PDA

View Full Version : SUSPICION CONFIRMED: Uncircumcised cocks do in fact smell.

ARMANIXXX
05-11-2008, 10:51 PM
I've been protesting against uncut cocks almost ever since I signed up here on HA.

Why? Because it is in my belief that people with uncircumcised penises pose a greater health risk to themselves, and ultimately, the general population..........in general. Both the Bible ( Jewish and protestant) and the Koran teach that circumcision is cleanly, healthy, and a necessary hygienic ritual. Medical evidence also seems to strongly point to this:

Finally, circumcision might have a small protective effect against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), "some research suggests that circumcised men may be at a reduced risk for developing syphilis and HIV infections." Some scientists blame any increased risk in uncircumcised penises on increased mucosal cells that can allow infection to enter more easily. What's more, microorganisms can flourish in a warm, moist area under the foreskin. http://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/sexpedia/circumcision2.html

Finally, my own personal "experiments" have granted me insight on this subject.

I have had a total of 4 uncut ts girls sexually.

--The first one, a working girl, which was my third ever sexual ts encounter, she wore a rubber and I never had the chance to smell her cock.

--Second encounter was a Hispanic (Mexican) girl I met off of CL (free section). The tip of her cock was musty. Not the rest of her body, mind you, just the tip of her cock.............BOTH TIMES LOL.

--Third girl, she's actually a friend of mine, and while I like her, unfortunately, the tip of her cock also smelled. Again, the rest of her is clean, but not her cock.

--4rth girl, sista......Set a date up with her last week. She's older, about 38 or 39.....huge cock....she likes to top. Once again, that pee/fish smell turned up, and she had a bangin and clean body.

So.....the bottom line, If I had it my way, The government would require all citizens, and foreign visitors of the United States to be circumcized BEFORE ENTERING the country. In my opinion, it should be LAW and non negotiable.

Until then, I guess the world and I will have to just deal with you dirty cock Philistines.

:wink:

peggygee
05-11-2008, 11:29 PM
And as Redd Foxx said, remember:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/ReddFoxxYouGottaWash.jpg

.....and don't forget about your poonany either. :oops:

Alyssa87
05-11-2008, 11:37 PM
You should lobby in DC for circumcision legislation.

i dont know how much good youre gonna do here :p

i've never seen one in person.
but in pics OVERALL, i think they look sexier (than cut) when theyre hard :shrug

ARMANIXXX
05-11-2008, 11:42 PM

but in pics OVERALL, i think they look sexier (than cut) when theyre hard :shrug

Senator ARMANIXXX....................

I think that could grow on me

8)

ARMANIXXX
05-11-2008, 11:43 PM
LOL

I think I could get my own bathroom stall and everything. :wink:

voy4her
05-11-2008, 11:45 PM
you have a pretty serious phobia. Id recommend maybe talking with a therapist about this, as all your many threads seem to revolve around only this topic. I wish you luck in conquering your fear, at least to the point where it is not so overwhelming as to dominate your time and thoughts. Good luck to you.

Alyssa87
05-11-2008, 11:45 PM
can senators also be lobbyists? i dont think so :shrug

PICK A SIDE ARMANI, WE'RE AT WAR!! :evil:
(Colbert, lol)

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 01:35 AM
you have a pretty serious phobia. Id recommend maybe talking with a therapist about this, as all your many threads seem to revolve around only this topic. I wish you luck in conquering your fear, at least to the point where it is not so overwhelming as to dominate your time and thoughts. Good luck to you.

If by phobia you are refering to HIV, syphilis, ghonorea, herpes, and staph and smegma cheese on my dick........

I'd say yeah......

I do in fact have a bonifide phobia against all that.

And since, as it seems that you do not have a phobia against any of the above mentioned shit........

no sir,

good luck to you.

thx1138
05-12-2008, 01:39 AM
@ armaniixxx: all you have to do is avoid uncut girls.

Jericho
05-12-2008, 01:53 AM
Oh Jesus, he's off again! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmX6RdRNoqk

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 02:27 AM

Your cut though right, Alyssa87?

Alyssa87
05-12-2008, 02:39 AM
yes

Apostle
05-12-2008, 02:41 AM
And you still slept with the women even though they stunk. That's fucking grotesque B.

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 03:49 AM
And you still slept with the women even though they stunk. That's fucking grotesque B.

What can I say.......

A man's gotta be a man.

GroobySteven
05-12-2008, 04:17 AM
Your extolling an Ancient barbaric practise that was purely done to show your servitude to a a non-existant God.

You do have a phobia. You should also install a colostomy bag and sew up your anus (instead of talking out of it) as I heard that can be pretty unclean also.

The US is the only Western culture where this is the norm.

envivision
05-12-2008, 05:19 AM
Both the Bible ( Jewish and protestant) and the Koran teach that circumcision is cleanly, healthy, and a necessary hygienic ritual. Medical evidence also seems to strongly point to this:

[

Have you tasted Korean food?

crinkle
05-12-2008, 06:03 AM
Your extolling an Ancient barbaric practise that was purely done to show your servitude to a a non-existant God.

You do have a phobia. You should also install a colostomy bag and sew up your anus (instead of talking out of it) as I heard that can be pretty unclean also.

Nicely said.

Personally I take great pleasure in cleaning my foreskin. Obviously this person hangs out with people that don't know what soap is. Perhaps they're French?

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 06:27 AM

__________________________________________________ _________________

I realize that you, being English and all, this information is probably hurtful for you to see/hear. But I assure you, whether or not you choose to accept or reject religious faith, both the bible and Koran (Qur'an), you can not deny the fact that they both espoused and promoted circumcision CENTURIES before modern medicine was even invented. Now it's the year 2008 and man made medicine recently, or at least fairly recently, decided it wanted to catch up to the wisdom of the holy word. I find that facinating........don't you? No offense Seanchai, but apparently the word of both the Bible and Koran are wiser than you, and many times over.

So I'll just close out with a simple requote my friend, and I feel bad that you yourself are probably uncircumcised, you being English and all.

http://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/sexpedia/circumcision2.html
Finally, circumcision might have a small protective effect against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), "some research suggests that circumcised men may be at a reduced risk for developing syphilis and HIV infections." Some scientists blame any increased risk in uncircumcised penises on increased mucosal cells that can allow infection to enter more easily. What's more, microorganisms can flourish in a warm, moist area under the foreskin.

Good luck to you too. :wink:

NadiaUSA
05-12-2008, 06:57 AM
quick, someone call Mythbusters

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 07:07 AM

Why would you think that a correlation between STD's/infections and uncircumcision is a myth?

Ozniak
05-12-2008, 07:09 AM
whats CL?

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 07:12 AM
whats CL?

:roll:

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 07:16 AM
whats CL?

Come on man......CL = Craigslist.

lysergicbliss
05-12-2008, 07:24 AM
I cannot take seriously someone who take the Bible to enforce his opinion. You need to hang out with people who know what "WASH YOUR COCK" means. Srsly.

NadiaUSA
05-12-2008, 07:43 AM

Why would you think that a correlation between STD's/infections and uncircumcision is a myth?

Isn't stinky penis an STD in itself? It gets transmitted to your nose.

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 07:51 AM
I cannot take seriously someone who take the Bible to enforce his opinion. You need to hang out with people who know what "WASH YOUR COCK" means. Srsly.

