PDA

View Full Version : youtube of wendy williams interviewed at the AVN awards

Mac_Hine
04-27-2008, 03:54 PM
heh heh :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFkWcIkK0b8

WendyWilliams
04-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Yes this was part of the HOward Stern Show, I was told EVERYTHING that was going to happen before it happen. They asked me to act like they didnt know and I needed to prove it! blah blah.

I knew what was going on but its exposure.

hwbs
04-27-2008, 10:32 PM
nothing is ever a surprise in the reality world ,lol

AllanahStarrNYC
04-27-2008, 11:30 PM
Yeah I was gonna say I am sure
they told Wendy everything before hand.

Gia and I got interviewed by the Stern crew one year at the Expo with Gary The Retard and that was very funny. I never saw it- but it was really crazy filming.

When you do anything for Stern you expect craziness so hey- more power to Wedy. She played along very well and her expression is priceless throughout the whole thing LOL

Mac_Hine
04-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Yeah I was gonna say I am sure
they told Wendy everything before hand.

Gia and I got interviewed by the Stern crew one year at the Expo with Gary The Retard and that was very funny. I never saw it- but it was really crazy filming.

When you do anything for Stern you expect craziness so hey- more power to Wedy. She played along very well and her expression is priceless throughout the whole thing LOL
what year was that? was gary the retard the one actually interviewing you? that would be hilarious. :P

thezodiac
05-02-2008, 02:37 AM
Wendy looks all kinds of fine in that screen capture... waiting for the clip to load...

Solitary Brother
07-24-2008, 05:53 AM
They have micropenises!
Fuck those two losers Wendy.
You look great in the video I might add.

gunn
07-24-2008, 07:48 AM
I dont know what to say.Thats strange.