PDA

View Full Version : Mint's hot cock...

Ben
05-14-2008, 02:11 AM
Mint's hot cock.... Whaddaya think???

Alyssa87
05-14-2008, 04:12 AM
she looks she's battling a drug addiction.
and losing.

JelenaCD
05-14-2008, 04:27 AM
i have to agree with Alyssa87 , this girl looks like she has some issues , maybe not a drug addiction , yet she is too male looking for me , so what a big cock , she looks like an ape !

Alyssa87
05-14-2008, 04:50 AM
i wasnt talking about her body being thin.

i ment the drawn out look in her face and her glazed over eyes.

im in no way jealous of her. i just know a druggie when i see one.

voy4her
05-14-2008, 05:05 AM
she not my cup of tea, nikki cartoon and jen in the thailand street action thread are much more to my liking. Then again im not really that concerned with the cock.

JelenaCD
05-14-2008, 05:08 AM
apples and oranges ! you are trying to compare a crossdresser to a transexual who makes appearance their living , takes hormones , gets surgury , i am part time cd , i dress maybe once a month at most , Mint does this for a living , and i have seen mutiple pictures of her some good some bad yet she does have manly qualities you can't deny ! i have stated before i post as an admirer of most transgender gals not as a crossdresser , i should change my name yet i figure it may cause trouble so i keep it !

JelenaCD
05-14-2008, 05:38 AM
ok, she does have some good pics yet the thread was about that one pic which is disturbing , i know i have pics of her where she looks hot yet she is overrated still , and I am a fan of asian tgals no doubt , most are so pretty , just admit some pics of mint look like she could be in the planet of the apes !

Paladin
05-14-2008, 05:44 AM
she looks she's battling a drug addiction.
and losing.

I can well understand why you would feel the need to say that!! :wink:

Alot of the Siamese aren't huge fans of fast food, 2000 calorie cheesburgers and 1500 calorie bags of fries! She has the prettiest, most feminine face of any Thai ladyboy, bar none (when her forehead is covered). And the true 9 inch pogo stick doesn't hurt her extremely exotic look too. Don't you agree? :D
What are you smoking?

Helen, Amy, Eye, Neung, and Noon to name just a few kick Mint's ass when it comes to nice looking faces. Mint's OK, but nowhere near the prettiest.