__________________________________________________ ______________

I happen to believe that both the Bible and Koran were centuries ahead of their time. And on this particular subject, what's to argue? I just quoted everthing you needed to see.

Secondly, I normally wouldn't bother to even respond to you, since even though you've been here on HA since 30 Dec 2006, and you still can't come up with enough conversation to spawn more than 30 posts. But because you clearly are in need of education on this subject, I'll indulge you.........just this once, ok.

When men piss, NO MAN ON THE PLANET, no woman either, TS, GG, or otherwise takes a shower EVERYTIME they go pee. And when men piss, we leak afterwards. It's unavoidable. Uncut cocks, instead of the leaking piss seeping out onto the underwear, the leaking piss remnants stays built up, and dries in the nasty foreskin.

That's why uncut cocks smell.
No matter how many showers you take, no matter how many bars of DIAL soap you use, a uncut PHILISTINE cock is gonna smell almost as soon as you go piss.

Nasty fuckers.

lol

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 07:55 AM
You have now been educated guy.....

Go,

And sin no more ;)

qeuqheeg222
05-12-2008, 08:59 AM
you know ive been with many uncut tgirls and for the most part they have been fresh and clean..however one bad apple can really make you a bit weary..one was an ex-tgirlfriend of mine and at times if she was a bit too prone to the liqour she could become a bit cheezy.!!!and did armanixxx give seanchai the-"i say good day to you,chap"???

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 09:22 AM
!!!and did armanixxx give seanchai the-"i say good day to you,chap"???

lol

I did in fact do just that.

Still........

I'm not English

qeuqheeg222
05-12-2008, 09:29 AM
yeah that's a funny english insult ...i say good day!!!

GroobySteven
05-12-2008, 11:58 AM

I realize that you, being English and all, this information is probably hurtful for you to see/hear. But I assure you, whether or not you choose to accept or reject religious faith, both the bible and Koran (Qur'an), you can not deny the fact that they both espoused and promoted circumcision CENTURIES before modern medicine was even invented. Now it's the year 2008 and man made medicine recently, or at least fairly recently, decided it wanted to catch up to the wisdom of the holy word. I find that facinating........don't you? No offense Seanchai, but apparently the word of both the Bible and Koran are wiser than you, and many times over.

So I'll just close out with a simple requote my friend, and I feel bad that you yourself are probably uncircumcised, you being English and all.

Finally, circumcision might have a small protective effect against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), "some research suggests that circumcised men may be at a reduced risk for developing syphilis and HIV infections." Some scientists blame any increased risk in uncircumcised penises on increased mucosal cells that can allow infection to enter more easily. What's more, microorganisms can flourish in a warm, moist area under the foreskin.

I am actually circumcised and I am English. I am way more intelligent and informed than both the Bible and the Koran, unfortuantely, your racism and small mindness, speak for themselves.

Your quoting the Bible and the Koran as factual? Just what is fascinating? Surely, if God is all his wisdom created Man in image of himself, then he is therefore NOT circumcised - and we are imperfect and need a cleric to cut off a piece of skin.
They are religious fantasies and you seem to think because they say that you have to be circumcised because of faith, then it's a must have for health reasons?

Your reasoning shows your lack of intelligence.
Your quoting of religious texts to support medical facts, is pitiful.

I do not disagree, that circumcision does have advantages over STD's, I've read the same research. However, which idiot ... oh, ArmaniXXX I forgot, fucks girls without a condom on it when they don't know their medical history.
Having all your teeth removed (some religions preach this) would save you getting rotting teeth and from having to brush - but we'd see that as barbaric?

BTW if Christianity is so big on circumcision, then how come none of the old world countries either Protestant or Catholic (Germany, Spain, Greece, Italy, etc) ever asked for their member to be circumcised?

Your an idiot & a fool Armani, pity you? Not really, it's not worth it.

bellamy
05-12-2008, 02:47 PM

(Colbert, lol)

I like you more and more each time I come to this site Alyssa. Not only are you f*%$ing hot but now I find your a Colbert report fan. Thats about all I need in a woman. lol

Tobe
05-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Using the Bible to support circumcision is pretty weak. The Bible says so many different things, that it is easy for someone to cherry-pick a portion of it to "prove" a particular point. If you look deeper into the New Testament, there is more of an anti-circumcision tone and the Christian church has never actively advocated circumcision.

But it's probably better to look at the official opinion of the American Medical Association. And, keep in mind this statement is coming from a country that is generally very pro-circumcision:

Existing scientific evidence demonstrates potential medical benefits of newborn male circumcision; however, these data are not sufficient to recommend routine neonatal circumcision. In circumstances in which there are potential benefits and risks, yet the procedure is not essential to the child's current well-being, parents should determine what is in the best interest of the child. To make an informed choice, parents of all male infants should be given accurate and unbiased information and be provided the opportunity to discuss this decision. If a decision for circumcision is made, procedural analgesia should be provided.
http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/category/13585.html

That's a pretty lukewarm endorsement...

In terms of STD prevention, it does seem logical that circumcision may help reduce infection because it causes the skin of the glans penis to become less like a mucous membrane and more keratinized (more similar to the rest of the skin covering our bodies. This theoretically provides a tougher barrier for bacteria and viruses. On the other hand, the foreskin contains many immune system cells that may help defend against infection.

Nevertheless, getting circumcised to prevent STDs is probably not a great strategy and is heavily outweighed by wise choice of partners and adhering to safe sex practices.

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 06:00 PM

I am actually circumcised and I am English. I am way more intelligent and informed than both the Bible and the Koran, unfortuantely, your racism and small mindness, speak for themselves.

Your quoting the Bible and the Koran as factual? Just what is fascinating? Surely, if God is all his wisdom created Man in image of himself, then he is therefore NOT circumcised - and we are imperfect and need a cleric to cut off a piece of skin.
They are religious fantasies and you seem to think because they say that you have to be circumcised because of faith, then it's a must have for health reasons?

Your reasoning shows your lack of intelligence.
Your quoting of religious texts to support medical facts, is pitiful.

I do not disagree, that circumcision does have advantages over STD's, I've read the same research. However, which idiot ... oh, ArmaniXXX I forgot, fucks girls without a condom on it when they don't know their medical history.
Having all your teeth removed (some religions preach this) would save you getting rotting teeth and from having to brush - but we'd see that as barbaric?

BTW if Christianity is so big on circumcision, then how come none of the old world countries either Protestant or Catholic (Germany, Spain, Greece, Italy, etc) ever asked for their member to be circumcised?

Your an idiot & a fool Armani, pity you? Not really, it's not worth it.

Who's racist?

I fuck white bitches on the regular son....real talk.

LOL

elo
05-12-2008, 06:34 PM
If someone decides he wants his cock to be cut,I donīt throw a stone.Its his or her cock.Although i think its a form of genital mutilation,by far not so bad as female genital mutilation but it is one.

Lets supposse that cut cocks are a advantage regarding stds.As already seanchai wrote why donīt you take a rubber??Or does anyone with a cut penis does not take a rubber cause he is cut?

Regarding a uncut cock stinks:Before you fuck or suck just wash it!And there is no problem.

When you wear socks or shoes and you sweat and your feet begin to stink.Would anyone demand to ampute everyones feet to avoid smelling?

Again when someone wants his or her cock to be cut.Do it.But demanding that everyone must be cut...
:roll: :roll: :roll:

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 06:52 PM
If someone decides he wants his cock to be cut,I donīt throw a stone.Its his or her cock.Although i think its a form of genital mutilation,by far not so bad as female genital mutilation but it is one.

