PDA

View Full Version : Ball-less Tgirls

IsuckTgirlCock
04-28-2008, 06:26 PM
I cant tell you how many times Ive made the mistake of not asking if the girls were fully functional and if they had balls or not in my early days of tgirl hunting. ID arrive at some girls' hotels and start sucking their cocks only to notice they have no balls at all, WTF????? THey can still get off I guess and shoot blanks, but thats a total turn off, id just bust a quick nut and leave. Now I make sure im getting what i want before i head over there. I know the girls unich themselves to have less male hormones in their body but its not a turn on to find no balls hanging

NYCe
04-28-2008, 06:30 PM
I cant tell you how many times Ive made the mistake of not asking if the girls were fully functional and if they had balls or not in my early days of tgirl hunting

Whats the best way to ask this?

:lol:

hwbs
04-28-2008, 06:38 PM
.ehhhhhh can i massage the grapes or is harvesting season over :)

Alyssa87
04-28-2008, 07:33 PM
I know the girls unich themselves to have less male hormones in their body

the NERVE! That dumb bitch should stay loking like a man to satisfly that ass. what the Hell was she thinking?

"God Bless HungAngels?????.....NO.....GOD DAMN HUNGANGELS!!!!"
-Good 1 NYCe

bulldog
04-29-2008, 04:16 AM
.ehhhhhh can i massage the grapes or is harvesting season over :)

LMFAO

mikejones
04-29-2008, 04:21 AM
I cant tell you how many times Ive made the mistake of not asking if the girls were fully functional and if they had balls or not in my early days of tgirl hunting. ID arrive at some girls' hotels and start sucking their cocks only to notice they have no balls at all, WTF????? THey can still get off I guess and shoot blanks, but thats a total turn off, id just bust a quick nut and leave. Now I make sure im getting what i want before i head over there. I know the girls unich themselves to have less male hormones in their body but its not a turn on to find no balls hanging

I have to disagree. This completely turns me on.

sexyshana
04-29-2008, 07:08 AM
There are those who in soft eunuchs place their bliss, and shun the scrubbing of a bearded kiss.

KiraHarden
04-29-2008, 08:46 AM
I cant tell you how many times Ive made the mistake of not asking if the girls were fully functional and if they had balls or not in my early days of tgirl hunting

Well, the same way these type of men ask me online. How big is your cock, mmmmmm! before they even say Hi

slinky
04-29-2008, 10:08 AM

Just kick them in the crotch and see if they double over in pain.

KiraHarden
04-29-2008, 10:26 AM

Just kick them in the crotch and see if they double over in pain.
I love your avatar Danny, gets me all HAWT

tstv_lover
04-29-2008, 11:07 AM
There are those who in soft eunuchs place their bliss, and shun the scrubbing of a bearded kiss.

There are indeed!