PDA

View Full Version : Just letting you know you .... i am doing just fine.....

mimiplastique
05-16-2008, 10:31 AM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/mimiplastique/photoshoot034.jpg

I just took these pictures yesterday :)
and I'm still alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy3sfIc-pQU

Thatiger23
05-16-2008, 10:35 AM
MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You still look very beautiful.......

its good to see you on the board again......
I have missed you.....how have you been and what have u been up to?

vrsavage1
05-16-2008, 10:35 AM
[img] I'm still alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that you are - and you are smokin hot too so i guess you got that goin for you also

mimiplastique
05-16-2008, 10:43 AM
MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You still look very beautiful.......

its good to see you on the board again......
I have missed you.....how have you been and what have u been up to?

AFTER LONG and HARD CONSIDERATION I HAVE DECIDED TO COME BACK TO THE FORUM REGARDLESS OF WHAT SOME OF MY ENEMY'S ON THE BOARD HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME ... I NEEDED A REST FROM THE SITE ... OH AND TRUST MY EYES HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHATS GOING ON AROUND HERE :)
AS FAR AS WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO WELL THE YOUTUBE LINK SHOULD EXPLAIN ALOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy3sfIc-pQU

WHAT IT DOES NOT SAY IS THAT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE HAD MY TEETH DONE I AM GOING BACK NEXT WEEK TO GET THEM re-DONE SMALLER (GOOD LORD THE PAIN )
aND IT MENTIONS NOTHING OF MY LAST MINUTE PHOTO SHOOT I DID YESTERDAY TO CELEBRATE MY NEW TEETH AND NEW FOUND SELF HAPPINESS !!!! I FEEL GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!

alpha2117
05-16-2008, 10:52 AM
Great pic Mimi.

mimiplastique
05-16-2008, 10:59 AM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/mimiplastique/photoshoot038.jpg

Alyssa87
05-16-2008, 11:00 AM
U LOOK OVA.

and dont worry about eze, i checked that chin for you. he wont try it anymore.

mimiplastique
05-16-2008, 11:00 AM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/mimiplastique/photoshoot031.jpg

nosurrender69
05-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Well i havent been on here long but i think you look smokin' hot and you seem more vivid.The teeth look good too BTW did you have them whitened too?-
I dont know much about all the bullshit that went on, but I do recall some drama.

It doesn't matter where you go theres always gonna be some bozo who doesn't like you and/or wants to be a douchebag.

I think most of the people here would support you in all of your endeavors, you have far more friends here than you realize.-

mimiplastique
05-16-2008, 11:15 AM
THANK YOU :0

ARMANIXXX
05-16-2008, 11:20 AM
What happened......somebody was talkin shit and that's why you bounced for a little bit?

AllanahStarrNYC
05-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Your teeth look great!

A lot of girls run out and get everything else done and forget about their TEETH. Names won't be mentioned- LOL. It's all cute until they open their mouth and reveal a jacked up grill.

Congratulations on the new smile :).

mimiplastique
05-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Your teeth look great!

A lot of girls run out and get everything else done and forget about their TEETH. Names won't be mentioned- LOL. It's all cute until they open their mouth and reveal a jacked up grill.

Congratulations on the new smile :).

THANK YOU SO MUCH GURL :) KEEP IN MIND THAT I AM GOIGN TO HAVE THEM DONE EVEN SMALLER :) NEXT WEEK I AM TOO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
05-16-2008, 11:42 AM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/mimiplastique/photoshoot008.jpg

London Guy
05-16-2008, 01:37 PM
WOW!

Thanks for sharing M - you look fantastic.

TomSelis
05-16-2008, 02:04 PM
Daaaaaamn!

gr4phic4rtist08
05-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Quit posting your ugly ass pictures every chance you get...its annoying

No one cares if you are back or not

ARMANIXXX
05-16-2008, 07:40 PM

You know what you should do?

You should get a few more posts under your belt before talkin crazy to folks, rook.

flabbybody
05-16-2008, 07:45 PM

If you're one of the reasons mimi left it won't be hard to guess who's taking the next involuntary vacation from HA

blckhaze
05-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Welcome back Ms. Thing.

ed_jaxon
05-16-2008, 09:39 PM
Hi Mimi.

