PDA

View Full Version : email of the day II

Alyssa87
05-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Now THIS one, i can get with! 8)

No funny pics attatched this time, sorry guys.

Subject: Paying your bills and making you rich

Dear Alyssa,

I would love to serve you by paying one of your bills everymonth for example for your hair, nails and pampering. You could even blackmail me to do this by taking my girlfriend's email address and my name. Therefore you will be able to punish me if I don't pay you every month. I am willing to pay immediately, it would be such an honour. If you are interested please get back to me with a buyout fee, and I will send you everything you need. I think that women are so superior to men. Thank you so much fo reading this goddess.

Dinand
05-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Now that's an offer you can't refuse ;-)

BeardedOne
05-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Gasoline! Go for gas! Do it now! :shock:

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 10:17 PM
I'd go for some of that action myself.

Send that sucker my PM address.

flabbybody
05-13-2008, 01:19 AM
this could be legit. I bet he's from Europe, notice the spelling of "honour". that's a good thing cause if he tuns out to be a nut he's too far away to be dangerous

I'm happy for you girl.
it's like hitting lotto

El Nino
05-13-2008, 01:59 AM
WTF???

Star
05-14-2008, 03:17 AM
Hop on the chance if you have it.

I was very fortunate to have a man (think he might have found me through this site and he may still view it) who during the beginning of my transition wanted to help me out so for about 5 or 6 months I received $500 or sometimes $1000 cash in the mail every week. I had setup a PO Box so I didn't have to give out my exact address and I only chatted with them online from time to time letting them know how things in my life were going, nothing more. He lived on the other side of the country.

If they are serious about the offer, try and set something like that up, it can be very helpful. If the man who used to help me out is still on here, then "Thank you very much for all the help that you gave me! Hope you are doing well." :)

Best wishes Alyssa

P.S. I should note he's not the only man to have sent me money during that time to help support my transition although none sent as much as he did for such a period of time. Also I should note that other girls I've talked to have had similar stories of men helping them with little to nothing in return for their support. A very lucky opportunity. Also beware those who say more than they do. Set things up in a way that if it's not real, nothing is lost, but to be safe, don't get lost in the fantasy of having such an easy answer as free cash.

ugh, no fair, im still transitioning!, i want someone to help me too!

justatransgirl
05-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Alyssa - oh please send him to me! I have to PAY my "boy." Though I do make him do nasty stuff like laying brick, and waxing my cars...

Now that my real estate renovation business is getting off the ground I coudl really use some slaves. If there are any sissy boys out there who wish to worship a truly worthy Mistress I am in need of an experienced painter, tile setter and stucco mason. Also a carpet layer and carpenter would be nice.

There coud certainly be some side benefits to the arrangement. Such as whippings for doing a good job and other incentives such as servicing Mistresse's needs.

Please e-mail for my pay-pal account where you can send your tribute.

Giggle,
TS Mistress Jamie :-)

PS - That is NOT Jessica, it's a former slave of mine serving my pleasure!

StraightThoughChaser
05-27-2008, 01:55 AM
ugh, no fair, im still transitioning!, i want someone to help me too!

Love and war, baby.

canihavu
05-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Well damn, lol.

TSLoverUK999
05-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Some guys are just nuts, the fact he's prepared to part with his cash for nothing but at the same time allow you to possibly ruin his relationship if he doesn't keep up the payments.............what does he do, knock one out over his bank statement every month ? Each to their own I guess :shock:

IsuckTgirlCock
05-27-2008, 04:47 PM
that sounds like me? did i send u that?

Alyssa87
05-27-2008, 07:23 PM
lol, no.

have u been sending me paypal over the last few weeks?

but hey! i'll take your money too :p
im half way to my implants :D

goldensamba
05-27-2008, 10:27 PM
This guy is just nuts. Who the hell does this stuff?