicans. The entire mentality is based on elitism and the security of wealth. Republicans can care less about our state in the world, or the state of our world. ""As long as the rich can stay rich fuck what's happening down below with the poor"". It's a shame that so many people in this country share your views. Question though? I know it might take a little longer to reach you if you're in say the $200k per year bracket than it would someone that's making $45k per year, but are you that naive to think that what's happening with our economy based on the policies of our current administration will not eventually reach you? Just a question.

Realgirls4me
05-21-2008, 09:14 AM

That has to me the most ignorant view yet. It's almost laughable. But that's the core problem with Republicans. The entire mentality is based on elitism and the security of wealth. Republicans can care less about our state in the world, or the state of our world. ""As long as the rich can stay rich fuck what's happening down below with the poor"". It's a shame that so many people in this country share your views. Question though? I know it might take a little longer to reach you if you're in say the $200k per year bracket than it would someone that's making $45k per year, but are you that naive to think that what's happening with our economy based on the policies of our current administration will not eventually reach you? Just a question.

Um, Dafame, along with the Mammon principle, it seems he only understands pictures. It's all about "me, me, me" with him. You wasted your response on him. Try one of the "Loser" images readily available with a click of your mouse.

By the way, "KO47" stands for the number of times he's been knocked out by anything resembling a critical thought.

Felicia Katt
05-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Obama has been vocal and open in his support of and outreach to the GBLT community. McCain has embraced the fundamentalist right wing that would love to shut this board down and keep all the girls on this board down, as second class citiizens, unworthy of even basic rights.

Anyone who would vote for McCain and their wallet over the more important issues that directly impact us here should take their precious money and their leave of this place.

FK

GroobySteven
05-21-2008, 10:05 AM

Dick Cheney, welcome to the board. I always knew you took it up the ass!

justatransgirl
05-21-2008, 10:16 AM
I previously announced my candidacy... TS Jamie for President - remember to write my name in come November!

I will end the war, legalize escorting, loot the treasury, and be the first president to have SRS while in office!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

scroller
05-21-2008, 04:31 PM
I don't care what the Republicans do they can go steal more oil from the Arabs for all I care so long as they keep their hands out of my pockets.

Ah, so you're the one responsible for 9/11. Thanks, man.

El Nino
05-22-2008, 01:06 AM
Obama IS a corporate whore, Hillary is a criminal. Google, the Clinton Chronicles. McCain is an imbecile of epic proportions. SERIOUSLY. They are all establishment hacks. Nothing either one of them says can be believed. "They" are trying to dupe us all; to give us a false sense of democracy and make us believe that what we the people say, actually still matters. Sorry folks, this is social engineering at its finest. Your vote truly doesn't count anymore. Its going to take something a little greater than casting a computerized vote into a Diebold machine that is algorithmically rigged anyway, to bring about real change. WAKE UP FROM THE MATRIX ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dafame
05-22-2008, 01:56 AM
Obama IS a corporate whore, Hillary is a criminal. Google, the Clinton Chronicles. McCain is an imbecile of epic proportions. SERIOUSLY. They are all establishment hacks. Nothing either one of them says can be believed. "They" are trying to dupe us all; to give us a false sense of democracy and make us believe that what we the people say, actually still matters. Sorry folks, this is social engineering at its finest. Your vote truly doesn't count anymore. Its going to take something a little greater than casting a computerized vote into a Diebold machine that is algorithmically rigged anyway, to bring about real change. WAKE UP FROM THE MATRIX ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I'm a strong advocate of a good college education. This kid is lost. WOW...lol

El Nino
05-22-2008, 06:15 AM
Two degrees here captain. But, you know what? A college "education" is a relative and subjective entity even in its purest form (Doesn't mean shit)..

One could have all the education the world has to offer and still be a brainwashed, mind-controlled and victimized fool, oblivious to their own ego-centric and contrived world view(s).

Who are You to say that I am lost anyway? A little cognitive dissonance going on perhaps? Fuck you, you sorry soul

Anubis1079
05-22-2008, 07:24 AM

No, it's the fact that he's been in Congress for 26 years, after graduating from the US Naval Academy and serving as an officer in the Navy for 23 years. He is well-educated, well-traveled, and well-respected. The current state of affairs are all Bush's rogue tactics, McCain does not support him and butts heads with him often. He's the best candidate the Repubs have had since the 70's. He appeals to Dems more than most Democratic candidates have. He is not some weak little kid trying to force his legacy (Bush).

PapaGrande
05-22-2008, 08:11 AM
I vote Libertarian, a vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.

"Tu Ne Cede Malis"

qeuqheeg222
05-22-2008, 08:40 AM
such a shame a huge,diverse country that states e pluribus unum and in god we trust on its dollars squanders both principles with a political system of two parties.....who has the monopoly game?????i 'll buy atlantic ave......

