PDA

View Full Version : Surgery Advice Girls - Give it if you'd like

MrsKellyPierce
05-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Since I've had surgeries I have gotten a lot of messages on here and other places asking for advice, and I think it will be helpful if we all give our ideas.

I always tell the girl to investigate the doctor for herself and choose who she is comfortable with and who will do their best on them. Because almost every girl if had a good outcome will suggest their doctor, however just because that girl had good work, it doesn't always mean you will.

So I'd say trust is the first key with a surgeon.

Make sure he is eager to answer your questions and give you facts.

And Always get second opinions.

Also don't expect a miracle, it takes a long time to heal from FFS, and it might not come out significantly different as you'd like it. I mean if you ever watche Make Me a Famous Face on Mtv you realize what surgery can do. Some people have to have several surgeries in the same area to achieve the look they want.

Just be smart about your decision and shop around!

And hairline lowering!! BE EVER CAREFUL WITH THIS....make sure to see results that he has done. A lot of girls end up with a Zipper Hairline, and sometimes parts of the hair doesn't grow back and you have to spend painful hours with hair transplants.