PDA

View Full Version : I had a miscarriage

Alyssa87
05-11-2008, 01:21 AM
Last nite my grandmother and I went to a Wendy’s to get some food.
I ordered my order from a vending machine, rather then a cashier.
But the machine didn’t take debit cards.
So I went to the First Atlantic bank next door to use the ATM.

I ran into an old childhood friend named Tyisha.
She congratulated me on my pregnancy. We small talked for a few minutes.
But then I saw my Nana gesturing for me to hurry up, from across the parking lot.
So I said my goodbyes and put swiped my card.
Just then, I doubled over in pain and blood gushed out of my vagina, along with my future baby.

Then I woke up crying and sweating.
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THIS MEANS?!

I went to a few dream interpretation sites, and couldn’t really piece any meaning out of them.

Buddy Wood
05-11-2008, 01:45 AM
Don't eat at Wendy's. Bad diarrhea.

You're gorgeous btw. I've yet to compliment you.

peggygee
05-11-2008, 01:55 AM
Whenever I eat late at night, specifically pork, I
often will have very bad dreams.

In them people are trying to kill me half the night. :shock:

tonkatoy
05-11-2008, 02:52 AM
It wasn't mine.

andyuk
05-11-2008, 02:55 AM
i think you where constipated :D

Hostile
05-11-2008, 04:12 AM
I have a miscarriage out my ass everytime I eat Wendy's too.

irishgirl
05-11-2008, 06:13 AM
Ugh that sucks.
Btw folks, she went to Wendy's in the dream.

Did someone in your life go through that recently?

A few weeks ago I had this insanely stressful dream where I found out I was pregnant, and I had to decide whether to keep it or not.

I sort of knew I needed to get rid of it, but in the dream I still had to decide. I made the decision to get rid of it, and I felt like complete shit but I knew it was the right thing to do.

Then I woke up.

It was fucking traumatizing, but it made me feel so much more empathy with my friends who've gotten abortions.

Alyssa87
05-11-2008, 09:55 AM
thanks buddy.
i wasnt eating late.
it didnt happen to anyone i know.

and my stomach can take wendy's just fine.

iiiiiii dunno.
thanks n e way ppl. i was secretly hoping there was a dream analyst in here.

thx1138
05-11-2008, 10:13 AM
dreams are an escape from reality.

El Nino
05-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Wendy's is horrible for you....!

BrendaQG
05-11-2008, 10:45 AM
:-? I would say it means your a transsexual.... ok duh that's obvious.

Perhaps you have some fear for the future? Babies and pregnancy in women are symbols of a future for human kind. The miscarriage would then be a symbol of that future ending prematurely.

But what do I know. Perhaps is was just something you ate.

Jasadin
05-11-2008, 08:43 PM
I would guess that a you giving birth is the ultimate representation of womanhood.So the miscarriage is your hidden fear about your future as a girl being cut short by something deep within or maybe something out of your control or maybe the misscarriagged child represents a fear of not living up to your potential like Brenda stated . :shrug

BDJAMES
05-11-2008, 09:09 PM
I sent you a mesage regarding your dream to your myspace. Let me know what you think.

Alyssa87
05-11-2008, 11:10 PM
Jasadin THAAANK YOU!
You may just be on to something there.

Even though I consider myself lucky to look and pass the way I do with no surgery, I’ve been feeling a little low about myself because my best friend got her implants(among other things) not too long ago.

She has been so distant. Not coming by anymore, hanging out with a new group of girls
(who are drug users… ugh) and not even answering my calls! When we used to be like Laverne and Shirley.

So as happy as I want to be for her, I feel jealous. As ugly of a feeling it is. I don’t want her life, but I want a change in mine. This girl’s confidence has shot through the roof over these past few months. And despite her lack of time for and interest in me, I don’t think she’s ever been happier.

Wow…what a way to vent! Sorry people.
ANYWAY..

“or maybe something out of your control”
- LIKE LOSING A FRIEND
“or maybe the miscarried child represents a fear of not living up to your potential”
HAVING A SHITTY LITTLE B CUPS..LOL

But its cool. the semester just ended (im officially a junior now bitchezzz).
and im working niteflirt on cam & phone every minute im awake pretty much. i'll have my money pretty soon. i'll be bodacious in the fall- watch :wink:

El Nino
05-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Cool, but still, Wendy's is nasty (so is all fast food). Refrain from that garbage

Jasadin
05-11-2008, 11:47 PM
Your welcome Alyssa

The bill is in the mail lol

stukaz29
05-12-2008, 12:02 AM
I didn't know Wendy's but after taking a look at its website I understand the reason of your nightmare....