PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: DALLAS TEXAS PEOPLE!

MrsKellyPierce
05-14-2008, 07:43 PM
I will be there this weekend with my friend Anita Mann to give up her crown for Miss USofA Classic!

Just to let you know!

WendyWilliams
05-14-2008, 08:10 PM
Kelly I look forward to meeting you as I arrive on the 18-23rd, I am sponsoring a few girls for Miss Gay Usofa and will be there. Ive been blessed to have made top 12 several times and always enjoy the drag, the people, and the city.

Look forward to meeting you and seeing my good friend Miss Amaya again.

MrsKellyPierce
05-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Kelly I look forward to meeting you as I arrive on the 18-23rd, I am sponsoring a few girls for Miss Gay Usofa and will be there. Ive been blessed to have made top 12 several times and always enjoy the drag, the people, and the city.

Look forward to meeting you and seeing my good friend Miss Amaya again. Oh awesome, can't wait. Amaya's emceeing the Pageant.

Ballgagg
05-15-2008, 05:40 PM
I will be there this weekend with my friend Anita Mann to give up her crown for Miss USofA Classic!

Just to let you know!

Will this be a S4? What days? Show times?

AverageJob
05-15-2008, 06:07 PM

Just to let you know!where will this event be held??

WendyWilliams
05-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Round Up Saloon

AverageJob
05-15-2008, 06:27 PM
Round Up Saloonthanks you wendy

AverageJob
05-15-2008, 06:33 PM
is this going to be a formal event, whats the best night to socialize?

TsVanessa69
05-15-2008, 06:57 PM

Just to let you know!
Bet you didn't know Anita Man knew me before I had any work done! Great gal, and I ran into her here in Chicago when she came to see Continental Elite!

MrsKellyPierce
05-15-2008, 09:49 PM
Okay ditzy me lol

According to Anita we are leaving 10 am Friday morning wont get there till Saturday I believe the pageant prelim is Sunday she gives away Title either Monday or Tuesday and then we leave back home.

I think thats how she said it don't quote me, she was telling me when I was coming home from a late night show in Iowa.

And if you are going to come to the pageant, don't look for me with real hair on, I'll have hairpiece on or two with stage face.

haha

MrsKellyPierce
05-15-2008, 09:50 PM

Just to let you know!
Bet you didn't know Anita Man knew me before I had any work done! Great gal, and I ran into her here in Chicago when she came to see Continental Elite! I will ask her about it, we will have a lot to talk about since we are driving lol

AverageJob
05-16-2008, 05:07 PM
According to Anita we are leaving 10 am Friday morning wont get there till Saturday I believe the pageant prelim is Sunday she gives away Title either Monday or Tuesday See you there

tsntx
05-16-2008, 06:55 PM
i might be there... but i prob not bc i have to work and were short on coverage

OEMEnemyNum1
05-17-2008, 06:36 AM
I was just down in Dallas about 2 weeks ago. Missed the show it would seem.