I haven't talk to you in a minute hope all is well.

Your pics are great as they always are.

Let me know when you are on TV.

Ed

mimiplastique
05-16-2008, 09:52 PM

every chance i get ???
i have taken thousands of pictures that i would never share with the likes of some fag like you ... sound like the same jealousy is in the air that was here when i left ... it i truly sad that a faceless person could have the gall to to say these things to ANYONE .
I hope you find happiness in your posts .... and your pathetic attempts to tear others down :)
Way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willie Escalade
05-17-2008, 12:28 AM
It's great to have you back, Mimi. Excellent pictures!

tstv_lover
05-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Hey Mimi,

Welcome back! Lots of your friends have been missing you.

Don't worry about the negative posters. They have problems that they need to deal with.

Looking forward to seeing the great smile from your next dental work!

mimiplastique
05-17-2008, 01:17 AM
Hey Mimi,

Welcome back! Lots of your friends have been missing you.

Don't worry about the negative posters. They have problems that they need to deal with.

Looking forward to seeing the great smile from your next dental work!

OH YEA ME TOO :)

TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAD VERY POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I AM HAPPY TO BE BACK :)

Ponyboy
05-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Mimi you look so good you're dangerous.

As for the aggresive comments on this forum - on most websites, there are one or two teenage boys with teenage angst. You just have to ignore it.

Floyd R
05-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Welcome back the one and only Mimi Plastique. You look so YUMMY!

mimiplastique
05-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Welcome back the one and only Mimi Plastique. You look so YUMMY!

thank you soooo much :)

BeardedOne
05-17-2008, 11:07 PM

I agree. That's why you're our Firecracker. :D

mimiplastique
05-18-2008, 02:22 AM

lol

i loved you and missed you all

BeardedOne
05-18-2008, 02:56 AM

lol

Heh. Anyone who thinks I am 'awesome' (However misguided they may be) is OK in my book. :)

mimiplastique
05-18-2008, 08:40 AM

lol

Heh. Anyone who thinks I am 'awesome' (However misguided they may be) is OK in my book. :)lol thanks

BBaggins06
05-19-2008, 05:15 AM
Great pics yet again Mimi. When are you going to be adding them to your MySpace page? I'll be sure to toss a few comments your way. How much are you worth now? ;)

flasexymale46
05-19-2008, 05:37 AM
damm she is fine

Floyd R
05-19-2008, 05:42 AM
Yes, she is. If you give her 2,000 roses you can spend the night with her.

damm she is fine

mimiplastique
05-19-2008, 06:01 AM
Yes, she is. If you give her 2,000 roses you can spend the night with her.

damm she is fine
lord is that my new going rate ????????? no wonder the phones been dead in chicago

Jasadin
05-19-2008, 07:33 AM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/mimiplastique/photoshoot034.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j288/jasadin0/sexyasfuck.gif

eze
05-19-2008, 10:52 AM
U LOOK OVA.

:roll: Yea... Alyssa :D

As for Mimi. Same Ole to me. Maybe not on the outside, but def on the inside.

mimiplastique
05-19-2008, 01:43 PM
U LOOK OVA.

hound me .... yes ... i love you you are sooo hottt your stalker ways :)
glad to see you still care about me

eze
05-19-2008, 07:31 PM
U LOOK OVA.

Stalker ways? You're still a bitch. Simple as that. All I had to do was read the first few post in this thread and anyone with half a brain can see that... (obviously most of us understand why can't)

Clind
05-19-2008, 07:37 PM
you are very very very pretty,and i would liked to tell you i m double happy because i remember how much important was for you ,anyway greetings from Greece

mimiplastique
05-19-2008, 08:12 PM
U LOOK OVA.

Stalker ways? You're still a bitch. Simple as that. All I had to do was read the first few post in this thread and anyone with half a brain can see that... (obviously most of us understand why can't)

now work it tweark it spin it out ... your lookn good baby ... you make me wanna

DANCE .....

HOTT ......

oh yea

do doo do dooo do do do

no but seriously ever since i have rejoined the forum i have stayed in this one thread and minded my own business . If this were a trap designed specifically for you ... you fell right into it ... lol

mimiplastique
05-19-2008, 08:18 PM
you know when i'm feeling down i like to watch this video :)

@ eze your probably one of the most depressed mother fuckers i know
maybe this will brighten your day

Miss Canis Cayne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNGrYIhRgYQ

bulldog
05-19-2008, 08:27 PM
still alive?, glad to hear it babe, cuz I still luv ya ;)

antiasskisser
05-19-2008, 09:03 PM
U LOOK OVA.

As for Mimi. Same Ole to me. Maybe not on the outside, but def on the inside.CO-SIGN. With a little money and a couple of weeks anyone can change the outside apperance. You can put a tux on a monkey and its still a monkey. Photoshop also works wonders. Making a noticable change on the inside takes years. But cockhounds don't care about the person, they just focus on the outside. This is all so typical.

Nikka
05-19-2008, 09:12 PM
I am happy for you mimi :)

mimiplastique
05-19-2008, 10:04 PM
U LOOK OVA.

As for Mimi. Same Ole to me. Maybe not on the outside, but def on the inside.CO-SIGN. With a little money and a couple of weeks anyone can change the outside apperance. You can put a tux on a monkey and its still a monkey. Photoshop also works wonders. Making a noticable change on the inside takes years. But cockhounds don't care about the person, they just focus on the outside. This is all so typical.

say what you may about my pictures ... but the were photoshoped only to remove a scar from off of my left leg ....
THIS IS HOW I LOOK ... JUST A REALLY GOOD PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER ...
i will not name names but i have no need to airbrush the shit out of myself ....
i do have on body makeup that is to die for though

and anti ass kisser funny how you emerged into this conversation as well ...
funny how you make attacks at me for not being little miss fucking sunshine
i hope you find your peace within yourself because if attacking me makes you happy then you need to reevaluate yourself instead of someone your never going to meet .

mimiplastique
05-19-2008, 10:12 PM
U LOOK OVA.

say what you may about my pictures ... but the were photoshoped only to remove a scar from off of my left leg ....
THIS IS HOW I LOOK ... JUST A REALLY GOOD PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER ...
i will not name names but i have no need to airbrush the shit out of myself ....
i do have on body makeup that is to die for though

and anti ass kisser funny how you emerged into this conversation as well ...
funny how you make attacks at me for not being little miss fucking sunshine
i hope you find your peace within yourself because if attacking me makes you happy then you need to reevaluate yourself instead of someone your never going to meet .

eggbert
05-19-2008, 10:39 PM
SMOKIN'! You look great Mimi.

BrendaQG
05-19-2008, 11:07 PM
LOL

Which all really translates to MIMI MIMI me me meme. Me me me me me MIMI! Me me me me Reina but really more MIMI. MIMI me me me me me me ME.

Girl I wanted to like do some bogus voice over of your video with your audio blotted out and you saying that over and over again.

See you latter? You know the time and place.

BrendaQG
05-19-2008, 11:38 PM
Another thing.

Guys moan about photoshopping. But come on. I mean with all we do to look the way we do, hormones, silicone, SURGERY.... after all that what's a little mouse click? Heck no matter where you post an ad the pic is going to get cropped and resized and possibly distorted anyway.

As for the cracks about my hairline, or trying to talk about my looks. See below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85BLHgsBcDI

I look allot like my sister who I KNOW is not manish in the least so save it.

mimiplastique
05-20-2008, 12:40 AM
Another thing.

Guys moan about photoshopping. But come on. I mean with all we do to look the way we do, hormones, silicone, SURGERY.... after all that what's a little mouse click? Heck no matter where you post an ad the pic is going to get cropped and resized and possibly distorted anyway.

As for the cracks about my hairline, or trying to talk about my looks. See below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85BLHgsBcDI

I look allot like my sister who I KNOW is not manish in the least so save it.

LMAO

I REALLY DO NOT HOPE YOU THOUGHT THAT TAHT VIDEO WAS DIRECTED AT YOU IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FROM
IT WAS DIRECTED AT A GIRL NAMED ALLYAIH AITH THIS FUCKED UP MOUTH AND JACK NICHOLSON HAIRLINE LOL

T TIME IS CANCELED TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T WASTE THE GAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS FOR PHOTOSHOP ... HERE IS A UN TOUCH PICTURE .........
LOOK IT OVER A COUNT THE FLAWS THAT MAY HAVE NEEDED AN AIRBRUSH TOO ...