GroobySteven
05-22-2008, 11:06 AM
How come a country as large and diverse as the USA has only two choices?

scroller
05-22-2008, 04:49 PM

Because of the math of our voting system. It's called "Duverger's Law".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duverger%27s_law

Quinn
05-22-2008, 04:51 PM

The US, Like France, uses a presidential system of democracy. One of the many disadvanteges of a presidential system is that it tends to be restrictive in the number of viable presidential candidates and political parties it allows for. (In short, we suck.)

-Quinn

El Nino
05-22-2008, 05:01 PM
This country was set up to be a republic, not a democracy. Everybody was originally granted their same constitutional rights, not a mob-rule system. Vote libertarian and keep the government out of your personal affairs

Ecstatic
05-22-2008, 05:31 PM
As scroller notes, it's the result of Duverger's Law in action. In fact, the US has five statisticially significant parties and an indeterminate number of statistically insignificant parties. The five parties:

Republican - 62 million votes / 286 electoral votes in 1984
Democrat - 59 million votes / 251 electoral votes in 9184
Libertarian - 0.47 million votes / 0 electoral '84
Constitution - 0.14 million votes / 0 electoral '84
Green - 0.12 million votes / 0 electoral '84

The three "major minor" parties or Independent but very popular candidates can act as spoilers (cf. Ralph Nader (Green Party '96/'00, independent '04), John Anderson (independent '80), Ross Perot (Reform Party)).

For a virtually complete list of US parties (+/- 200): http://www.dcpoliticalreport.com/PartyLink.htm

KO47
06-11-2008, 08:30 AM

Okay, just to play at a level you can understand, I'll play the image thing with you for now.

I'm just curious as to how many times you've received the following award, particularly for ignorance and stupidity?

Nice picture. I know it's kinda late, but are you off welfare yet buddy? Or am I still paying for your food stamps?

Chump bitch

MrsKellyPierce
06-11-2008, 08:33 AM
I'm not voting, unless Hilary is on the ticket.

KO47
06-11-2008, 08:34 AM

Um, Dafame, along with the Mammon principle, it seems he only understands pictures. It's all about "me, me, me" with him. You wasted your response on him. Try one of the "Loser" images readily available with a click of your mouse.

By the way, "KO47" stands for the number of times he's been knocked out by anything resembling a critical thought.

Well, considering I work hard for my money(which I have alot of btw) why should I be forced to share it with those who don't.

That's the problem with you libs. Let's sit on our broke asses all day and take money from the people who work hard for it and give it to the people who don't work at all! Or give it to fucking mongoloids. Brilliant.

KO47
06-11-2008, 08:47 AM
This country was set up to be a republic, not a democracy. Everybody was originally granted their same constitutional rights, not a mob-rule system. Vote libertarian and keep the government out of your personal affairs

You touch on an interesting topic. It's interesting to note that the Founding Fathers indeed wanted a Republic and not a Democracy. I don't know how many times I have to hear annoying ass liberals talk about "Democracy". Guess what shitbricks, we aren't one.

The Founding Fathers designed a system to keep the majority of the people away from them(the elite). You either become part of the elite or sit around on your ass with the rest of the schmucks. It's one or the other. Interestingly enough, most people choose the latter.

Realgirls4me
06-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Well, considering I work hard for my money(which I have alot of btw) why should I be forced to share it with those who don't.

That's the problem with you libs. Let's sit on our broke asses all day and take money from the people who work hard for it and give it to the people who don't work at all! Or give it to fucking mongoloids. Brilliant.

Yeah, sure you do; sure you do.

I bet your idea of "working hard for your money" is to simply show up to work, right? If I had a nickel for all those I have known like you, who love to claim they "bust their ass", but in reality are nothing more than dead weight, with others doing the majority of the work covering for their sorry asses, I'd be retired.

I pity how one cell organisms such as you simply don't have the depth, experience, education, empathy, sympathy, compassion, understanding, or the simple cognitive make-up to ever see the other side of the coin. That is, that everyone of this country does not start off on an equal footing, or is free of bad luck or misfortune. What would you tell those factory workers about to be laid off from those four GM plants about to close? To just suck it up? In your selfish world it's simply all about "Me-Me-Me!". So I take it you agree with the welfare that big oil, agri-business, and other multi-billion dollar corporations get via your tax dollars, or is it just about the hard luck person living out of a grocery cart which you can actually see? I take it you agree with how Haliburton has made its money during this war in Iraq?

It's fuckers like you who love to tell the world how great this country is, and yet are the first to whine the second the tax man asks you to do your share. What sacrifice have you given to your country of late? What have you done to make your country better?
... "More potholes to fill?", "More police needed for my city?", "More water mains to be replaced?", "More training programs to get Americans off the streets?", "Fuck you, that's my money ..."

Talk about brilliant?

By the way, who are these "mongoloids" you mentioned, you fucking coward?