PDA

View Full Version : Am I sexy or just plain dull...Please give me a honest answe

josef
05-01-2008, 07:16 PM
I went into crossdressing some years ago. I have had some temporary engagements but they always leave me...for a GIRL. What's the problem with me? Am I going to be alone all my life just because I'm a sissy transexual?

elo
05-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Are you a CD ot a TS?You canīt be both.

Regarding your problem,nobody here has enough infos to answer your questions.

FREEFALLL666
05-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Lets see a clear shot with good lighting and provide more info..

josef
05-02-2008, 12:40 PM

OK, sorry for the bad quality of the picture.
As I mentioned, I STARTED with crossdressing some years ago, and now I'm going in 100% TS. I think I woke something up inside of me, when I started to crossdress, and then I mutated :?

I'll load another picture. One picture I uploaded did some of you dislike beacuse of the whig....

josef
05-02-2008, 12:46 PM

josef
05-02-2008, 12:49 PM

Oops, wrong one. Here is a close up face picture, better than this is not possible with "the material to work with". This one is on the wall, so It's a scanned copy.

Artmann100
05-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Personally, I thnk you look hot as hell.

needsum
05-02-2008, 05:53 PM
To be honest, I'm not a fan of CD's in terms of being attracted to them. However having said that, if you're for real about transitioning to becoming truly TG, then I think you have massive potential for looking extremely feminine. You have the kind of facial features that seem to lend easily to removing any trace of mascuilinity.

So keep going--you'll be a hot chick in no time!!

jennifer_dresser
05-02-2008, 08:25 PM
I shouldn't imagine that there are many dull trans-girls out there. Your scanned picture is great. So definately more sexy than dull. x

elo
05-02-2008, 08:34 PM

OK, sorry for the bad quality of the picture.
As I mentioned, I STARTED with crossdressing some years ago, and now I'm going in 100% TS. I think I woke something up inside of me, when I started to crossdress, and then I mutated :?

I'll load another picture. One picture I uploaded did some of you dislike beacuse of the whig....With lack of infos i didnīt mean lack of pics.I meant relationship aspects.Nobody here knows how your relationship with the girls was.
Just a thought:You said as you started to crossdress you woke something up inside of you.Maybe something similar happened to your girlfriends through the relationship with a CD. :shrug

thezodiac
05-02-2008, 09:58 PM
:hitit

JudaZ
05-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Not sexy.

JANIRA
05-05-2008, 12:31 AM
Sweety , Many of us and i do mean many , are not born looking the way we want to look,, we have to work at it, and we morph into that butterfly we always longed to be, I really ""'''CANNOT STAND""""" people who can be so insensitive and cruel towards future Tg's just because they Dont look their complete best yet , but fail to realize they will and could achieve that beauty and image they long for. Sweety,,, you have alot of potential and i wish you the most luck, on your journey.

KiraHarden
05-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Sweety , Many of us and i do mean many , are not born looking the way we want to look,, we have to work at it, and we morph into that butterfly we always longed to be, I really ""'''CANNOT STAND""""" people who can be so insensitive and cruel towards future Tg's just because they Dont look their complete best yet , but fail to realize they will and could achieve that beauty and image they long for. Sweety,,, you have alot of potential and i wish you the most luck, on your journey.
Hey Janira

LTNS how are you? Love the photos. You rock girl

bigslim
05-05-2008, 03:12 AM
I think you look pretty good.

FREEFALLL666
05-06-2008, 01:23 PM
pretty

nishdo
06-28-2008, 05:14 PM
hot hot hot

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
06-28-2008, 06:50 PM
To be quite honest this is not the place to ask for advice or for the advice given to be taken into consideration. Many of us are nice but many more are bitter individuals, so my advice is... Look in the mirror and make up your own judgement.

I think u have great legs, but some of your pictures are old.

Lets see more .... Take it off show us what we really wanna see lol

xoxo

Danielle

buddy
06-28-2008, 06:59 PM
To be quite honest this is not the place to ask for advice or for the advice given to be taken into consideration. Many of us are nice but many more are bitter individuals, so my advice is... Look in the mirror and make up your own judgement.

I think u have great legs, but some of your pictures are old.

Lets see more .... Take it off show us what we really wanna see lol

xoxo

Danielle

Ditto

Take some of the advice/responses with a grain of salt

peggygee
06-28-2008, 07:02 PM

Danielle

I'd say that you have potential.

If you are serious about this I would begin HRT ASAP, and start the
steps you need to make it happen.

Time isn't a transitioning girls friend.

Also as Danielle said, sometimes you may get helpful advice and
encouragement here, but for the most part, this is a rough room.

Finally, I'm going to tell you like my endo told me decades ago you've got
to change that name - 'Josef' doesn't say fem.

Good luck. :wink:

tsworshiper
06-28-2008, 11:36 PM
frank :?

stimpy17
06-29-2008, 07:56 AM
My experience has been that when one is secure with one's body image then that will project outward as true self-confidence and that doesn't come from an operation or injections.
Beauty is timeless.

And yes, you float my boat.

4star4
06-29-2008, 08:58 AM
I went into crossdressing some years ago. I have had some temporary engagements but they always leave me...for a GIRL. What's the problem with me? Am I going to be alone all my life just because I'm a sissy transexual?
I'm a sucker for stockings and heels. Also, long dark hair. Put a smile on your face and you'll go far!