Lets supposse that cut cocks are a advantage regarding stds.As already seanchai wrote why donīt you take a rubber??Or does anyone with a cut penis does not take a rubber cause he is cut?

Regarding a uncut cock stinks:Before you fuck or suck just wash it!And there is no problem.

When you wear socks or shoes and you sweat and your feet begin to stink.Would anyone demand to ampute everyones feet to avoid smelling?

Again when someone wants his or her cock to be cut.Do it.But demanding that everyone must be cut...

Mr. Tea and Crumpets is just talkin his brand of bullshit.

I wear a rubber EVERYTIME

But the facts and the truth of the real world is not everyone does. People come to this country everyday and bring their diseases with them, just like that latest "killer staph" outbreak.

People with uncut cocks are a health menace and epidemic waiting to happen. Hell, it's already happening, and it's only gonna get worse with the human population exploding the way it is.

So yeah, I wish the U.S. government would step in and do what dirty mothafucka's parents wouldn't.

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 06:55 PM
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1672934,00.html

ottorocket
05-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Have the English gotten better with their dental care lately? Serious question...

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Have the English gotten better with their dental care lately? Serious question...

A little

GroobySteven
05-12-2008, 07:14 PM

Dental care was always actually very good in the UK - free dental care for children and reduced for adults (apart from cosmetic surgery). What we did not have were dentists insisting on braces (retainers), caps, filing down teeth, etc and other forms of cosmetic surgery just to fill their pockets, they leave that up to the individual at a later date.
British teeth may not look the most even but they're healthy, strong and clean.

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 07:18 PM

Dental care was always actually very good in the UK - free dental care for children and reduced for adults (apart from cosmetic surgery). What we did not have were dentists insisting on braces (retainers), caps, filing down teeth, etc and other forms of cosmetic surgery just to fill their pockets, they leave that up to the individual at a later date.
British teeth may not look the most even but they're healthy, strong and clean.

On a different note,

How come the English inbreed the royalty so much over there?

GroobySteven
05-12-2008, 07:25 PM

People come to this country everyday and bring their diseases with them...

I wish the U.S. government would step in and do what dirty mothafucka's parents wouldn't.

Who's racist?

LOL

Enough said...

ARMANIXXX
05-12-2008, 07:43 PM

People come to this country everyday and bring their diseases with them...

I wish the U.S. government would step in and do what dirty mothafucka's parents wouldn't.

Who's racist?

LOL

Enough said...

Please,

my godparents are white......true story.

And just to prove that I'm not racist,

I'm gonna go to the club tonight and find me a couple of caveman broads to take home at 2:00 am.

elo
05-12-2008, 08:40 PM

I wear a rubber EVERYTIME

But the facts and the truth of the real world is not everyone does. People come to this country everyday and bring their diseases with them, just like that latest "killer staph" outbreak.

People with uncut cocks are a health menace and epidemic waiting to happen. Hell, it's already happening, and it's only gonna get worse with the human population exploding the way it is.

So yeah, I wish the U.S. government would step in and do what dirty mothafucka's parents wouldn't.I donīt think that much people would visit such a country where you get the chop as soon you put a footstep on it.What you are demanding sounds like a form of dictatorship.

Killer staphs are a result of lack of hygiene in hospitals and people who use way too much antibiotics.
Not only people also birds and other species bring diceases in your country.You said:"People with uncut cocks are a health menace and epidemic waiting to happen."Next step would be:People who breath are a health menace and epidemic waiting to happen.
It seems that you are developing a kind of phobia,which i donīt mean as a joke.

And donīt forget,a cut penis canīt avoid a HIV infection durable.The studies were only considering vaginal sex.
And although most of the men in the US are cut the US has the highest HIV-infection rate of western countries.

cdh
05-13-2008, 06:43 AM
80% of the world does not routinely circumcise.

If having a Natural penis is so bad then that 80% of the world would have a significantly higher number of std rates than the US and the fact is, they do not.

dan_drade
05-13-2008, 06:59 AM
I've been protesting against uncut cocks almost ever since I signed up here on HA.

Why? Because it is in my belief that people with uncircumcised penises pose a greater health risk to themselves, and ultimately, the general population..........in general. Both the Bible ( Jewish and protestant) and the Koran teach that circumcision is cleanly, healthy, and a necessary hygienic ritual. Medical evidence also seems to strongly point to this:

Finally, circumcision might have a small protective effect against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), "some research suggests that circumcised men may be at a reduced risk for developing syphilis and HIV infections." Some scientists blame any increased risk in uncircumcised penises on increased mucosal cells that can allow infection to enter more easily. What's more, microorganisms can flourish in a warm, moist area under the foreskin. http://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/sexpedia/circumcision2.html

--The first one, a working girl, which was my third ever sexual ts encounter, she wore a rubber and I never had the chance to smell her cock.

--Second encounter was a Hispanic (Mexican) girl I met off of CL (free section). The tip of her cock was musty. Not the rest of her body, mind you, just the tip of her cock.............BOTH TIMES LOL.

--Third girl, she's actually a friend of mine, and while I like her, unfortunately, the tip of her cock also smelled. Again, the rest of her is clean, but not her cock.

--4rth girl, sista......Set a date up with her last week. She's older, about 38 or 39.....huge cock....she likes to top. Once again, that pee/fish smell turned up, and she had a bangin and clean body.

So.....the bottom line, If I had it my way, The government would require all citizens, and foreign visitors of the United States to be circumcized BEFORE ENTERING the country. In my opinion, it should be LAW and non negotiable.

Until then, I guess the world and I will have to just deal with you dirty cock Philistines.

Hey man,
Your test is totally unscientific and completely inconclusive. If you want to have a real test, you will need to conduct a double blind study. What you will need to do is line up at least 40 girls or you can use guys if you can't find enough girls to conduct the study. I'm sure you will be able to find many men in the SF bay area that will be more than willing to comply. Then mix up the uncut and cut girls (or guys). And start sniffing. Record your findings as you progress one by one. If at the end of your study, you find that at least 95% of the uncut cocks smell and at least 95% of the cut cock are fresh as a daisy, then you might be on to something. Also if you find that the pungent odor lingers in your nose for at least a week, you can probably rest assured that your study has proven to be 100% effective.

Please post your results here.

Alyssa87
05-13-2008, 07:15 AM

(Colbert, lol)

I like you more and more each time I come to this site Alyssa. Not only are you f*%$ing hot but now I find your a Colbert report fan. Thats about all I need in a woman. lol

oh lucky me! 8)

ARMANIXXX
05-13-2008, 07:34 AM
I can't help it that most of the world has smelly, germ susceptible cocks.

And consequently, a large contingent of U.S. citizens, and a shit load of non citizens, are uncircumcised.

They too are dirty smelly mothafuckas.

sorry that the truth hurts......

but the truth must be told.....

So says the holy word

;)

Alyssa87
05-13-2008, 09:15 AM
i didnt think you'd take the 'holy word' and apply it to your life and views
...Shemale-Lovin ARMANIXXX :p

justatransgirl
05-13-2008, 11:06 AM
I didn't read the otehr 4 pages of this thread - but if anyone wants to pay for it, my partner Jessica will be more than happy to have her cock cut off and replaced with a vagina - see we'll do anything to please our men!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

alpha2117
05-13-2008, 11:07 AM
Arghhhh

Simple facts time:

1) Circumcision makes sense in a hot climate with a lot of sand hence it flourishing in the Middle East and those religions that started there. One grain of sand can be problematic

2) Most of the rest of the world had a differnt climate where there was no need to start hacking the penis's natural protective sheath.

