PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Adara Love To HA

KiraHarden
04-29-2008, 09:10 AM
I just want to welcome Adara Love to the forum. I met her online about 5yrs ago. She took the time to chat with me and answer my questions about transitioning. I was still living male at the time, and she helped me a great deal and she got me pointed in the right direction.

April 27th marked my 3rd yr living fulltime, what seemed so difficult and overwhelming at the time, she helped ease those fears and I havent looked back since.

I also have to say her beauty and attitude made me want to look and be the best I could be in my new life.

We lost contact for 3 yrs, I believe. We have reconnected after I saw her posting on HA. She had no Idea I transitioned, and didnt recognize me in my new photo's and postings.

Anyway, welcome to HA girl!

Love and friends
Kira

KiraHarden
04-30-2008, 03:07 AM
Bump

SXFX
04-30-2008, 03:26 AM
Adara...what a beautiful name.
Well I'm not a regular but well....welcome to this little hole in the wall. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Sx

needsum
04-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Yes, yes, welcome Adara. I'm glad that she's decided to join HA. I met her online briefly a few years ago and was totally smitten. She is not only beautiful, but sweet, genuine, and very classy. I think she is a great woman and I'm glad to have her here, and I look forward to her input and hopefully chatting and getting to know her better.

Welcome aboard!!

Oh, and Kira, WOW! Looking fantastic luv!

AdaraLove
04-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi and Thank you for the warm welcoming! :) - I am always eagar to help new girls transtion or whatever they may need help with.
I am so happy to see Kira come such a long way and she has become such a beauty..!

Thatiger23
04-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Welcome to HA

hwbs
04-30-2008, 03:33 PM
damn.....very bueno....welcome aboard :)

yodajazz
04-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Welcome! I remember you from the net when I was first getting into to things. Internet years are different that regular time. Anyway, there is none better than you. I for one would be interested in any thing you have to say about life on the planet. I am sure that you have unique experience to bring to the table.

Gmanfromthechi
04-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Wow Adara you are beautiful! My names Gary. Hii :-)

Nikka
04-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Adara Love wazzuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!

Ecstatic
05-01-2008, 12:39 AM
Welcome indeed, Adara! I see you joined last October, but just started posting regularly. I enjoyed meeting you and chatting over at J and V's house and at Jacques, and hope to see you again sometime soon. I'm long overdue for a visit into Boston anyway....

Youngmc
05-01-2008, 12:42 AM
adara is from boston but ive never met her, where can i meet u adara??

KiraHarden
05-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Yes, yes, welcome Adara. I'm glad that she's decided to join HA. I met her online briefly a few years ago and was totally smitten. She is not only beautiful, but sweet, genuine, and very classy. I think she is a great woman and I'm glad to have her here, and I look forward to her input and hopefully chatting and getting to know her better.

Welcome aboard!!

Oh, and Kira, WOW! Looking fantastic luv!
Thank You :D

ozTSlover
05-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Welcome, I will now have two beauties to admire from afar, Kira & Adara.