PDA

View Full Version : allanah appreciation post

Man Fuck It
07-16-2005, 02:27 AM
you know what...more and more i respect this woman. especially after seeing some of these "young broads" in the game right now who totally have no idea of what class is...

no amount of money will get you class...

class is learned

i will never knock a chick for doing her thing or getting her hustle on but i think it a tad bit obnoxious to boast yourself up and put the average joe dumb dick daddy down who helps pay your rent

i feel even sorry that some of these schmoze actually read what certain girls really think of them and yet still continue to support there endeavors, websites, and expensive grocery adventures.

allanah puts it down every month, hell every week...has mad websites, does movies, does papers, keeps a mean shoe game, and always stays fly and yet....SHE DOESN'T BRAG ABOUT THE SHIT...cause you know why...the shit is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad whack B if you have to brag about it. that's like going and copping $300 pair of shoes and keeping the fucking sticker on them...

this isn't an attempt to win over some e-pussy either, just giving respect and props to a real diva who's been holding shit down for a minute...guarde el trabajar de la princesa dura

holla at me when you see bill gates riding on dubs or donald trump with fucking dookie chains around his neck...that's OLD MONEY homie...old money.

if you ain't clocking over $7 figs, kick...

Vicki Richter
07-16-2005, 02:44 AM
I agree. I also give her props. She is the queen of all T's.

tippinnottrippin
07-16-2005, 02:57 AM
I agree. I also give her props. She is the queen of all T's.
Don't forget the birthday blow out july 29

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-16-2005, 03:55 AM
hehe

ONEWORLD
07-16-2005, 04:03 AM
you know what...more and more i respect this woman. especially after seeing some of these "young broads" in the game right now who totally have no idea of what class is...

no amount of money will get you class...

class is learned

i will never knock a chick for doing her thing or getting her hustle on but i think it a tad bit obnoxious to boast yourself up and put the average joe dumb dick daddy down who helps pay your rent

i feel even sorry that some of these schmoze actually read what certain girls really think of them and yet still continue to support there endeavors, websites, and expensive grocery adventures.

allanah puts it down every month, hell every week...has mad websites, does movies, does papers, keeps a mean shoe game, and always stays fly and yet....SHE DOESN'T BRAG ABOUT THE SHIT...cause you know why...the shit is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad whack B if you have to brag about it. that's like going and copping $300 pair of shoes and keeping the fucking sticker on them...

this isn't an attempt to win over some e-pussy either, just giving respect and props to a real diva who's been holding shit down for a minute...guarde el trabajar de la princesa dura

holla at me when you see bill gates riding on dubs or donald trump with fucking dookie chains around his neck...that's OLD MONEY homie...old money.

if you ain't clocking over $7 figs, kick...

I CAN RESPECT THAT. :arrow:

AllanahStarrNYC
07-16-2005, 04:49 AM
Thank you for the kind words and appreciation. I am always flattered when I recieve compliments, and the mere fact that someone takes a moment out of there life to do so, is extremely flattering.

I am very humbled by those who do so. Seriously, I work hard and do all that I do because I have always been an over achiever, workaholic, and ambitious. I have not yet fufilled everything I want to do, but I am greatful for all of the oppurtunities I have had.

I often really why men find me attractive because frankly I do not see it, but I am happy for it.

I think do think that my appearance is far overshadowed my my creativity, eye for detail, and good sense of shoe style (hehe).
Which I think are my strongest assests- that and my tits ;). Beauty can only take you so far in life anyway. I know so many beautiful transsexuals that are far, far more attractive than I, but are doing nothing with it. Quite sad, really.

But really thank you-it is nice to be appreciated.

I have to hand it to all the sisters who are doing it for themselves.

PS. Vicki I will polish my tiara just for you, hehe.

SexxxyJade
07-16-2005, 04:59 AM
Go Allanah...roof roof roof roof.

whose Bday? mine is 7/31..and of course i will be in NYC

GMan
07-16-2005, 06:39 AM
Agreed. Allanah kicks ass, and has done a great job of getting a) monthly parties where people with similar interests can meet up, and b) creating a website with a forum for the same purpose. Thanks for all the hard work. A good majority of people appreciate it.

Mugai_hentaisha
07-16-2005, 06:54 AM
Allanah is one of the Hottest babes (that includes GG's) around

Thank you Allanah

Happy B-day hope your party is da bomb!

hwbs
07-16-2005, 07:06 AM
speaking of roof...they should really considering opening it up at club shelter....not a bad place to be partying on a warm summer night...

tsluver247
07-16-2005, 04:37 PM
I am amazed on the beauty that Allanah possesses inside and out.

ONEWORLD
07-17-2005, 01:10 AM
BUMP.

WE NEED MORE POSITIVITY ON THIS BOARD.

tippinnottrippin
07-17-2005, 01:24 AM
Does Baskin and Robbins only have 31 flavors?

07-17-2005, 02:55 AM
i think so babe.... i think so. :lol:

07-17-2005, 03:45 AM
MAN FUCK IT---> pleasure getting to know you via private message before i just realized with your "grocery adventure" comment that you were referring to me. ur an ass without a clue. :?

p.s.- i wasn't bragging i was giving an example of cockiness.

Man Fuck It
07-17-2005, 05:17 AM
actually Mo...i'll put it on public blast...

YOUR A COOL ASS CHICK ONCE A CAT GETS 2 KNOW YOU...

i'm done with the drama, but it's in my nature to be sarcastic...i guess nature just fucked with me like that...

she cool yall, mad cocky but cool...

07-17-2005, 07:48 PM
i forgive u. it's human to misunderstand someone as complex as myself. i admit i'm slightly complicated.