PDA

View Full Version : Hair care down there?

Surkis
05-05-2008, 01:44 PM
I notice a lot of the women and men here are either well trimmed or clean-shaven (or appear to be at least), which obviously doesn't look half bad.

The thing is, I know how to trim down there (its not exactly rocket-science), but what do you do to achieve that bare look? I don't mind trimming but I hate having to be so dilligent with it. I can't grow a beard worth a fuck but a week or 2 of not trimming down there and its like Don King giving me a blowjob, i mean c'mon, its ridiculous.

But that aside, I wanna achieve this bare look, but i'm not sure how to go about it. I mean i've taken a mach fusion to it before (very carefully) and that's fun for like, what, a day? The next day its like a disaster area, you know? I'd hate to have to explain that one off on a first date.

Joking aside is that basically my only option? Or are there other methods or techniques that i'm not aware of? I'm almost half tempted to ask for pictures of the process but in reality this is something i'm genuinly interested in.

BottomBoySlave
05-05-2008, 08:20 PM
http://www.nairformen.com

Read the instructions before use!

I notice a lot of the women and men here are either well trimmed or clean-shaven (or appear to be at least), which obviously doesn't look half bad.

The thing is, I know how to trim down there (its not exactly rocket-science), but what do you do to achieve that bare look? I don't mind trimming but I hate having to be so dilligent with it. I can't grow a beard worth a fuck but a week or 2 of not trimming down there and its like Don King giving me a blowjob, i mean c'mon, its ridiculous.

But that aside, I wanna achieve this bare look, but i'm not sure how to go about it. I mean i've taken a mach fusion to it before (very carefully) and that's fun for like, what, a day? The next day its like a disaster area, you know? I'd hate to have to explain that one off on a first date.

Joking aside is that basically my only option? Or are there other methods or techniques that i'm not aware of? I'm almost half tempted to ask for pictures of the process but in reality this is something i'm genuinly interested in.

sexyshana
05-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Wax it or better yet laser it all off.
dont forget to do the back as well... very important!

NYTSJulie
05-05-2008, 10:59 PM
I dont like bare. I used to shave bare until I had this client once, he saw my dick and said "wow it looks so yummy like a little boys penis", I saw appalled. I now keep it very short and trimmed. I went and bought a beard trimmer. I use the shortest setting and it leaves the hair very short then I shave the sides with a regular razor.

francisfkudrow
05-05-2008, 11:06 PM
I dont like bare. I used to shave bare until I had this client once, he saw my dick and said "wow it looks so yummy like a little boys penis", I saw appalled.

wow, that would be disturbing.

NYTSJulie
05-05-2008, 11:19 PM
I dont like bare. I used to shave bare until I had this client once, he saw my dick and said "wow it looks so yummy like a little boys penis", I saw appalled.

wow, that would be disturbing.

He already paid me, I got into a big fight with him and kicked him out.

Surkis
05-05-2008, 11:23 PM
I dont like bare. I used to shave bare until I had this client once, he saw my dick and said "wow it looks so yummy like a little boys penis"

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3953/facepalmre8.gif

Jesus, i have no idea how to respond to that, hahaha, wow.

Surkis
05-05-2008, 11:26 PM

I think i'd have to worry about my nipples first before I have to worry about my back, and even then that's not saying much.

When it comes to waxing, do you do the sac also, or does that merrit a different approach?

Dinand
05-05-2008, 11:37 PM
I love it when the girls have no hair down there, it look more clean I guess.

cantos03
05-09-2008, 03:13 AM

As long as we're on this topic, I'm amazed by some girls' dedication to hair removal. I've been getting electrolysis done on my eyebrows 9(just the area in between), and damn... Not THAT painful, but doing a face? ouch!

Alyssa87
05-09-2008, 05:12 AM
I love it when the girls have no hair down there, it look more clean I guess.

despite the poison that waiting to spew out of her.
lmao... justkidding.

TomSelis
05-09-2008, 06:06 AM
"wow it looks so yummy like a little boys penis"

When keeping it real goes wrong..... :shock:

kingkohl
05-20-2008, 01:08 PM
Usually I trim with a beard/mustache trimmer but around the sacs it is really difficult using this. When I have a date I use a women's hair removal cream, similar to nair. And if I know I'm going to be receiving on the date I use the cream behind too. But I've got to be careful with the cream as it can be rather harsh at times.

Indrid Cold
05-20-2008, 03:23 PM
I use "Coochie" shave cream and a Mach 3 razor about once a week. You've got to use a cream with plenty of lube, otherwise you'll get razor burn. Once you get through the jungle the first time, weekly (or 2-3x per week) maintenance is a lot easier.

peggygee
05-20-2008, 09:27 PM
I don't grow much hair, but I don't like that totally bare teen-aged
chick look either.

So I basically mow the lawn every few months, as needed.

rick_932
05-21-2008, 01:43 AM
i trim with a beard/mustache trimmer, i dont shave it bare tho. on women (TS and GG), i dont like the bare look. i like a little hair down there, looks more natural.