PDA

View Full Version : Endermologie Treatment

SXFX
05-15-2008, 04:30 AM
Endermologie Treatment
http://www.endermologie.com/
The secrataries as asking about this.
Does it help or cure......well.....the mushy thighs and ass?
I'm the best dressed guy in the office and well.....they keep asking me these things.
Any help would be appreciated!
Also....$150 a treatment sound right?

TsVanessa69
05-15-2008, 07:31 AM
I have female friends who do it and yes it does.
I also had it done when I had my silicone injections to my hips and it made it soft, smooth and wrinkle free.
Prices do vary but that price seem about right.
I paid less, being i was an expirement for girls with silicone work. Since then I have sent a few girls to get treatments and smooth we are!!!

SXFX
05-15-2008, 11:41 PM
Vanessa! Thank you so much for responding!
I greatly appreciate it! Now may I ask dumb questions.....SX pulls out note pad from work with all the questions from the secrataries.
Ok....
1) Does it hurt?
2) Does it leave a mark like a huge hicky?
3) How many times till you start seeing results?
4) Do you have to bring your own body stocking?
5) So what does it do? It's just a very deep massage right?

Thank you so much Vanessa. And ladies pleas pardon my really dumb questions. I'm a guy what the hell do I know :-)

Tomfurbs
05-15-2008, 11:49 PM
[quote="SXFX"]
I'm the best dressed guy in the office and well.....they keep asking me these things.
quote]

Dude...they definitely think you're gay. See if you can score some fag-hag poontang.

SXFX
05-16-2008, 12:10 AM
No mate...it's not hard to look decent in my office.
Don't know why or how but believe it or not my boss has this thing for hiring guys who are 30+ and who still live at home. I think he thinks that they will work harder and not leave if the opportunity comes up.

Any way I'm the only other guy in the office who lives on his own, doesn't drive a 1986 civic and wears button up shirts and kackies to work.

Now in any ohter office....POW out of the water. But in the office I am in....full of these wonder geek engineers.....Not a problem looking better.

I mean half of them have mullets.....and their mom's pack them their lunch every day....it's really sad.

So the secrataries ask me for help some times because well.....I guess compared to those dweebs I look as I have it all together.

And it's kind of fun to help them out. On average the secrataries are in their late 50's and are a blast to hang out with in the office when things are quiet.

Now does that make me gay? Ahh.......gay as in happy sure I guess.

SXFX
05-17-2008, 04:34 AM
bumpy :-)
thanky in advance!