PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Rogue 25 ?

trinity_x2
07-16-2005, 06:49 PM
If you havent you should ! Some really beautiful girls especially Patricia in the first scene. Also Vicki's scene was hot, she looked like she was really into it.

Overlord Abomination
07-18-2005, 02:07 AM
Good movie, Ive had it for a while. I definently agree with you, There are some extremely beautiful girls and for some reason this Volume has a little of everything. B,G,TG ~ G,TG ~ TG,B (Vicki Richters scene)~ B, TG (My favorite scene) ~ B, TG ,TG

SnowJ
07-18-2005, 05:19 AM
Best series but to fucking high. I saw a ad on here for $39.99 dollars? Get out of here with that.

The cheapest I found it was $32.99. I know that might not be high for some, but it is for me, especially since I know I'll be looking for a new one in about a month.

hwbs
07-18-2005, 06:00 AM
try renting it or do an online rental

SnowJ
07-18-2005, 06:04 AM
try renting it or do an online rental

Oh, I fucks with online rental, but I like to have a hard copy. Paying 5.95 for 35 mins. sounds good, but that shit burns fast as hell. Even the one for 118 minutes goes fast.

My fav. of that series is #18, not for vanity, but for the black girl after her scene. The tall one with the beautiful ass.

hwbs
07-18-2005, 06:09 AM
at the least u can rent it from evil angel for 30 days for 17dollars...its cheaper type of rental

mixedprettyboy
07-18-2005, 06:09 AM
I haven't seen it, but I heard it got better reviews than Rogue 24.

WendyWilliams
07-18-2005, 07:03 AM
According to AVN who is the leading source among the Adult Industry ..Here is the Review for 24 and 25 as of today HAS NOT been reviewed.

Rogue Adventures 24
Reviewed by Mark Kernes
Published in AVN March 2005
Category:
Speciality Content Rating:
AAAA
Company:
Joey Silvera/Evil Angel Length:
152 Min.
Director:
Joey Silvera Available Formats:
VHS, DVD
Cast:
Victoria Adams, Judy Mastronelli, Rinata Ferraz, Victoria Ribeiro, Kaylane Soares, Sindy Nilssen, Yasmin Phanga, Wendy Williams, Sabrina, Fabio Scorpion, Roger Carioca, Rock, Jagger, Rodrigo DeKally

Review: Victoria Adams looks great sipping her coconut on a Brazilian beach - but it's only a prelude to terrific action back at her apartment: Victoria, sandwiched in spoon position between Fabio Scorpion and Roger Carioca.

Better, however, is bio-gal Judy Mastronelli, who really digs trannies, moaning beautifully and rubbing her clit while getting ass-plunged in mish and doggie by Rinata Ferraz.

While Brazil does seem to have the best looking t-gals, Victoria Ribeiro and Kaylane Soares are equally easy on the eyes while, with fellow t-gal Sindy Nilssen, they dominate Rock, leading to an awkward fourway.

There's enough hot action here from great-looking t-gals to justify giving this a pre-nom as Best Transsexual Release.

DVD Extras: Bonus Footage, Fetish Menu, Filmographies