3) Research actually proves that most STD's are unaffected by the foreskin in terms of contracting them although some can be more easily detected and treated without it.

4) Incorrect circumcision has been found to cause erectile disfunction.

5) Armanixxx is acting in classic Troll fashion and should be ignored because I dont care if he's cut or uncut he's proving himself a complete tool in this thread.

Quite simply there are arguments for and against it medically. Religous beliefs are what they are. As are personal sexual preferences. This thread is absolutley stupid and a waste of time as all he wants is to get a reaction. Just let it die people .... let it die.

ARMANIXXX
05-13-2008, 03:28 PM
i didnt think you'd take the 'holy word' and apply it to your life and views
...Shemale-Lovin ARMANIXXX :p

I do believe in the word.

I didn't say I practiced it to a tee. ;)

voy4her
05-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Arghhhh

Simple facts time:

1) Circumcision makes sense in a hot climate with a lot of sand hence it flourishing in the Middle East and those religions that started there. One grain of sand can be problematic

2) Most of the rest of the world had a differnt climate where there was no need to start hacking the penis's natural protective sheath.

3) Research actually proves that most STD's are unaffected by the foreskin in terms of contracting them although some can be more easily detected and treated without it.

5) Armanixxx is acting in classic Troll fashion and should be ignored because I dont care if he's cut or uncut he's proving himself a complete tool in this thread.

Quite simply there are arguments for and against it medically. Religous beliefs are what they are. As are personal sexual preferences. This thread is absolutley stupid and a waste of time as all he wants is to get a reaction. Just let it die people .... let it die.

solution: ship armanixxx off to Iraq, where he can enjoy all the muslim cock he can handle.

ARMANIXXX
05-13-2008, 05:56 PM
Arghhhh

Simple facts time:

solution: ship armanixxx off to Iraq, where he can enjoy all the muslim cock he can handle.

Your moms would miss me though.

voy4her
05-13-2008, 06:50 PM
So thats whose been digging her old bones up. Maybe therapy isnt enough.

ARMANIXXX
05-13-2008, 07:37 PM
So thats whose been digging her old bones up. Maybe therapy isnt enough.

Sorry for you're loss.

Maybe you should digress though homie.

voy4her
05-14-2008, 12:49 AM
yah im the one who needs to digress :roll:

andyuk
05-14-2008, 01:17 AM
i would not take this thread subject too serious,obvisouly a wind up

brickcitybrother
05-14-2008, 02:42 AM
Alrighty Then

dageekindapink
05-14-2008, 07:25 AM

__________________________________________________ ______________

I happen to believe that both the Bible and Koran were centuries ahead of their time. And on this particular subject, what's to argue? I just quoted everthing you needed to see.

which part was centuries ahead of its time? the part where they endorse slavery, condemn homosexuals to death, disallow eating shellfish or the evil morals taught in em by a psychotic, jealous, megalomaniac and vengeful god? just curious...oh oh, thats right u must mean the prohibition against wearing clothes made from linen and cotton, yeah, pure genius there, or, no, heres a good one, when god killed all the first born egyptian babies, yeah that was way ahead of kahn, hitler and stalin, yup, i get u, ur right in a evil fuckin way it sure was ahead of its fuckin times...gotcha, yeah sure hack away at my genitals, those brilliant books sure got everything else right, i trust it with my cock!!!

gentvanjan
05-14-2008, 12:18 PM
So we all have to get cut now? NO!

ARMANIXXX
05-14-2008, 09:10 PM
So we all have to get cut now? NO!

Not until I make senator ;)

kaiser1one
05-15-2008, 04:41 AM
If you made senator I'd 'sasinate you.

My penis don't smell at all, so I don't know what your talking about.

ARMANIXXX
05-15-2008, 09:40 PM
If you made senator I'd 'sasinate you.

My penis don't smell at all, so I don't know what your talking about.

__________________________________________________ __________

Yeah it does.

You just either don't know, or you won't admit it in public.

ARMANIXXX
05-15-2008, 09:45 PM
As a matter of fact,

I went out last night with a brand new TS girl......non working girl.....circumcised.

We went out to dinner, went dancing and drinking, went home and....well...you know ;)

The point is, with all the dancing and pissing in between, her cock didn't smell, and she didn't take a bath after we met up.

Like I said, You dirty cocked Philistines SHOULD get cut, and since you're parents were either too ignorant or too indifferent about keeping clean, The government should do what your parents failed you on.

Truth hurts.
Truth liberates.

ARMANIXXX
05-16-2008, 02:27 AM
Once again I have to let loose on the irony of the Bible and Koran being more advanced that modern medicine and science of today.

I also must chuckle at the heathens......well, heathen, who in grandiose fashion, claims to be more wise and intel'd than the Holy word.

English people really crack me the fuck up sometimes.

IsuckTgirlCock
05-18-2008, 08:26 PM
i lvoe the smell of uncircumsized cocks when they do smell, pull the skil back and taste teh cheese , mmmmm

ARMANIXXX
05-18-2008, 11:53 PM
i lvoe the smell of uncircumsized cocks when they do smell, pull the skil back and taste teh cheese , mmmmm

No comment for nasty shit like this.

dderek123
05-19-2008, 02:09 AM
Once again I have to let loose on the irony of the Bible and Koran being more advanced that modern medicine and science of today.

I also must chuckle at the heathens......well, heathen, who in grandiose fashion, claims to be more wise and intel'd than the Holy word.

English people really crack me the fuck up sometimes.

don't feed the troll

Supai
05-19-2008, 03:15 AM
I'm uncut and prefer cut because like bellybuttons and armpits its one of those things most morons never think to clean. It blows my mind as I was brought up to always clean myself, and do so after pretty much every piss. Not that it gets half as dirty half as fast as you say, seriously. The crap you are talking about would take weeks of bad hygiene.

Now heres the thing, stop being such a faggot (which you are anyways for bottoming) ARMANIXXX. We do not decided to be cut or uncut, its the parents decision, and getting circumcision is a costly, painful and pain in the ass to do as an adult. Its nothing like the little snip snip one would get as a baby.

There are more doctors who perform SRS or orchiectomy out there than circumcisions on adults.

Pvt1
05-19-2008, 03:53 AM
I have not read the rest of the replies but being an uncircumsized man I feel obiligated to tell you to go fuck yourself.

To make such a thread on such a unedcuated/ lack of experince is completely pathetic. Do not discriminate all of us because you dated somebody with low hygiene, maybe you should check your own standars befor posing shit.

Thanks

Pvt1
05-19-2008, 04:23 AM
Wow !!

* undecuated= Uncircumsized people giving there opinion with out an actual study but personal preference
*propganda= if you do not know, please do not attempt to debate.

Religion to back up your UNDEDUCATED* opinion ?
Propaganda to also to back up your opinon(any articel as this is somebody eles's opinion) ?

As I mentioned befor I tell all those who say uncircumsized is unhealthy and not "clean" need to lower there standards. If you meat any man who is uncut and knows something about "bathing" u will notice there is no problems.

