PDA

View Full Version : the pros and con's of the downtown move

JelenaCD
05-17-2008, 05:37 AM
Both major parties on Friday , Allanah and Dina , and Sunny are downtown , that's a major negative , midtown is where the cash is because of the international tourists , these people won't go downtown , this is bad info for the party promoters and the girls yet great for local guys looking to score a first class gal on discount . lol,

flabbybody
05-17-2008, 03:31 PM
It's not easy finding suitable places for tranny parties that can serve booze. Club owners can be very difficult to deal with and sometimes they're downright dishonest. The current downtown locations are near numerous subway lines, have ample late night parking and in Sunny's case, right next door to the World Trade Center PATH station to Jersey. There are poeple in other cities who would drop dead for all the choices we have here so I wouldn't complain too much about having to travel a few extra miles. I know the Bronx and Queens girls would prefer midtown, but somehow they manage to make it here every week with car service

Dina Delicious
05-18-2008, 01:31 AM
i agree
and international tourist travel all over the city
as the manager of lucky chengs
i see them every nite
and the comment you made about local girls on a discount is a bit disturbing

Dina

BeardedOne
05-18-2008, 03:18 AM
I've yet to be to any of the NY gigs, but I've done my homework.

The New York City subway system spans 722 miles +/- of the five boroughs and connects to major interstate links at 14th, 34th, and 45th Streets. Failing that, the city has thousands of licensed taxicabs and black cars/limousines for your traveling convenience.

Bonus points: If you are a member of the Holiday Inn/Intercontinental Hotels Group Priority Club, the Crown Plaza is right on Lafayette on the same block as Moomia (Thus offsetting that damned $75.00 daily parking charge if you should drive in).

Someday, I'll climb out of my shell and do one of the NY parties. With luck, I'll be able to walk there. ;)