PDA

View Full Version : some tranny is on the wendy williams show outting people

d
07-18-2005, 09:15 PM
in new york city on the radio
she was just talking about the chick in the lean back vid being a tran
and now she's talking about some celebrities
johnnywalkerblacklabel are u hearing this? u usually have the hook up on that show, i only caught a piece while riding in a cab

Spanky
07-18-2005, 09:29 PM
what frequency is that channel?

WendyWilliams
07-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Make sure for thos NON NYC people there is a very well known DJ named Wendy Williams, I DO NOT have my own show, LOL.

GOd knows I dont need another hate thread. LOL

popperluv
07-18-2005, 09:38 PM
Make sure for thos NON NYC people there is a very well known DJ named Wendy Williams, I DO NOT have my own show, LOL.

GOd knows I dont need another hate thread. LOL
LOL :lol:

07-18-2005, 09:39 PM
WHO IS THE TS TALKING BOUT SHIT? PLEASE GIVE ME HER NAME CUZ IM GONNA FLY TO NYC ASAP N BEAT HER ASS. LEAN BACK IS NONE OF HER BUSINESS N SHE IS GONNA GET PEOPLE I KNOW IN TROUBLE! BITCHES FUCKING SHIT UP. DAMN!

SERIOUSLY SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE NAME OF WHO'S TALKING IF U KNOW. THANK U. U CAN PM ME. U DONT HAVE TO GIVE IT OUT HERE IN PUBLIC ON THE FORUMS.

d
07-18-2005, 10:07 PM
that lean back shit is old news, there were some posts about it already on here. and i'm sure even non new york people think of wendy williams the radio host before they think of wendy williams the ts, she has a book and a show on vh1 and an album out

07-18-2005, 10:13 PM
i think your lying about that being on the radio i think ur are just spewing rumors you heard.. but if it is true who else did she name then? n the lean back video is not my only concern.

Ecstatic
07-18-2005, 10:13 PM
I dunno about that; the only Wendy Williams I've ever heard of before this is our own lovely South Floridian herself!

d
07-18-2005, 10:28 PM
i think your lying about that being on the radio i think ur are just spewing rumors you heard.. but if it is true who else did she name then? n the lean back video is not my only concern.

yeah ok moni, i'm on here posting bullshit rumors because i know nobody else in the tristate area heard it....

WendyWilliams
07-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Always haters, thats ok HATE all you want.

Amusing

TomSelis
07-18-2005, 10:35 PM
I turned to it....

She does this every now and then, with the outing people.

They might be talking about it on her forums too.

07-18-2005, 10:35 PM
then y cant u just be nice n tell me?

d
07-18-2005, 10:36 PM
wendy you have the thinnest skin on this site, do a google search on wendy williams, u have one link out of the top 10, fall back and learn the difference between "hate" and "truth"

WendyWilliams
07-18-2005, 10:44 PM
LOL umm ok.

geekmeat
07-18-2005, 10:53 PM
LOL umm ok.

Hey
I gotta take up for Wendy on this one.
She doesnt have thin skin........
After all I have been kinda hard on her......and I feel bad about it.

TomSelis
07-18-2005, 10:55 PM
I remember this being brought up before. It's one of those things that could go either way.

She does look like a tranny. But she also looks like a woman that had too much plastic surgery. The only way you'd know is if you knew this woman or were there at the video shoot.

A tranny source isn't exactly to be taken that seriously

It would be kind of cool if she is a tranny, but I doubt it.

Anyway here's a pic from the video...

She's the one on the left.

geekmeat
07-18-2005, 11:01 PM
You beat me to it......I dont recognize her but SOMEONE on this board knows her.
I dont see what the problem is myself.....but of course I like transexuals.
Fucking homophobic hip hop a-holes!
There all closet cases anyways!!!

BKghost
07-18-2005, 11:03 PM
Come on now ., we all know you are not" gonna fly to NYC and beat anyones ass"

PLEASE RELAX, It's not that serious. pop a Paxil pill or something.

TomSelis
07-18-2005, 11:09 PM
I really don't think she is....but then again. I wouldn't be surprised with the "homo-thug" lifestyle.

A couple of girls I've talked to said they've had some really hardcore boyfriends. I know a lot of girls in NYC actually really go for guys like that.

The tranny also said that she was in relationship with Brian McKnight...R&B singer and that he wanted to marry her.

This is why I said...you have to take these stories with a grain of salt.

Who the hell would out a Famous dude that genuinely loves them?

07-18-2005, 11:19 PM
right. and who would bite the hand that feeds them. only a dumb ho would burns bridges with celebrities they mess with. shes gotta be lying. i would never. and do me a favor and drop the lean back thing u could get someone in trouble with rumors like that so hush please.

p.s. Tom i will fly anywhere anytime.

mixedprettyboy
07-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Yeah well ironically this Wendy Williams(The DJ) looks like a dude too. That's all I'm gonna say on this matter.

lmao

BKghost
07-18-2005, 11:31 PM
Oh STOP WITH THE CIA , FBI BULLSHIT BOUT "PLEASE HUSH WITH THE LEAN BACK THING YOU COULD GET SOMEONE IN TROUBLE"

The issue is old news here in NYC, people talk bs all the time about all tyes of shit, rumours come and go all the time, this particular "lean back video tranny issue" came and went a long time ago.

WendyWilliams
07-18-2005, 11:35 PM
and Mixedsissy you are still a fag, so get over it.

One dude to the next

GROW UP sissy

mixedprettyboy
07-18-2005, 11:43 PM
I'm a sissy? That's why you're a fucking big dude in drag?
Maybe if I were attracted to you I'd be a fag, but since I'm attracted to transsexuals who look like women I ain't.

I'm a pretty boy and I look better than you!

delano777
07-18-2005, 11:51 PM
shut the fuck up

07-19-2005, 12:08 AM
i think im going to take a break from this board and it's a shame cuz sometimes it's fun. there r too many guys who act like they wanna be tranny's instead of fuck tranny's. being chatty is a womanly trait in case some of u fellas aint know. men are silent, strong and solemn.

muahzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 8)

07-19-2005, 12:10 AM
and BK I WAS ASKED TO SAY SOMETHING BY SOMEONE. SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN 2 U BUNDLE OF STICKS (fag in case u didn't know what that meant). angry azz loser. mind ya biz u dig????

Ecstatic
07-19-2005, 12:17 AM
Well, I'm strong enough and occasionally solemn, but silent? Oh that must've been covered by the "you write like a girl" test some of us took a while back (that was before you joined, ., but it was fun if you want to check it out).

Anyway, I love your new avatar, .. Great pic.

BKghost
07-19-2005, 12:17 AM
Some trannies always like to pull the "manly"card when a man is strong enough to speak his mind. I dunno if it's that "overcompensation" to be so 'womanly"
I could easily say that "women are supposed to know their place and speak when spoken to" but that in itslef on a forum of this kind is kind of nonsensical and otherwise derogatory to "women"
But in reference to what I posted about the "lean back" issue it was by no means an attempt to be 'chatty".

Some people simply love to feel important by making references to issues that they supposedly have "the inside scoop to" . Even if someone does have 'the inside scoop" stop alluding to it, that's a childish trait.

Oh and ., thanks for the name calling, really doesn't bother me. I'm grown, I leave that for my 10 year old cousins, who don't know any better, esp on an internet forum.

07-19-2005, 12:22 AM
i did as i was asked.

bk remember this... "Nobody's Know Nothing" they are always the ones asking. ur a "Nobody". don't be angry just accept it and move on before i have to start reading. matter fact 4 get it all together before i DELETE u. i have NO wrap 4 your LAME azz. your response iz not desired or required.

rick_932
07-19-2005, 12:24 AM
wendy been startin more drama lately on her show. first the supahead interview and now this shit.

BKghost
07-19-2005, 12:24 AM
I'm far from angry ., you on the other hand seem really bothered.

maybe you should really take a break from the board. Chill out, it's not that serious.

mixedprettyboy
07-19-2005, 03:27 AM
Some trannies always like to pull the "manly"card when a man is strong enough to speak his mind.

This is true when you rate their concieted azzes low!

hwbs
07-19-2005, 08:16 AM
thought this was on old thread...people were talking bout that video when it first came out...i tuned in but that segment was already over...it also could of been one of her best of episodes, since she has been promoting a new cd or book....

ONEWORLD
07-19-2005, 09:10 AM
wendy been startin more drama lately on her show. first the supahead interview and now this shit.

YEAH, EVERYONE WANTS TO BE THE KING OF NEW YORK NOW...(STARR, MISS JONES, ETC...)

ESPECIALLY, SINCE HOWARD STERN IS MOVING TO SATELLITE RADIO...

BUT BACK TO THE SHOW...

TRANSEXUALS ARE NO LONGER "THE BEST KEPT SECRETS" ANYMORE...

THERE ARE STARTING TO GET MORE LIGHT...