Now go down the street, meet somebody who is on the streets, hooking, or just does not care about hygiene (which should be visible befor you are eye level with there cock) maybe there smell and appearance ?

whats next saying a guy sould have his balls removed if they smell cause they go unwashed ?

Screw lowering standards, use common sense !

flyindevil
05-19-2008, 11:15 PM
i agree.... go fuck urselves all u intact penis haters....

Pvt1
06-20-2008, 05:34 AM
Oh an dofr the record, a uncirumsized guy knows to full back the foreskin, shake, shake, and do some more shanking befor moving on. Again raise you standards with men with "hoodies" common sense should prevail in showing you who takes care of himself :moon

jaberwocky
06-20-2008, 02:01 PM
Haha from circumcision to religion to crap dentistry...wtf???...I've read some shit on the net but this linking of topics is piss funny.

Lick UR Lovely
07-07-2008, 04:22 AM
I've laughed so hard I can barely type! Nite ladies :)

Uncut
07-07-2008, 04:34 AM
Stop messing with dirty dicks. If the cock owner washes and takes care of themselves it will not smell. Then again any ass cock ballbag will smell when not washed daily.

kingkohl
07-07-2008, 03:41 PM
I don't know about the Bible but the Holy Quran does not impose circumcision, it doesn't even mention circumcision.

However, it is a recommended practice (Sunnah) and I agree with the health benefits of it. But why can't you all just agree to disagree gracefully instead of name calling, abusing, and humiliating each other?

LibertyHarkness
07-07-2008, 04:04 PM
If the male species was not meant ot have a foreskin, we would be born without them..

There are reasons you have a foreskin for protection of tissue area, notice how alot of people who are cirmumsoised complain of desenstivity......

As stated earlier if you wash your penis, roll the skin back and wash properly then it will not smell......generally the strongers smells are symptons of infections such as yeast etc..which are applicable to both cut and uncut....

My pref i dont mind either...

kingkohl
07-07-2008, 04:09 PM
I am plenty sensitive myself; I am cut :-)

ARMANIXXX
07-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Oh an dofr the record, a uncirumsized guy knows to full back the foreskin, shake, shake, and do some more shanking befor moving on. Again raise you standards with men with "hoodies" common sense should prevail in showing you who takes care of himself :moon

*sigh*

I'll entertain your noob self Just Once because you apparently need the education just like the other noob on page 3.

I don't care if you do the SHAKE-WIPE, WIPE SHAKE, routine.....hell just to indulge you, for the meticulous peoples sake, lets just say you even repeat said routine, and now lets pretend for absurdity's sake, you REAPEAT that again and you do this EVERY SINGLE TIME you go pee, "religiously" and without fail......

YOU STILL LEAK,

YOU STILL SMELL!!!!!!!!!

I swear,
You Dirty cock heathens are hard to make understand.

:frustrated

ARMANIXXX
08-26-2008, 02:39 AM
Yeah....

I think it's time to resurrect this bad boy....you know......

just to keep practice.

;)

voy4her
08-26-2008, 02:50 AM
Yeah....

I think it's time to resurrect this bad boy....you know......

just to keep practice.

;)

you are an acullophobic, ArmaniXXX. Thats the term for a woman who is only aroused by circumcised penises, but it seems to apply to you as well. Good luck with that problem.

APD2
08-26-2008, 03:04 AM
Male circumcision is generally a barbarous and primitive throwback.
Female circumcision on the other hand is a totally healthy and religiously sanctioned moral option!:D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TMSQPDd1B2g

We can't have slags ,with an intact clitoris, running off and finding better sexual partners ,now, can we?

vietboy
08-26-2008, 04:13 AM
Both the Bible ( Jewish and protestant) and the Koran teach that circumcision is cleanly, healthy, and a necessary hygienic ritual.

This stories are really repulsive.

As far as what the bible, koran or any other unenlightened book from the bronze age proclaims, you can very easily find absurd and superstitious statements that point to the ignorance of whoever wrote them.

When these books are damning gays, crossdressers and castrated men, and silent on real crimes like slavery and underage sex, I think these books are poor choices to use in support of your views.

ARMANIXXX
08-26-2008, 04:20 AM

As far as what the bible, koran or any other unenlightened book from the bronze age proclaims, you can very easily find absurd and superstitious statements that point to the ignorance of whoever wrote them.

When these books are damning gays, crossdressers and castrated men, and silent on real crimes like slavery and underage sex, I think these books are poor choices to use in support of your views.

I don't think so.

Especially when you throw in the link.
Since you obviously missed it, here it is again.

Btw, vietboy,

You're uncircumcised, right?

Sorry the the truth hurts man.
heh.

vietboy
08-26-2008, 04:32 AM

I don't think so.

Especially when you throw in the link.
Since you obviously missed it, here it is again.

Btw, vietboy,

You're uncircumcised, right?

Sorry the the truth hurts man.
heh.
I'm circumcised, and I am familiar with the health benefits and I think that circumcision is a good thing.

The bible is full of more BS than anything else.

vietboy
08-26-2008, 04:43 AM
the Holy Quran
There is not anything holy about the quran.

This is holy:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/post_7_22003_nat1_943.jpg

vietboy
08-26-2008, 04:49 AM
If god is the creator and such a great designer, why did the cruel fucker give boys foreskin that needs to be cut off after birth?

Dinand
08-26-2008, 11:39 AM
That damn Mohel - he circumcised my finger! The mohel circumcised my finger!

macfan
08-26-2008, 01:13 PM

LMAO, that is some funny shit.

Hey Armani, you're cool and all but giving us intact guys a bad rap about being stinky bastards, because truth be told, it will always come back to the individual. If a person is clean they make that effort to maintain cleanliness, if they are funky individual then it will extend beyond their cock to other parts as well.

B.T.W. man what are you doing with these chicks that you keep inhaling the vapors. If they smell then let them know bro, if it turns you off that much, no need to hold back if you feel very strongly about it as a turnoff, let them know. If I stink I certainly want a girl to let me know, but I make damn sure I don't on my own accord :)

ARMANIXXX
08-26-2008, 06:40 PM

LMAO, that is some funny shit.

Hey Armani, you're cool and all but giving us intact guys a bad rap about being stinky bastards, because truth be told, it will always come back to the individual. If a person is clean they make that effort to maintain cleanliness, if they are funky individual then it will extend beyond their cock to other parts as well.

B.T.W. man what are you doing with these chicks that you keep inhaling the vapors. If they smell then let them know bro, if it turns you off that much, no need to hold back if you feel very strongly about it as a turnoff, let them know. If I stink I certainly want a girl to let me know, but I make damn sure I don't on my own accord :)

__________________________________________________ _____________

Hey man,

I just tell it like it is......no sugar coating, just truth and often the truth isn't pretty.

Uncut cocks have more risk for collecting germs, disease, and bacteria, and thus a higher propensity for oder.

Mac Fan, if your black, how did you come about being "uncut"?
Just curious.

macfan
08-26-2008, 07:11 PM
Just curious.

I'm originally from Guyana in South America, lived there until I was 12 before coming to the US, now 28. Its not as big a deal in the culture there. I have thought about doing it because I'm a neat freak be it with my body or my environment. I'm also big on cleanliness and organization with two military parents but never really prioritized it as something that must be done.

I read up on Adult Circumcision a short while back and saw all different stories, some saying sex felt less sensitive, others saying they lasted longer, some saying they regretted it because a good job was not done by the doctor. So who knows what to believe. The last thing I want is for some doctor to screw up my perfectly healthy penis. :)

voy4her
08-27-2008, 12:06 AM
Just curious.

