PDA

View Full Version : Off topic: Nick & Jessica call it splitsville?!?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-16-2005, 03:57 AM
Wendy Williams (the DJ) has been ranting off & on for 2 days here about them separating and Jessica going out with Johnny Knocksville who is supposedly also leaving his wife...................

Wow @ the new Dukes of Hazzard

Felicia Katt
07-16-2005, 04:21 AM
if ever a movie should go straight to DVD......

LOL

Felicia

SexxxyJade
07-16-2005, 05:03 AM
lies

07-16-2005, 05:38 AM
rumors. those 2 will never split. that virgin pussy is too good to nick. plus jess is a devout christian n her dads a minister. shes not gonna venture anywhere else.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-16-2005, 05:50 AM
i hope you're both right, i actually enjoy Jessica acting super ditsy on MTV

Slither
07-16-2005, 06:12 AM
NICK AND JESSICA SPLITTING UP?! OMFG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

flabbybody
07-16-2005, 03:05 PM
It's probably worth seeing that stupid movie just to see Jessica's ass for 2 hours. The original Hazzard girl had the most amazing legs. What was her name?

wukinpunub68
07-16-2005, 03:14 PM
her video "these boots are made for walking" sucks. what exactly is nick's claim to fame, being in the group 98 degrees?

what's old is new all over again. look how many movies this year along are rehashes of the 70's era. creativity has gone retro

Ecstatic
07-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Catherine Bach

flabbybody
07-16-2005, 04:24 PM
thx ecstatic. I used to JO to her when I was a child

Ecstatic
07-16-2005, 04:34 PM
She's a beauty for sure; I wish I had better pics to share, but those are what I could find on a google image search on the run.

rick_932
07-16-2005, 09:03 PM
these rumors been around for a while. i think they gonna split sooner or later. jessica is nice tho, id holla

castabyss
07-16-2005, 11:37 PM
IF they split what will I do with the commemorative dinner plate set I have with their pictures on it? Ooooooh, ebay...............

LG
07-17-2005, 12:16 AM
That's it! The final straw to break the camel's back- and I'm the camel. The final nail in the coffin. I have no reason to live. This news has so disturbed me that I'm jumping off the nearest bridge- several hours away- to plummet to my certain death- two feet below- in a pile of trash in an old river that has been dry for a century.

I am mixing the arsenic, as I write, the tears making it difficult for me to read the keys (I can't touch type unfortunately). I have a packet of painkillers to lull me to sleep. Does ibuprofen work as well as aspirin?

Nick and Jessica are splitting up. All is dark, and my life has no meaning anymore.

Actually I don't even know who they are? Is Jessica that really stupid and ditzy but sexy looking young singer? And who's Nick? And why is this important?

Hey, I'm not an American! Go on, ask me about the who won the (dreaded) Eurovision song costest. That I can answer.

romeo
07-17-2005, 12:30 AM
:lol: @LG
I'm with you on this....I know Catherine Bach (I also watched Hazzard some years ago) but I don't have any idea who are Nick and Jessica

Ecstatic
07-17-2005, 12:30 AM
Is Jessica that really stupid and ditzy but sexy looking young singer?
Uhh...which really stupid and ditzy but sexy looking young singer?

Felicia Katt
07-17-2005, 08:12 PM
Joyce Dewit????? oh wow. I don't think even Jack Tripper thought she was cute LOL

just teasing!!!!

Catherine Bach was one of my idols back then. I always was drawn to tall girls who seemed to be all legs. Wonder why that was? LOL

meow

Felicia

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-17-2005, 08:55 PM
I liked Joyce Dewitt, she had great legs.............
but then I do prefer brunettes

Felicia Katt
07-18-2005, 12:11 AM
it was nice to meet you too. We could tell you were a little star struck when your eyes were as big as saucers all nite LOL

meow

let us know when you will be in town and we can meet up at the club again.

Felicia