GOOD FOR THEM, BUT BAD FOR ME...

Desmon
07-19-2005, 10:50 PM
I'm a sissy? That's why you're a fucking big dude in drag?
Maybe if I were attracted to you I'd be a fag, but since I'm attracted to transsexuals who look like women I ain't.

I'm a pretty boy and I look better than you!

What the Fu*k's your point??? Who cares?? Anyone??...Anyone???...
DAMN!!!

mixedprettyboy
07-19-2005, 10:53 PM
just drop it aiight

endo420
07-19-2005, 11:06 PM
i think im going to take a break from this board and it's a shame cuz sometimes it's fun. there r too many guys who act like they wanna be tranny's instead of fuck tranny's. being chatty is a womanly trait in case some of u fellas aint know. men are silent, strong and solemn.

muahzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 8)

.'s break from the board lasted 2 minutes. Is that a record?

ONEWORLD
07-20-2005, 01:39 AM
in new york city on the radio
she was just talking about the chick in the lean back vid being a tran
and now she's talking about some celebrities...

BRIAN MCKNIGHT HUH?...

GRAB A PLATE NIGGA AND WELCOME TO CLUB... :wink:

rick_932
07-20-2005, 02:47 AM
thought this was on old thread...people were talking bout that video when it first came out...i tuned in but that segment was already over...it also could of been one of her best of episodes, since she has been promoting a new cd or book....

ay playa, whos that in ya avatar?

hwbs
07-20-2005, 07:53 AM
ryan conner

www.ryanconner.com

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-20-2005, 09:26 AM
johnnywalkerblacklabel are u hearing this? u usually have the hook up on that show, i only caught a piece while riding in a cab

I heard it, unfortunately it was during traffic in Manhattan and I had TOO MUCH PUSSY IN PUMPS walking around to really pay it any mind..........

about this Fat Joe video: so fuckin what?!? nuff said
it aint the 1st time a tranny has been on film (ex. James Bond movie)

and another thing.....................you bastards make me sick sometimes (LOL) I posted a link 2 months ago about DJ Wendy Williams (so HA's Wendy Williams doesnt bust a vein) looking like that 6 foot tall tranny that was at Allanahs monthly..................
example A http://thewendywilliamsexperience.com/images/media/faithwendy.JPG
example B
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/img_5711_212.jpg

oh yeah
lol
DJ Wendy went off today on the former lead singer of the Village people for getting caught driving with a unregistered gun and crack/cocaine in his vehicle...................

hwbs
07-20-2005, 02:03 PM
hmmm she was more like 6-8 :shock:

TomSelis
07-21-2005, 04:31 AM
Actually the tranny looks better than Wendy Williams!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2005, 04:52 AM
know what Tom, you're right
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nupeindahouse
07-23-2005, 09:42 AM
., it was on the radio all week. Today (July 22nd) the TS (her name is Nicole) actually came on the radio and talked. I did hear the part when she spoke on the "Lean Back" video. She said that she actually knew the girl who was in it! (I gotta she this video again). This chick Wendy Williams (the radio personality. Not the beautiful TS) is a menace to society. I truly despise her. She does NOTHING but hate on people and get paid for it. All the girls at my job listens to her so I have to be subjected to that crap! She actually looks like a TV herself (She looks like she could be Rupauls brother)

DatNigga4Real
07-23-2005, 10:33 AM
Why does she do this to people?

http://www.thewendywilliamsexperience.com/audio/sample/Bobby_Brown.mp3
(Dissin' Bobby Brown)

http://www.thewendywilliamsexperience.com/audio/sample/WENDY_ON_ROLLIN_DEEP_MIX.mp3
(I Don't Know Who She Talkin Bout, But Dats Fucked Up)

dis shit is crazy, i'da killed dis bitch

rick_932
07-23-2005, 04:58 PM
Why does she do this to people?

http://www.thewendywilliamsexperience.com/audio/sample/Bobby_Brown.mp3
(Dissin' Bobby Brown)

http://www.thewendywilliamsexperience.com/audio/sample/WENDY_ON_ROLLIN_DEEP_MIX.mp3
(I Don't Know Who She Talkin Bout, But Dats Fucked Up)

dis shit is crazy, i'da killed dis bitch

she do it cause niggas love drama

07-23-2005, 05:55 PM
well the only reason i was angry is because the gurl from that vid lives in a dangerous place so she don't want her biz out like that. u dont know what could happen to her.

tubgirl
07-24-2005, 04:17 AM
so... maybe she should move?