PDA

View Full Version : SUNDAY MAY 18TH PUSSYCAT RENDEVOUS PARTY LAUNCH W/PERSIA!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
05-17-2008, 12:21 PM
SUNDAY MAY 18TH PUSSYCAT RENDEZVOUS PARTY BEGINS!W/ JENNIFER PARIS & PERSIA LACE!

Sunny Dee-Lite Presents

Pussycat Rendezvous Sundays
Featuring XXX-Film Star Persia Lace + Jennifer Paris
Sunday May 18th! (The OFFICIAL GRAND OPENING will be May 25th!)

Located at
Club Rush
579 6th ave
(Bet 16th st and 17th st)

Party FEATURES GORGEOUS SHE-MALES DANCERS!
Plus OUR EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE DANCE ROOM!
And DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT LONG!

Doors Open- 10p-4a

Gents- $20
Ladies-$10

21 + to ENTER!

Sunny Dee-lite
05-17-2008, 06:10 PM
XXX-FILM STAR PERSIA LACE...CAN REALLY GET YOU GOING!!!!!! :twisted:

sucka4chix
05-17-2008, 06:57 PM
Yikes! Not a Sunday party! I find myself stuck up here for the weekend because of work with limited funds... I managed to stay away from last nights party, even though Tranny Twister was calling me! Now this!!! LOL!

bipoker
05-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Wow! A Sunday party in my neighborhood, HOO-RAY! Keep on doing it baby, you're killing 'em...

Sunny Dee-lite
05-18-2008, 04:24 AM
Yikes! Not a Sunday party! I find myself stuck up here for the weekend because of work with limited funds... I managed to stay away from last nights party, even though Tranny Twister was calling me! Now this!!! LOL!

CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU COME AND PARTY WITH US IT WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
05-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Many confirmations the girls are very excited!!!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
05-18-2008, 07:03 PM
I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE THIS SPECTACULAR NIGHT W/ YOU!

Yoda Rules!
05-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Sunny, good luck with your new party tonight, you are always looking for new and exciting ways to entertain the NYC community and its appreciated!

Sunny Dee-lite
05-19-2008, 02:02 AM
So excited about tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let NYC come alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoda Rules!
05-19-2008, 05:26 AM
Sunny, you look super hot in these new pictures that you posted :) I like...

Sunny Dee-lite
05-19-2008, 07:01 PM
Sunny, you look super hot in these new pictures that you posted :) I like...

THANKS YODA THEY ARE FROM LAST SUMMER IN A TANNER DAY!LOL! LORD I NEED A SPRAY TAN!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS I AM SO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT LAST NIGHT(OUR SOFT OPENING!) WAS A SUCCESS! FOR 3 DAYS TO ADVERTISE HAD ABOUT 20 GIRLS THERE! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THE GUYS WHO PAY ATTENTION TO MY PROMOTIONS! YOU GUYS REALLY CAME OUT TO SUPPORT!

AND GREAT NEWS NEXT SUNDAY FALLS IN YOUR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SO MOST GUYS WILL BE OFF ON MONDAY HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!

BTW IN HONOR OF IT BE THE END OF "FLEET WEEK" THIS COMING WEEK WE ARE DOING A SPECIAL PARTY "ANCHOR'S AWAY PARTY" A SAILOR THEMED SHE-MALE EVENT! SUNDAY MAY 25TH THE OFFICIAL GRAND OPENING!!!!!!!!!!AND REMEMBER OPEN BAR 10P-11P!!!!!!!

MUAH! AND STAYED TUNED FOR OUR EXCITING PICS FROM THE EVENT!!!!!! :lol:

flabbybody
05-19-2008, 08:10 PM
hard to imagine how many people came out on a Sunday night especially on relatively short notice. I should never underestimate Sunny's ability to bring out the crowds.
btw, if all the sailors who'll be in New York this week find out there's a tranny gig going on, we'll need a bigger place

Sunny Dee-lite
05-19-2008, 09:30 PM
"EXCELLENT SMITHERS....EXCELLENT"...

QUOTE BY MR BURNS! THE SIMPSONS :twisted:

EzrinJemEzrinJem
05-20-2008, 02:57 AM
CAUTION! LOOK OUT FOR THE BRUNETTE IN PHOTO 50 ON THE LEFT (NEXT TO SUNNY)!!! SHE IS A SCAM ARTIST, A PICKPOCKET, AND A CROOK! SHE BURNED ME AT ONE OF SUNNY'S EVENTS BY STEALING MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET WHILE DISTRACTING ME. Also, she took $20 out of my hand for a lap dance and never gave me one. BE VERY, VERY CAREFUL OF HER!

Sunny Dee-lite
05-20-2008, 03:47 AM
CAUTION! LOOK OUT FOR THE BRUNETTE IN PHOTO 50 ON THE LEFT (NEXT TO SUNNY)!!! SHE IS A SCAM ARTIST, A PICKPOCKET, AND A CROOK! SHE BURNED ME AT ONE OF SUNNY'S EVENTS BY STEALING MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET WHILE DISTRACTING ME. Also, she took $20 out of my hand for a lap dance and never gave me one. BE VERY, VERY CAREFUL OF HER!

OH DEAR SORRY TO HERE THAT....AT ANY PARTY OR CLUB THAT ONE GOES TO ONE SHOULD USE EXTREME CAUTION....WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVED!...THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP

canihavu
05-20-2008, 04:39 AM
Damn sorry I missed it...

Sunny Dee-lite
05-20-2008, 05:00 AM
NEVER FEAR SUNDAY MAY 25TH "ANCHORS AWAY" A SHE-MALE SAILOR THEMED PARTY!!!!!!!IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND REMEMBER OPEN BAR FROM 10P-11P...AS MY GIFT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

EzrinJemEzrinJem
05-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Sunny, that girl robbing me at your party was an isolated incident. I've had a great time at your parties and the majority of girls are really hot and are also not scam artists. It was just that one time that the brunette bitch in photo 50 ripped me off. I also got emails from two other people saying she did the same thing to them. So, I just figured I'd warn people about her. But, like I said, the majority of T-girls at your parties are nice.

Sunny Dee-lite
05-22-2008, 09:09 PM
THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION!!!!IT IS IMPORTANT PEOPLE KNOW TO BE CAUTIOUS WHEREVER THEY GO....BUT NOT TO BE SCARED TO GO THERE! :lol:

budhas
06-02-2008, 12:13 PM
Hello Sunny you looks so great wow. I hope i see you this Month in New York real. I want to go to New York this June.

Greets from germany

Alex