UN CROPED UN AIRBRUSHED ... I NEVER REALLY WANTED TO SHOW THIS PIC CAUSE MY ARM ALMOST LOOKS PRIMITIVE LOL

happyjack
05-20-2008, 12:41 AM
i'd say you are doing more than fine sweetie,judging by those pics

eze
05-20-2008, 09:49 AM
U LOOK OVA.

now work it tweark it spin it out ... your lookn good baby ... you make me wanna

DANCE .....

HOTT ......

oh yea

do doo do dooo do do do

no but seriously ever since i have rejoined the forum i have stayed in this one thread and minded my own business . If this were a trap designed specifically for you ... you fell right into it ... lol

Mimi Mimi... ahh still so stupid.

canihavu
05-20-2008, 12:15 PM
Glad ot it!!! You are looking just fine too!!!

BrendaQG
05-20-2008, 01:24 PM
Whatever Mimi. You know everyone here who has paid attention knows that now you have one or two opportunities a month to see me face to face. IF you have things to say to me do it then. Stop frontin because it ain't even cute. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I just assumed. I mean you used to attempt to read on that very thing. I'm glad I did not post the really MEAN version I recorded. I had better not even say what it is I said in that version.

OK let's just let it lie as it is.

Girl you look fabulous in any of the pics you have posted. I would never sy otherwise.

Peace.

ed_jaxon
05-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Mimi...... that pic.........sigh.

As to the haters IGNORE THEM!

And quit cheating at pool.

stukaz29
05-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Hey Mimi, your (wonderful) pics seem been shot by Bob, will they be published on bobs-tgirls?

mimiplastique
05-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey Mimi, your (wonderful) pics seem been shot by Bob, will they be published on bobs-tgirls?
sorry baby :(
my pics are not shot by anyone named bob ....

@eze your still un happy and bitter ... misery loves company but ... i'm busy today ...lol sorry

mimiplastique
05-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Mimi...... that pic.........sigh.

As to the haters IGNORE THEM!

And quit cheating at pool.

never

eze
05-20-2008, 10:02 PM
@eze your still un happy and bitter ... misery loves company but ... i'm busy today ...lol sorry

You're*

The best part about all this stuff between us is, you freaked out, left the board, probably you were also pissed off IRL and let that show to others. While I basically forgot that I even said anything to you, nor did I care I said anything to you.

What Im trying to say is, what people say on this board doesn't effect me one bit, in fact, I find it so funny that you the "tough" mimi cared what I said and probably cried about it. While I went on with my life seemingly oblivious to anything said on this forum... but mimi..

No matter how much make up you put on and try to hide your true self, the "bronze" (as you call it) will only hide so much and eventually (on cue most of the time), people see the true you and see you're nothing but a bitch and a gargoyle on the inside.

antiasskisser
05-20-2008, 10:14 PM

You're*

The best part about all this stuff between us is, you freaked out, left the board, probably you were also pissed off IRL and let that show to others. While I basically forgot that I even said anything to you, nor did I care I said anything to you.

What Im trying to say is, what people say on this board doesn't effect me one bit, in fact, I find it so funny that you the "tough" mimi cared what I said and probably cried about it. While I went on with my life seemingly oblivious to anything said on this forum... but mimi..

No matter how much make up you put on and try to hide your true self, the "bronze" (as you call it) will only hide so much and eventually (on cue most of the time), people see the true you and see you're nothing but a bitch and a gargoyle on the inside.BULLSEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
05-21-2008, 12:30 AM

You're*

No matter how much make up you put on and try to hide your true self, the "bronze" (as you call it) will only hide so much and eventually (on cue most of the time), people see the true you and see you're nothing but a bitch and a gargoyle on the inside.

thank you :)
i take that as an honor :) being your bitch gargoyle :)
@ antiasskisser
like i said to you before your not an anti dick sucker ... you know the rest

as for the "bronze" it is very expensive body makeup that i bought with the money that i earned based solely on my looks ....
you and antiasskisser are to hating gay lovers who had to ruin my perfectly innocent thread

you need me to be a bitch you crave it ... and that is exactly why you continue to argue with me
if i met either one of you in person i would spit you dead on in the face without a care ...
ask Vanessa it's one of my favorite things to do

eze
05-21-2008, 03:35 AM

You're*

@ antiasskisser

as for the "bronze" it is very expensive body makeup that i bought with the money that i earned based solely on my looks ....
you and antiasskisser are to hating gay lovers who had to ruin my perfectly innocent thread

you need me to be a bitch you crave it ... and that is exactly why you continue to argue with me
if i met either one of you in person i would spit you dead on in the face without a care ...

Oh no! You would spit in my face!...

If you spit in my face.. I'd laugh knowing only a person like you, would sink that low, but then again, sinking is a good term, you live that low in life and are happy to be considered a whore of a gargoyle.

But anyway, have a nice day gargoyle. You know, the nice day of crying over what I said to you over the forums to hurt your so called " feelings "

mimiplastique
05-21-2008, 08:03 AM

You're*

@ antiasskisser

Oh no! You would spit in my face!...

If you spit in my face.. I'd laugh knowing only a person like you, would sink that low, but then again, sinking is a good term, you live that low in life and are happy to be considered a whore of a gargoyle.

But anyway, have a nice day gargoyle. You know, the nice day of crying over what I said to you over the forums to hurt your so called " feelings "

fuck you fagg boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope you walk in and find your mother power raped on the living room floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope 17 black men kick that bitches door down and leave that whores pussy smoking(literally,.. you know so you can see smoke rising ....) , chop her tits off and nail them to the front door and then rip out her teeth and super glue them to her pussy strings .... and then pour salt right were her tits used to be and youtube that bitch screaming bloody mary while the knock that bitches face in until her eyes are just as black and swollen as Emit Till ....
roflmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

oh but don't worry i hope she will still be alive to see the look on your face when you walk into the house and discover what has happened so that she can experience the shame of watching her gay son gag at what a job they did on that bitch ....

mimiplastique
05-21-2008, 08:30 AM
hahahahahaha look she has a history of being raped

eze
05-21-2008, 10:50 AM
i hope you walk in and find your mother power raped on the living room floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope 17 black men kick that bitches door down and leave that whores pussy smoking(literally,.. you know so you can see smoke rising ....) , chop her tits off and nail them to the front door and then rip out her teeth and super glue them to her pussy strings .... and then pour salt right were her tits used to be and youtube that bitch screaming bloody mary while the knock that bitches face in until her eyes are just as black and swollen as Emit Till ....
roflmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

oh but don't worry i hope she will still be alive to see the look on your face when you walk into the house and discover what has happened so that she can experience the shame of watching her gay son gag at what a job they did on that bitch ....

My first question is, are you sure its 17? 17 is pretty odd, are you sure there won't be 18, 19, or even 20?

But thats besides the point..

So I'm gay because I think your pretty on the outside but a gargoyle on the inside? So you are basically calling yourself a man... Lol... GOOD JOB mimi another fail.

But the best part is.. knowing you sat at your computer, furiously typing away, thinking of the best insult you possibly could while screaming out loud shaking your fist in the air out of all the anger I've caused you. And all I can do is laugh at how foolish you truly are.

All your post has shown is how insecure you truly are and how much of a fool you continue to make yourself out to be on this board. By the way, no matter how much masculinity you try to shave off your face it will never cover up the true you. No matter how much you change physically you need to change mentally and that won't happen because you have no personality and you are better off dead in this world then alive without one. No matter how much you try, no matter how hard you want to believe, you will always be pretending to be something you're not.

P.S. - Don't hate my mom because she was born a woman and you weren't.

mimiplastique
05-21-2008, 11:21 AM

My first question is, are you sure its 17? 17 is pretty odd, are you sure there won't be 18, 19, or even 20?

So I'm gay because I think your pretty on the outside but a gargoyle on the inside? So you are basically calling yourself a man... Lol... GOOD JOB mimi another fail.

But the best part is.. knowing you sat at your computer, furiously typing away, thinking of the best insult you possibly could while screaming out loud shaking your fist in the air out of all the anger I've caused you. And all I can do is laugh at how foolish you truly are.

