PDA

View Full Version : ORGIES IN BRAZIL?

envivision
05-12-2008, 05:34 AM
Sup guys,

One of my wildest fantasy is to attend a shemale orgy , with at least 5 guys and 10 girls (as long as the ratio is 2:1).

So, if I can ask bluntly whether anybody ever thought about organizing our own private shemale orgy in Sao Paulo, Brazil (home of the trannies).? I did a search and found nothing.

As I said, I am envisioning 5 guys with 10 girls (2 for each). We can also invite GG's if you are more comfortable. I speak passable portuguese, and have few connections there: Hilda, Pamela Anderson, and others (too bad my favorite girl Milena just retired). Maybe we can get our friend Praetor in here for assistance.

The costs would only include:
the airfare ($ 850 from JFK)
hotel + food + transport. (3 days X $ 100=$ 300)
Motel + girls ($ 500)

A total cost of $1700.Which is not too bad.

slinky
05-12-2008, 08:07 AM
For 1700 a guy ($8,500) I can arrange this in most cities in the US ;).

SugaSweet
05-13-2008, 02:31 AM
I have been planning one for a while.Me,Fabiane Spears,Priscilla Dandara,Patricia Bismark,and Renata Lia.We made ask Matt Ramsey to join in to even the numbers.The only problem is,no of these people know about my pans(except Matt North,er Ramsey).

envivision
05-13-2008, 05:53 AM
For 1700 a guy ($8,500) I can arrange this in most cities in the US ;).

I don't doubt that you can. You might even get it for less , since no airfare is needed. But in Brazil, it is legal and you won't get hassled about it.