PDA

View Full Version : Ten totally random questions…

GERONIMO3000
05-20-2008, 09:07 AM
Some quick questions for the "veterans" / professional posters on the board...

1. Who’s the "number one" TG right now (in terms of looks, popularity, standing in the TG community, movie output, celebrity, etc.)?
2. Who’s the best starlet or newcomer in 2007/2008?
3. Who has the best all-round package (looks, on/off-screen presence, fuckability)?
4. Who’s the most underrated and who is the most overrated?
5. Who should be doing more videos/scenes?1
6. Who’s the prettiest? (Talk about subjective questions!) ;-)
7. Who are the five best/most aggressive tops?
8. Which TGs are generally the hottest – Brazilians, Americans, Europeans or Asians?
9. Who has the biggest, juiciest butt – Leona Andrev or Fabiano Kanavo, or someone else? Who are the top ten big butt TG goddesses?
10. Who has the biggest package – Maria Cordoba or Jo Garcia or someone else?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks!

G

Dinand
05-20-2008, 12:39 PM
1. Still Patricia Bysmark, always Patricia Bysmark eventhough I have no idea if she's still doing movies or not. I hope she still is!

2. I'm not sure, so many beautiful new girls but I was very very very impressive with Leticia Mel so I pick her. She's not only beautiful but also has a beautiful body. Too bad she only worked for 1 website so far. I sure would love to see more of her.

3. Once again Patricia Bysmark of course!

4. Underrated: Mickelly Miranda. Can she be any more beautiful??? Very underrated in my opinion. As for overrated I vote Vanity.

5. Besides Patricia Bysmark? Mickelly Miranda, Krys Bertolly, Sabrina Alves, Walkiria, Leticia Mel, Leona and of course Thays Schiavinato comes to mind because I love them all.

6. Patricia Bysmark once again, see my avatar if you don't believe me ;-) Second place Mickelly Miranda what a beautiful girl Mickelly is!

7. Can't answer that one, I'm not into girls doing the guys.

8. Very easy to answer: Brazilians. They're simply perfect and all my favorite girls are from Brazil. If only I lived in Brazil ;-)

9. Tough choice between Leona Andrev or Fabiano Kanavo but I like Leona a little more. Other big butt girls I like are: Leticia Mel, Krys Bertolly, Penelope Jolie, Fernada Ferraz and Elisa Luchesi comes to mind. I really really love big butt girls especially if they got tan lines!

10. Not my thing either but from the pics I saw Suzanna Holmes?

Willie Escalade
05-21-2008, 07:59 AM
1. Who’s the "number one" TG right now (in terms of looks, popularity, standing in the TG community, movie output, celebrity, etc.)?
Yasmin Lee IMHO.

2. Who’s the best starlet or newcomer in 2007/2008?
I say Khloe Hart...although she didn't stay around too long. Thank god for Yum and Bob's!

3. Who has the best all-round package (looks, on/off-screen presence, fuckability)?
Vaniity. I would say Devora, but she hasn't done many movies.

4. Who’s the most underrated and who is the most overrated?
No comment!

5. Who should be doing more videos/scenes?
I wanna see Jennifer Paris in a movie...and it doesn't have to be hardcore.

6. Who’s the prettiest? (Talk about subjective questions!) ;-)
My girl Devora, with Betty second on my list.

7. Who are the five best/most aggressive tops?
In no particular order: Yasmin Lee, Sexy Jade, Jessica Host, Carmen Cruz...can't think of a fifth.

8. Which TGs are generally the hottest – Brazilians, Americans, Europeans or Asians?
I'll say the Asians...that live here in America. If you knew who I knew, you'd probably agree.

9. Who has the biggest, juiciest butt – Leona Andrev or Fabiano Kanavo, or someone else? Who are the top ten big butt TG goddesses?
Can't list a top ten, but Carmen Cruz, Mia Fever, Brida and Sheyenne Lima are on my list!

10. Who has the biggest package – Maria Cordoba or Jo Garcia or someone else?
Yasmin Lee and Sexy Jade. :shock:

Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks!

G
You're welcome!

Dinand
05-21-2008, 04:56 PM
I wanna see Jennifer Paris in a movie...
Hear hear!