PDA

View Full Version : Idiots Guide To IDing Trannies!!

PapiQueRico
05-20-2008, 02:21 AM
http://www.asylum.com/gallery/asylums-guide-to-identifying-transvestites/781103/ :D

Falrune
05-20-2008, 03:24 AM
Funny. More importantly, I'd never heard of the TS Australian Idol finalist, Courtney Act. :)

PapiQueRico
05-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Yeah, haven't seen many pics of Aussie Trans.

Alyssa87
05-25-2008, 09:58 PM
:why
papi.
where do i start?

First off, most of the featured girls there are transsexual. not transvestite.
U put it up anyway.

Very few TS's have the intention of 'fooling' potential mates. pre-op's anyway.

this makes me so sick.

why would u post this?
u probably use these traits listed to FIND a hookup! rather than using it to avoid one.

im frustrated by this shit. Girls, PLEASE tell me if u intentionally try to 'lure' a guy in with the intention of fooling him.

None of the girls i know do or NEED TO.
Especially me

yo, i really am so heated seeing this shit :angry

somebody, say something to make me feel better
(peggy, where are you?)

PapiQueRico
05-25-2008, 10:26 PM
Hmmm ... I didn't think it was THAT serious, lol. Some of it may be informative, but I thought it was kinda funny more than anything.

dafame
05-25-2008, 10:38 PM
:why
papi.
where do i start?

First off, most of the featured girls there are transsexual. not transvestite.
U put it up anyway.

Very few TS's have the intention of 'fooling' potential mates. pre-op's anyway.

this makes me so sick.

why would u post this?
u probably use these traits listed to FIND a hookup! rather than using it to avoid one.

im frustrated by this shit. Girls, PLEASE tell me if u intentionally try to 'lure' a guy in with the intention of fooling him.

None of the girls i know do or NEED TO.
Especially me

yo, i really am so heated seeing this shit :angry

(peggy, where are you?)

Alyssa, you are obviously bothered by this for the same reasons any other girl would be, because it outlines all of their insecurities. This is just reality though. No matter what theirs always someone that's going to be able to "Catch Your T" or you will always wonder (as one of the girls) if someone can. I went through this with my ex all the time and what i used to tell her is that she is beautiful and if she doesn't see that and live that then people WILL be able to any flaws that she thinks she may have. You happen to be one of the baddest (girls) I have seen to date. If impassibilities are important to you (as I'm sure it is) then you have to be able to be honest with yourself and seek constructive criticism in order to know the areas you need to work on. If not you just need to understand that someone (if not may people) are going to love and take care of you simply because they see the beauty in you with or without the flaws that you may see in yourself. Believe that.

Alyssa87
05-25-2008, 11:09 PM
papi...so u dont think its insulting to 'us'?

u know what, im sorry. maybe im overreacting.

but the idea that 'we' are trying to fool men into bed is so tired and untrue.
i would never ever do this. and i dont know many girls who would.
its a sorespot for me. it paints 'us' as some sort of sexual predators.
when all were doing is trying to align our bodies with our minds.
i could care less if my 't' makes some men lose interest (and it usually doesnt).
most men say they just wanna hook up in private rather than traditional dating, when I TELL THEM MY T.
Very few decide they dont want anything at all from me :roll:

@nd defame. thanks. but im not upset because this 'outlines all of my insecurities'. to be honest most of the things listed dont apply to me.
and i know im a lucky tgirl for it.
im upset that (again) it paints us as a sexually deviant people attempting to fool straight men into bed.
...when we are not. (can i get a witness?)

im also bothered that a man who seeks out trangendered girls finds this humurous or helpful.
Papi, the people on that site, CLEARLY, were not talking to you! :jerkoff

Star
05-25-2008, 11:21 PM
Funny. More importantly, I'd never heard of the TS Australian Idol finalist, Courtney Act. :)

Courtney Act is a drag queen, not a transsexual.

TomSelis
05-25-2008, 11:33 PM
In all fairness, I think he posted this in a humorous vein. I think the article was an attempt at humor too. Not that I think he was successful, just putting it out there.

melissacarter
05-25-2008, 11:35 PM
Place the magnifying lens on admirers and we could easily say a good chunk are really frustrated homosexuals who only suck cock if it's attached to a "woman".

Star
05-25-2008, 11:38 PM
my response to that stupid list thing

> what Alyssa said.

PapiQueRico
05-26-2008, 12:07 AM
Place the magnifying lens on admirers and we could easily say a good chunk are really frustrated homosexuals who only suck cock if it's attached to a "woman".

For many you are probably right. I hate to stereo-type or generalize. Nothing wrong if that's your thing. For me, I like to be the one doing the fvcking and getting my rod deep throated.

As far as the artcle, I didn't look at it as a TS trying to prey on guys. Maybe that's cause I like a certain type of TS ... dunno. But, I am probably turned on the most when I can't tell, lol.

evalala
05-26-2008, 12:20 AM
everyone has perversions.

peggygee
05-26-2008, 10:42 AM
(peggy, where are you?)

I had just turned in, but couldn't sleep.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/hairrollersredux.jpg

Been tossing and turning from eating pork, like with your Wendy's
dream.

I do have a few thoughts though.....

slimnsexy
05-26-2008, 02:00 PM
papi...so u dont think its insulting to 'us'?

u know what, im sorry. maybe im overreacting.

but the idea that 'we' are trying to fool men into bed is so tired and untrue.
i would never ever do this. and i dont know many girls who would.
its a sorespot for me. it paints 'us' as some sort of sexual predators.
when all were doing is trying to align our bodies with our minds.
i could care less if my 't' makes some men lose interest (and it usually doesnt).
most men say they just wanna hook up in private rather than traditional dating, when I TELL THEM MY T.
Very few decide they dont want anything at all from me :roll:

@nd defame. thanks. but im not upset because this 'outlines all of my insecurities'. to be honest most of the things listed dont apply to me.
and i know im a lucky tgirl for it.
im upset that (again) it paints us as a sexually deviant people attempting to fool straight men into bed.
...when we are not. (can i get a witness?)

im also bothered that a man who seeks out trangendered girls finds this humurous or helpful.
Papi, the people on that site, CLEARLY, were not talking to you! :jerkoff

I co-sign with Alyssa. This person shouldnt have done that at all