PDA

View Full Version : question for Vicki and others

brocara
04-04-2003, 07:12 PM
Vicki,

I want to start by saying you are just about the cutest girl I have ever seen. your Face is adorable and your body is like a fitness girls! Awsome.

I have a question for you. First of how big is your dick, and what percentage of guys/boyfriends have you been with where as your dick was biger than theres. And how did they react to that fact.

As for the guys on this board. Any of you guys who have been with TS's before how many were bigger than you?

As far as my experiences, I have been with about 10 TS's.
3 were smaller than me, 2 were exactly the same and 5 were actually bigger. I am 4 inches soft and 6 inches hard. I was actually with Skylene once and her sister mandi. They were awsome girls. I was a tad bigger than Mandi but compared to Skylene I was totally humbled in the size department. Who wouldnt be.

Thanks

Brocara

nycguy
04-04-2003, 08:36 PM
Well since I am totally into SIZE, every one was bigger than me.

I am 7" hard and I "specialize" in being with large girls. Have been with anywhere between 9 and 11" (Kiara) and man it's scary at first but when they know how to use it and how to please a man, these large girls are magnificent (fortunately for me, every one and I would say it's been around 20 have been great). I guess that's why I can't stay away from this site.

Now unfortunately, I have not the remarkable pleasure of experiencing Skylene, but I can tell you that's just a matter of time and place. BUT IT WILL HAPPEN!!! (actually has almost nightly in my dreams...go figure they are HOT DREAMS).

brocara
04-04-2003, 10:20 PM
thats amazing nyc guy.
THis is a question for you- I am only 6 inches hard. Are there possibly any girls that you have been with that are that big SOFT?

As for the 11 inch girl. I cant beleive a hot girl could have a dick almost twicxe as big as me.

Im dying to know how big Vicki is.

I was with a TS in LA once. She was actually a dancer(topless) at a Strip club. She was hot as hell. We went back to her place and when we got undressed I was hard as can be and she giggled and said " is that all you have?" I was like -yeah. She then moved her side her panties and pulled out a semi hard dick that was at least a couple of inches bigger than me. She then said "make it bigger now little boy" . Unbeleivable.

Brocara

nycguy
04-04-2003, 11:02 PM
Couldn't tell you about the 11" soft. She was already excited when I first got to see it. We were kissing on her couch for a while (with clothes on) then of course one thing led to another and out popped a "the money"!!!

It was unbelievable... long, thick, hard and straight as an arrow. After she came, she stayed rock hard for the rest of the time. She probably could stay hard for hours.

And if you are wondering, after she came I HAD TO take a shower, her load was tremendous and no amount of paper towels was going to clean me off.

I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Her name was Kiara!!!

Texas1
04-06-2003, 03:13 PM
Does anyone have any pictures of Kiara? How about some pictures of the biggest girls you've been with along with some details about how your experience was. Anyone have any pictures of Brandy Scott?