PDA

View Full Version : A serious question for t-girls & gay dudes...

Killah
05-06-2008, 03:10 AM
I already what real chicks would do in a situation like this, but Im curious on how trannys and gay males would react. If one of your good "straight" male friends slipped you a date rape drug or a micky w/o you knowing, and performed anal sex on you without your permission, what would you do?

Veracity
05-06-2008, 03:30 AM
I already what real chicks would do in a situation like this, but Im curious on how trannys and gay males would react. If one of your good "straight" male friends slipped you a date rape drug or a micky w/o you knowing, and performed anal sex on you without your permission, what would you do?

Rape is rape regardless of orientation.

peggygee
05-08-2008, 04:55 AM
Press charges or otherwise address the situation.

Alyssa87
05-08-2008, 05:11 AM
go to the police & press charges

Alyssa87
05-08-2008, 05:12 AM
oh, and i'll make sure i tell all his friends and family

dc_guy_75
05-08-2008, 05:31 AM
If you were camping and when you woke up, if your butt hurt, would you tell anyone?

No.

Wanna go camping?

doradora
05-08-2008, 05:48 AM
hmm..now, are You saying about Date Rape to Tranny?
Then I can't understand your curious, perfectly.

the fact is Rape. He is Straight or Etc...is not important.
I'll do same thing as Alyssa.

bellamy
05-08-2008, 06:02 AM

Ok, there is no such thing as a stupid question..........till this unbelievably stupid fucking question. First off you left out the word "know" in the first sentance for god sake! Sencondly why would it matter if the assalent was "straight" or not? Lastly what on earth would make you, even for a split second, think the reaction to something like that would be any different for one group of people then another?

Wow 148 post and there is no "Ban this jackass" thread about you yet?

needsum
05-08-2008, 03:07 PM
I would beat the ever-loving snot out of him.

Rape is rape, and while going to the cops would certainly get the situation resolved in a legal manner, I really wouldn't want the situation made public. No need for everyone I know to hear that I got ass fucked by my former best friend.

So, like I said, I'd beat the shit out of him and leave him on the side of the road somewhere.

daltx_m
05-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Press charges so that he is put into the sex offender database so that it follows him forever and have him run out of his neighbohood. He will never be able to get a job, anyone he ever dates will find out eventually and probably drop his ass. And all his friends will figure out he isn't really straight and probably drop him too.

Or otherwise, just threaten to do that and blackmail him for lots of money.

LTR_Seeker
05-13-2008, 04:52 PM
if out in the woods nobody would hear me beating him with piece of wood lol

BeardedOne
05-13-2008, 09:26 PM
Having recently discovered that someone very close to me (And VERY young) is celebrating her first Mother's Day as the result of a date rape drug routine, I'll put it simply:

I'd shoot the fucker and I guar-ron-tee they'd never find the parts.

:evil:

62des
05-13-2008, 10:08 PM
If he was straight why would he fuck the guy?

justatransgirl
05-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Well...speaking for myself - you can't rape the willing... :-)

Ok, ok, that was crude... but offhand I'd say it would be a good way to get killed if a straight guy gave a T-girl a date rape drug and then discovered after the fact she was trans.

So I guess it's a good idea to know who's mixing your drinks.

TS Jamie :-)

Veronica420
05-14-2008, 10:47 AM
Press charges or blackmail or cut of his tiny weeny ... or all of it

MichelleRose
05-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Kill him. What, did you expect me to kiss him? He'd be dead before he ever got a chance to brag about it.