PDA

View Full Version : Nervous

Chase
05-16-2008, 06:14 AM
OK, I'm not a GREAT looking guy but I love transsexuals. I live in Toronto so I have access to some clubs. I've decided I want to go this coming Saturday to Mandy Goodhandy's.

What can I expect ? Can I just sort of keep to myself in a corner ?

El Nino
05-16-2008, 06:36 AM
Use your inner vision........

ARMANIXXX
05-16-2008, 08:57 AM
So,

You like spankings?

http://www.mandygoodhandy.com/home.html

justatransgirl
05-16-2008, 09:52 AM
Just go in like at any other club. It's the same as all clubs everywhere, except the girls may be boys!

Tuck a few hundreds in your shirt pocket and I promise you will be surrounded by beautiful t-girls all night long... :-) :-)

Seriously though. Just be nice. Smile. If you see someone you'd enjoy meeting, go over and introduce yourself. "Hi, I'm ----, this is my first time coming here. What's you name? Can I buy you a drink and chat/dance awhile?"

Some girls will spit in your face, others will laugh and walk away, and others will smile and say, "Thank you."

If you feel more comfortable sitting in a corner and watching the traffic, by all means do it, but I think once you get comfortable and gain a feel for the club you will find you will have a great time.

Which reminds me of a story... I'm kind of a social butterfly, I flit around the room seeing friends and my adoring fans... Big LOL But one night during my "rounds" I saw this guy sitting at the bar drinking all alone not talking to anyone, with two empty seats next to him.

So being me, I went over, sat down and exuberantly said something like, "Hi, I'm Jamie, why are you sitting here all alone?"

And he snarled, "Cause I DON"T LIKE PEOPLE!"

OoooooK... as I tiptoed away.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)