All your post has shown is how insecure you truly are and how much of a fool you continue to make yourself out to be on this board. By the way, no matter how much masculinity you try to shave off your face it will never cover up the true you. No matter how much you change physically you need to change mentally and that won't happen because you have no personality and you are better off dead in this world then alive without one. No matter how much you try, no matter how hard you want to believe, you will always be pretending to be something you're not.

bring that bitch around here so i can cum on her face and wash it off with some good ol piss
and leave that bitch naked in an alley
you trick baby
if i could make a video about how hard i'm laughing that you even responded to that shit you would laugh too
my personality is fine and i have loads of it ... just ask anyone who knows me ... i see that you and antiasslicker are the only two FAGS on here attacking me
i was asked by a numerous amount of people to return to the forum and i'm sorry i gave your fat ass the satisfaction of my absence ....
i am who i am never gotta pretend to be anyone else i love me
now come pay me my money bitch ...
bitches like you go to school to pay whores like me

mimiplastique
05-21-2008, 11:25 AM
i'd rather be a tranny than this mess any day

eze
05-21-2008, 12:23 PM

bring that bitch around here so i can cum on her face and wash it off with some good ol piss
you trick baby
if i could make a video about how hard i'm laughing that you even responded to that shit you would laugh too
my personality is fine and i have loads of it ... just ask anyone who knows me ... i see that you and antiasslicker are the only two FAGS on here attacking me
i was asked by a numerous amount of people to return to the forum and i'm sorry i gave your fat ass the satisfaction of my absence ....

Pot calling the kettle black.. lol

Yea Mimi your all giving us a great laugh here, you and your friends must be busting up at all your post.

The best part is, you actually think you are getting somewhere with this but you only further expose yourself for who you truly are. A worthless selfish gargoyle

mimiplastique
05-21-2008, 02:27 PM

you trick baby

Pot calling the kettle black.. lol

Yea Mimi your all giving us a great laugh here, you and your friends must be busting up at all your post.

The best part is, you actually think you are getting somewhere with this but you only further expose yourself for who you truly are. A worthless selfish gargoyle

eze
05-21-2008, 09:46 PM
Why do you keep posting your own picture?

antiasskisser
05-22-2008, 03:34 AM

You're*

@ antiasskisser

ask Vanessa it's one of my favorite things to doI seriously doubt you have the guts to do something like this. BUT IF YOU DID, I would accept the 2 or 3 year prison term for assult to the point where you're unrecognizable. Thats how badly I would beat your ass. And in the eyes of some, I would be right. Think about it. Freak show ass trickin trannie spits in upstanding tax paying straight man's face. A lot of LE would turn their back and let me do what I gotta do. Spitting on someone is the most deplorable act a human can do. I actually expect this kind of behavior out of you. Thats why I never would have any respect for you, or any of the cock hungry chasers here that ignore shit like this and continue to kiss ur hairy man ass. Alright chasers, come to her defense. The faggott just threatened to spit on someone. But you jackholes didnt see that. You only saw where I said if she did I would disfigure her face. Remember, I'm still waiting. Figure it out.

mimiplastique
05-22-2008, 11:27 AM

You're*

@ antiasskisser

ask Vanessa it's one of my favorite things to doI seriously doubt you have the guts to do something like this. BUT IF YOU DID, I would accept the 2 or 3 year prison term for assult to the point where you're unrecognizable. Thats how badly I would beat your ass. And in the eyes of some, I would be right. Think about it. Freak show ass trickin trannie spits in upstanding tax paying straight man's face. A lot of LE would turn their back and let me do what I gotta do. Spitting on someone is the most deplorable act a human can do. I actually expect this kind of behavior out of you. Thats why I never would have any respect for you, or any of the cock hungry chasers here that ignore shit like this and continue to kiss ur hairy man ass. Alright chasers, come to her defense. The faggott just threatened to spit on someone. But you jackholes didnt see that. You only saw where I said if she did I would disfigure her face. Remember, I'm still waiting. Figure it out.

fuck you and all your dead family members ... the last one that died was a piece of shit any way .... just like you :)
all of you generation is a group of ape ass baboons fuck you

eze
05-22-2008, 12:24 PM

You're*

@ antiasskisser

fuck you and all your dead family members ... the last one that died was a piece of shit any way .... just like you :)
all of you generation is a group of ape ass baboons fuck you

So you're an ape ass baboon?