I'm originally from Guyana in South America, lived there until I was 12 before coming to the US, now 28. Its not as big a deal in the culture there. I have thought about doing it because I'm a neat freak be it with my body or my environment. I'm also big on cleanliness and organization with two military parents but never really prioritized it as something that must be done.

I read up on Adult Circumcision a short while back and saw all different stories, some saying sex felt less sensitive, others saying they lasted longer, some saying they regretted it because a good job was not done by the doctor. So who knows what to believe. The last thing I want is for some doctor to screw up my perfectly healthy penis. :)

i was circumcised as an adult, its a painful experience and took me almost 3 months to recover from. My frenulum had tightened up and was causing irritation during sex, so eventually i got circd. But first i did over a year of research, and i asked a lot of questions to girls, guys who were cut, other guys who were uncut, and my family dr, and my urologist.
After all that it seemed that the only reason to get cut is if you were having a problem, that there really is no benefit to being uncut except for appearance preference, and that only american girls are obssessed (and armanixxx) are caught up on some trip about how its dirty.

Lets take a look at this "dirty" idea... first of all its alot easy to clean a foreskin than a vagina, and you can use soap on a penis without affecting your "bacteria balance" so girls can just shove that idea that the foreskin is the dirtiest thing on earth.
The foreskin serves alot of good purposes, keeps you sensitive, lubricates when youre horny to ease penetration, and it has roughly the same amount of nerves as the clitoris. in comparison your glans has nowhere near that amount.

As for sensitivity post circ, i have less feeling. The orgasms are still good and strong, but getting there is less fun. I like how it looks though.

vietboy
08-28-2008, 05:17 AM
i was circumcised as an adult, its a painful experience and took me almost 3 months to recover from.
They're not supposed to turn you into such a pussy.

D'yer Mak'er
08-28-2008, 05:59 AM
so wait, what was the verdict of all this bullshit?

tsntx
08-28-2008, 09:56 AM

me 2... esp on a really hung guy

tsntx
08-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Just curious.

i was circumcised as an adult, its a painful experience and took me almost 3 months to recover from. My frenulum had tightened up and was causing irritation during sex, so eventually i got circd. But first i did over a year of research, and i asked a lot of questions to girls, guys who were cut, other guys who were uncut, and my family dr, and my urologist.
After all that it seemed that the only reason to get cut is if you were having a problem, that there really is no benefit to being uncut except for appearance preference, and that only american girls are obssessed (and armanixxx) are caught up on some trip about how its dirty.

Lets take a look at this "dirty" idea... first of all its alot easy to clean a foreskin than a vagina, and you can use soap on a penis without affecting your "bacteria balance" so girls can just shove that idea that the foreskin is the dirtiest thing on earth.
The foreskin serves alot of good purposes, keeps you sensitive, lubricates when youre horny to ease penetration, and it has roughly the same amount of nerves as the clitoris. in comparison your glans has nowhere near that amount.

As for sensitivity post circ, i have less feeling. The orgasms are still good and strong, but getting there is less fun. I like how it looks though.

what a well thought out, well written, and educating post.... kudos

voy4her
08-28-2008, 11:23 AM
i was circumcised as an adult, its a painful experience and took me almost 3 months to recover from.
They're not supposed to turn you into such a pussy.

when you recover form over 70 stitches in your cock overnight and start lying pipe on day 2 ill admit i was a huge pussy. :roll:

bulldog
08-28-2008, 01:48 PM
"sighs and goes back to bed"

alpha2117
08-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Why wont this dumbass thread die.

If someone came out and said Black people stank because of the oils in their skin the person posting it would be treated like the tool they would be so why does anybody give GucciY a forum to rant about this shit.

Some people are cut some are uncut, who the fuck cares.

vietboy
08-28-2008, 03:29 PM
The people who don't like uncircumcised cocks care.

alpha2117
08-28-2008, 03:56 PM
The people who don't like uncircumcised cocks care.

Which is fair enough, thats a personal preference, what i get pissed off about is the ignorant bs that started the thread.

ARMANIXXX
08-28-2008, 05:08 PM
Why wont this dumbass thread die.

If someone came out and said Black people stank because of the oils in their skin the person posting it would be treated like the tool they would be so why does anybody give GucciY a forum to rant about this shit.

and then said,

Which is fair enough, thats a personal preference, what i get pissed off about is the ignorant bs that started the thread.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Apparently, YOU don't pay attention and/or have selected reading, son.

One more time for folks with suspected ADD:

ARMANIXXX
08-28-2008, 05:10 PM
^

Truth hurt?

dgs925
08-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Finally, circumcision might have a small protective effect against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), "some research suggests that circumcised men may be at a reduced risk for developing syphilis and HIV infections." Some scientists blame any increased risk in uncircumcised penises on increased mucosal cells that can allow infection to enter more easily. What's more, microorganisms can flourish in a warm, moist area under the foreskin. http://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/sexpedia/circumcision2.html[/quote]

Only a total retard would get the tip of his dick cut off to protect him from aids. If you stick your dick in someone who is infected, there is a chance you could catch this fatal disease. That's really all there is to it.

ARMANIXXX
08-28-2008, 05:17 PM

Only a total retard would get the tip of his dick cut off to protect him from aids. If you stick your dick in someone who is infected, there is a chance you could catch this fatal disease. That's really all there is to it.[/quote]

The chances are GREATER if you are uncircumcised.

alpha2117
08-28-2008, 05:17 PM
You are a troll man, a total troll. Your personal tastes do not the truth make.

There are positives and negatives to circumcision. You just highlight potential negatives to try to make it seem like your BS is based on pure facts.

Everyone has opinions. You just like being a prick about it. You know full well the title of this thread was designed to be offensive.

Your a small pathetic person who likes provoking others which probably means that you are deeply unhappy with yourself.

Thats the truth and it's pretty clear that yes it does hurt.

ARMANIXXX
08-28-2008, 05:24 PM

There are positives and negatives to circumcision. You just highlight potential negatives to try to make it seem like your BS is based on pure facts.

Everyone has opinions. You just like being a prick about it. You know full well the title of this thread was designed to be offensive.

Your a small pathetic person who likes provoking others which probably means that you are deeply unhappy with yourself.

So I assume you are uncircumcised, because, well, while you're not from England, you are an offshoot of sorts.

That being the case, I'm sorry your parents were ignorant and/or indifferent to staying clean. I'm sorry you have had to go through life with your smelly and germ infested "hooded" cock. I'm sorry that all of this MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC research is disturbing to you. But look at the bright side, now, when you have kids, you'll do better with your kids than your parents likely did with you, and after all, that is sort of the cycle of life.........kids are supposed to exceed the life of the parents. Until then, try to enjoy what you have..........um.......I guess.

alpha2117
08-28-2008, 05:31 PM

So I assume you are uncircumcised, because, well, while you're not from England, you are an offshoot of sorts.

That being the case, I'm sorry your parents were indifferent to staying clean. I'm sorry you have had to go through life with your smelly and germ infested "hooded" cock. I'm sorry that all of this MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC research is disturbing to you. But look at the bright side, now, when you have kids, you'll do better than your parents likely did with you, and after all that's sort of the cycle of life.........kids are supposed to exceed the life of the parents. Until then, try to enjoy what you have..........um.......I guess.

Ahhh and there we see the truth. Your just a troll.

