PDA

View Full Version : stop wearing your fucking heart on your sleeve...

Man Fuck It
07-17-2005, 05:32 AM
shit, if a motherfucker talks shit about you brush that shit off...

quit with all this whining and shit, i mean these cats don't really know you like that, why lend that bullshit an ear by crying?

you think i give a fuck if anybody on here likes me? or if someone said i was ugly, fucked up, broke, shitty, black, fat, niggerish, crackerish...etc...etc...

these fools are anonymous shit talkers...they derive power from seeing you girls fold up and flee at the first drop of shit bombs

9 out of 10 of these same shit talking ass fools are the same ones calling you at 3am after their wives are gone to sleep to suck your dick.

they'd never say the shit straight up to you anyway...

i mean i know i say random shit, but i don't make personal attacks as i've not been with any ts and i've only experienced this shit online, i go by what i read and what i see...

fuck all this "let's censor the boards" shit. that's the whole reason why i like it hear...people can speak their minds without fear of removal.

i mean i've seen some deragatory post about "black and hispanic" stereotypes but i ain't get my panties all in a bunch...if some dumb ass wants to think that way about me or my culture...fuck it, it's there loss. life is too fucking short to be worried about what some motherfucker on the internet has to "type" about me...lol

ladies, keep that in perspective when pondering wether to leave or stay...i really don't know too many places where we (ts and admireres) can go and talk about random shit from sports, entertainment, politics, sex, dick size, ass size, whatever-the-fuck without paying a monthly fee for it, just give them bitch ass mofos some...

Chica
07-17-2005, 09:54 AM
must say its a fair comment, and i live the same way. if people start having a go at people on the internet, u just have to step back for a second and realise this person could be anyone, and that they are more than likely too scared to argue with people face to face, it gives them a sense of confidence, when to me it's pure comedy...

theres a saying that goes around on the internet;

Arging over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

tippinnottrippin
07-17-2005, 12:54 PM
Does Baskin and Robbins only have 31 flavors?

Chica
07-17-2005, 01:14 PM
must do since the one near me closed down, aint seen one since

rick_932
07-17-2005, 04:31 PM
shit, if a motherfucker talks shit about you brush that shit off...

quit with all this whining and shit, i mean these cats don't really know you like that, why lend that bullshit an ear by crying?

cosign this shit. this is the internet, not real life. cant be catchin feelins online

the internet isnt real

ONEWORLD
07-17-2005, 07:41 PM
i mean i know i say random shit, but i don't make personal attacks as i've not been with any ts and i've only experienced this shit online, i go by what i read and what i see...

YEAH YOU’RE KINDA LUCKY…

WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND NEW TO THE GAME, I HAD TO LEARN FROM TRIAL & ERROR…

THERE WERE NO BOARDS LIKE THIS…

I WAS LUCKY IN THE SENSE THAT I MET SOME REALLY COOL OLDER GURLS THAT WERE NOT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME…

BUT IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON DATING A TS, GET USED TO THIS SHIT…

JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG…

AFTER ALL, A WISE MAN ONCE WROTE... 8)

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND, IN THIS LIFESTYLE, RUMORS = TRUTH...

THAT’S WHY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD SPREAD SO MUCH GOSSIP…

THEY KNOW THAT THEIR ENEMIES WILL HAVE TO SPEND ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF TIME TRYING TO REVERSE PUBLIC PERCEPTION…

“HE’S A BOTTOM, SHE HAS HIV, I HAD HIM LAST NIGHT, WASN’T HE ON THE STROLL LAST NIGHT, SHE GOT “LOCKED” FOR BAD CHECKS, I THINK HE HAS AN AD IN MEN 4 MEN, SHE’S WAS ON EROS LAST WEEK UNDER THE NAME PEACHES, SHE BOOSTED THOSE DIOR SHADES YESTERDAY..."

THIS TYPE OF SHIT HAPPENS EVERYDAY…

IF YOU CAN HANDLE THIS, THEN YOU’RE READY FOR YOUR FIRST TRANSEXUAL EXPERIENCE, LOL…

fuck all this "let's censor the boards" shit. that's the whole reason why i like it hear...people can speak their minds without fear of removal.

AND IF THERE IS NO CENSORSHIP, THEN THINGS ARE BOUND TO GET TIGHT...

THAT'S PAR FOR THE COURSE...

WELCOME TO THE LIFE... :wink: