PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Coxx - Trying Something New...

jamiecoxxdotcom
05-06-2008, 08:56 PM
I'm experimenting with a new way of distributing some of the content I've made with Megan Murray... Check it out and see what you think. Thanx - J.C. The link is: www.clips4sale.com/store/20182

Aunt Kay
05-07-2008, 01:28 AM
Looks great! I love tgirls with gg's. I wish there were more movies like that. I might buy a couple of your movies.

TGL
05-07-2008, 09:38 PM
I've always been a great fan of yours Jamie. And seeing you together with Megan is possibly the best thing anyone could ever take pictures of :P

Is there any chance of preview videos?

jamiecoxxdotcom
05-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Unfortunately there aren't any previews on the clips4sale website... although when new videos come out I can post animated gifs rather than jpgs so I might just do that from now on which will act sort of like a preview... in the meantime you can check these videos out of Megan and I... have fun! J.C.

http://galleries.jamiecoxx.com/gallery/s=v12/t=ndv/i=CCBILL_ID

TGL
05-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Thanks Jamie. Those previews you just posted were just fine! You might just be the reason that I'll go get a VISA card now :P

LibertyHarkness
05-08-2008, 02:15 AM
Hi Jamie,

I have been using clips4sale the last month as well for my studio and my own personal store...

So far its been ok, just make sure you offer your clips in resized formats of about 8mb to 10mb for people with slower downloads is what we have found....Also you can set it so that it uploads your clips at different times...this is good to keep you in the latest stores part of the site.....

So far made about 900dollars on that site over 4 weeks with about 60 clips...

Good luck xx

Liberty xxx.

jamiecoxxdotcom
05-08-2008, 05:37 AM
Thanks for the heads up... we'll be taking your advice. Regards, J.C M.M.

darkko
05-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Wow thx for the clips those were hot! I normally dont get all hot on seeing a t-girl w a gg but that was fkn sexy..... I am going to go to clips4sale for sure thanks again....

jamiecoxxdotcom
05-08-2008, 08:44 AM
We're very pleased to see such positives response to the videos... we're starting up production on all new scenes tomorrow... also check out www.jamiecoxx.com for even more video - Thanks again!