I myself am very clean thank you muchly.

I find it pathetic that you feel the need to denigrate people about this. If you did it about peoples colour you would be banned in a heartbeat.

I know there are potential health risks with being uncircumcised and for that matter there is evidence of health risks with being circumcised. If you simply put forward facts you wouldn't have annoyed me but then again facts dont matter to you it's provoking the reaction you like.

You really are a sad person.

Live long and I hope you enjoy your mutilated genitalia.

ARMANIXXX
08-28-2008, 05:42 PM

I find it pathetic that you feel the need to denigrate people about this. If you did it about peoples colour you would be banned in a heartbeat.

I know there are potential health risks with being uncircumcised and for that matter there is evidence of health risks with being circumcised. If you simply put forward facts you wouldn't have annoyed me but then again facts dont matter to you it's provoking the reaction you like.

Please.

This has absolutely nothing to do about race.

It has to do with uncircumcised cocks being dirty, nasty, filthy.........oh....and with a higher propensity for "smelly".

And I'm sorry that you likely have one of those.

If you don't like my topic.....well......like I heard once,

Don't let the doorknob hit ya, where the good lord split ya.

--George Jefferson

alpha2117
08-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Trollboy you are not worth one more minute of my time.

You need to justify your own pathetic sense of self by denigrating others and I know full well that you are getting off by trying to offend people so I'm just going to ignore you and your ignorant troll rantings.

I'll leave you to fist your own ass or whatever other thing trolls like you do for fun.

ARMANIXXX
08-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Trollboy you are not worth one more minute of my time.

You need to justify your own pathetic sense of self by denigrating others and I know full well that you are getting off by trying to offend people so I'm just going to ignore you and your ignorant troll rantings.

I'll leave you to fist your own ass or whatever other thing trolls like you do for fun.

See you son.

I'm glad you have now been educated on Circumcision and the benefits thereof.

Hopefully you act upon this education and your offspring will become more cleanly than you had the opportunity to be via your own parents.

Good luck with that.

;)

ARMANIXXX
08-28-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah I almost forgot,

alpha2117,

i say good day to you,chap

dgs925
08-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Oh yeah I almost forgot,

alpha2117,

i say good day to you,chap

Yeah, you sure showed him!!

I love it when retards try to talk science, it amuses me. You can find more hilariousness over at fstdt.com

mimiplastique
08-28-2008, 09:50 PM

If by phobia you are refering to HIV, syphilis, ghonorea, herpes, and staph and smegma cheese on my dick........

I'd say yeah......

I do in fact have a bonifide phobia against all that.

And since, as it seems that you do not have a phobia against any of the above mentioned shit........

no sir,

good luck to you.

had no idea what this meant utill now

IsuckTgirlCock
08-28-2008, 10:46 PM
i love a uncut shemale dick. pull the foreskin back and taste that moist head. if its cheesey or smelly all the better. ill still suck that ladyboy dick all day long.

mimiplastique
08-28-2008, 10:49 PM
i love a uncut shemale dick. pull the foreskin back and taste that moist head. if its cheesey or smelly all the better. ill still suck that ladyboy dick all day long.

dude that is seriously gross ! :shock: all the WHAT ???

youcancallmeclaire
08-28-2008, 11:25 PM
All I have to say is: Fuck you, OP.

Also, this smells like a troll.

voy4her
08-28-2008, 11:30 PM
All I have to say is: Fuck you, OP.

Also, this smells like a troll.
thank you Claire.Now... stop being so cool so i can keep my crush under control.

dgs925
08-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Yeah this post is super lame, but it kills me that organizations are really pushing circumcision as an answer to Africa's AIDS epidemic.

I don't really know the solution to this problem, I suspect it is related to education other socio-economic factors. I do know that chopping the tips of peoples dicks off is not the answer. To answer the OP's point that it reduces the risk: Sticking your uncovered dick in someone who is positive puts you at a certain risk level. Circumcision may or may not lower that risk level, but not by very much. This is like saying russian roulette is safer with a gun that has more chambers in it. It might be true, but it's still a loser's game.

Anyway I should stop posting here so this thread can die and go away.

Fu Manchu
08-29-2008, 06:21 AM
It's the Miracle cure, get circumcised. stay free of AIDS.
I can't believe what I'm reading

vietboy
08-29-2008, 07:25 AM
This is like saying russian roulette is safer with a gun that has more chambers in it. It might be true, but it's still a loser's game.
Risk is fascinating. All of life is full of risks. There is a determinable risk of death for driving a car during rush hour... one can calculate how many chambers a gun would need to have the same risk of death in a game of Russiian roulette.

In a sense then, all of life is a loser's game. Perhaps the risk averse are better off never having lived...

Back to the original point, circumcision is not the same as "chopping the tips of peoples dicks off."

That bit of hysterical exaggeration and troll-feeding aside, dgs925's points that circumcision is not the answer to reducing the incidence of new HIV cases, but better education is, are good ones. It is shameful that Christian organizations are pushing circumcision as a solution for the HIV problem in Africa.

It is too bad that circumcision is such an emotional topic for people. It is worse that trolls exploit those feelings by writing "you stink and you are prone to pestilence, see the bible says so."

ARMANIXXX
08-29-2008, 07:31 AM
It is too bad that circumcision is such an emotional topic for people. It is worse that trolls exploit those feelings by writing "you stink and you are prone to pestilence, see the bible says so."

Just because the Bible says so,

It doesn't make the underlying point any less valid.....

even though apparently many people here, and I suspect in many places, would like for that to be so.

Heathens....

Dirty Cock Philistine Heathens.

lol

vietboy
08-29-2008, 07:54 AM

even though apparently many people here, and I suspect in many places, would like for that to be so.

Heathens....

lol
I won't feed the troll.

alpha2117
08-29-2008, 04:52 PM

Heathens....

lol
I won't feed the troll.

It really is the best policy, he gets off on provoking a reaction. I assume its because he cant get off any other way .... probably a tragic side effect from the genital mutilation.

alpha2117
08-29-2008, 05:04 PM
By the way I tend to prefer the whole cut thing myself but thats a preference. On balance scientific evidence suggests that it's potentially useful in preventing some diseases. It's not overly risky (although it does increase the risk of sexual misfunction but not by a huge amount). What i hate is GucciY's bs and pseudo scientific method by cherry picking science reports rather than looking at all of them. When you look at the broad range of studies they indicate a minimal level of health benefits and a minimal level of danger of increased sexual disfunction (both tend to be within 10% of the mean) which in scientific terms means that it's not really proved but the results show a strong indicator of both things. The infantile need to insult people who dont have the procedure done is the thing that pisses me off. thats hat makes the guy a troll.

ARMANIXXX
08-29-2008, 06:04 PM
It really is the best policy, he gets off on provoking a reaction. I assume its because he cant get off any other way .... probably a tragic side effect from the genital mutilation.

and then said,

By the way I tend to prefer the whole cut thing myself but thats a preference. On balance scientific evidence suggests that it's potentially useful in preventing some diseases. It's not overly risky (although it does increase the risk of sexual misfunction but not by a huge amount). What i hate is GucciY's bs and pseudo scientific method by cherry picking science reports rather than looking at all of them. When you look at the broad range of studies they indicate a minimal level of health benefits and a minimal level of danger of increased sexual disfunction (both tend to be within 10% of the mean) which in scientific terms means that it's not really proved but the results show a strong indicator of both things. The infantile need to insult people who dont have the procedure done is the thing that pisses me off. thats hat makes the guy a troll.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Please.

Please fuckin please.

I talk about dirty smelly cocks, and then YOU try to bring race into this.

You are the delusional troll, if you ask me, or is it just a product of your AUSTRAILIAN upbringing? (We'll save that for another topic, shall we?)

At least I have the enviable position of siting REAL LIFE examples, along with my RELIGIOUS and SCIENTIFIC/MEDICAL examples.

Not my fault that you just don't like the results, I just report.

Blame your parents, not me.

ARMANIXXX
11-26-2008, 11:06 PM
*shrug*

How about a nice Thanksgiving bump.

I'm thankful I'm smegma free.

8)

Dasnasdi
11-28-2008, 12:05 PM
The United States is already overburdened by an excessive number of laws. The last thing we need is one more government intrusion into our private medical decisions, simply because Armani has a phobia.

Jericho
11-28-2008, 01:17 PM
Stop sniffing cocks...Problem solved! :shrug

alpha2117
11-28-2008, 02:24 PM

and then said,

Please.

Please fuckin please.

You are the delusional troll, if you ask me, or is it just a product of your AUSTRAILIAN upbringing? (We'll save that for another topic, shall we?)

At least I have the enviable position of siting REAL LIFE examples, along with my RELIGIOUS and SCIENTIFIC/MEDICAL examples.

I thought (hoped) this thred had died but then you bumped it again.

Exactly where did I bring RACE into it? I didn't. Race is a construct, genetically we are all pretty much the same with the differences so miniscule that it's not even worth worrying about.

Hell I've never even stated if I'm cut or not - and in fact indicated it was my personal prefrence.

Your so called Scientific and Medical evidence is as I said not in fact evidence in a purely scientific sense. It is merely a strong indicator that on balance being cut may reduce the chance of disease by a small amount. Looking at just that factor in isolation is not scientific method though because factors like socio economic and cultural also ome in. If you are Catholic you are at increased risk, if you are poor you are at increased risk. Poor Catholics in the third world are at greater risk simply because they are more likely to not use condoms and not have access to proper medical treatment which tends to mean some simple conditions can get much worse than they should. AIDS has tended to flourish in heavily Catholic parts of the world like Africa and Brazil. It's not that any other religion is superior to Catholicism it's just a combination of factors with that particular religions ruling against condom use coming into play. Therefore I could just as easily argue Christians spread disease as you do with the whole circumcision thing but it would be a silly and useless argument.

Just let the thread die for godsake ArmaniXXX! It just makes you look like a complete troll.

DL_NL
11-29-2008, 01:51 AM
Do like me, shower twice a day. Never had any complaints.

ARMANIXXX
11-30-2008, 02:36 AM

and then said,

Please.

Please fuckin please.

I thought (hoped) this thred had died but then you bumped it again.

Exactly where did I bring RACE into it? I didn't. Race is a construct, genetically we are all pretty much the same with the differences so miniscule that it's not even worth worrying about.

Hell I've never even stated if I'm cut or not - and in fact indicated it was my personal prefrence.

Your so called Scientific and Medical evidence is as I said not in fact evidence in a purely scientific sense. It is merely a strong indicator that on balance being cut may reduce the chance of disease by a small amount. Looking at just that factor in isolation is not scientific method though because factors like socio economic and cultural also ome in. If you are Catholic you are at increased risk, if you are poor you are at increased risk. Poor Catholics in the third world are at greater risk simply because they are more likely to not use condoms and not have access to proper medical treatment which tends to mean some simple conditions can get much worse than they should. AIDS has tended to flourish in heavily Catholic parts of the world like Africa and Brazil. It's not that any other religion is superior to Catholicism it's just a combination of factors with that particular religions ruling against condom use coming into play. Therefore I could just as easily argue Christians spread disease as you do with the whole circumcision thing but it would be a silly and useless argument.

Just let the thread die for godsake ArmaniXXX! It just makes you look like a complete troll.

You did try to bring race/ethnicity into this.....a couple pages back. I'll get it for you.

ARMANIXXX
11-30-2008, 02:41 AM

Please.

This has absolutely nothing to do about race.

It has to do with uncircumcised cocks being dirty, nasty, filthy.........oh....and with a higher propensity for "smelly".

And I'm sorry that you likely have one of those.

If you don't like my topic.....well......like I heard once,

Don't let the doorknob hit ya, where the good lord split ya.

--George Jefferson

__________________________________________________ _______________

Talking about someones inherent lack of hygene, because of uncircumsision and trying to somehow equate that as being equivocal to being racist.......

Yeah....you suck.

ARMANIXXX
11-30-2008, 03:03 AM
im Black and i never knew how blessed i was to have been circumsized! every GG i have dated or been with have been so surprised when i pull it out, i never knew it was that much different until, i started reading about religion

Most American born Black men are circumcised.

Those parents cared about the hygiene/cleanliness of their children.

latin2c
11-30-2008, 05:40 AM
These are just miths, The one's that smell are those who do not take care of themselves with proper hygiene, not those who are circumcised or not.

ARMANIXXX
11-30-2008, 06:19 AM
These are just miths, The one's that smell are those who do not take care of themselves with proper hygiene, not those who are circumcised or not.

It's no myth.

here, I'll quote what I said on page 3:

When men piss, NO MAN ON THE PLANET, no woman either, TS, GG, or otherwise takes a shower EVERYTIME they go pee. And when men piss, we leak afterwards. It's unavoidable. Uncut cocks, instead of the leaking piss seeping out onto the underwear, the leaking piss remnants stays built up, and dries in the nasty foreskin.

That's why uncut cocks smell.
No matter how many showers you take, no matter how many bars of DIAL soap you use, a uncut PHILISTINE cock is gonna smell almost as soon as you go piss.

And no matter how many times you "shake wipe", "wipe shake", you are still gonna leak, and that where the smell comes from because the flesh underneath your nasty forskin is continually and consistently MOIST.

Yuck.

ARMANIXXX
11-30-2008, 07:36 AM
im Black and i never knew how blessed i was to have been circumsized! every GG i have dated or been with have been so surprised when i pull it out, i never knew it was that much different until, i started reading about religion

Most American born Black men are circumcised.

Those parents cared about the hygiene/cleanliness of their children.

Definitely not true, out of like 10 of my closest friends i asked and they thought i was sick cause i was circumsized

It is very true.

Approx. 70-75 percent of AMERICAN BORN Black men are circumcised.

Look it up.

Only 1 of my black friends was uncircumcised in school, and we all made fun of him.
We still do in fact. lol

michneo
12-01-2008, 09:46 AM

I agree

muelov
12-01-2008, 11:31 AM
We have a foreskin for a reason otherwise natural selection would have bred it out. All animals have them to a more of lesser degree.

I don't believe in fucking around with what's naturally evolved.

ARMANIXXX
12-02-2008, 10:56 PM
We have a foreskin for a reason otherwise natural selection would have bred it out. All animals have them to a more of lesser degree.

I don't believe in fucking around with what's naturally evolved.

Not necessarily.

Human Beings still carry Appendix's.

From my Human Bio class, those aren't too useful and we still have them, and sometimes have to be removed because of inflammation.

Most, almost all foreskins smell because of natural moisture that can't be helped.
They should be taken off at infancy...if parents weren't so ignorant and indifferent towards their childrens heath, that is.