PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Paris, Stupid Bitch

TsJamieCroft
04-26-2008, 07:58 PM
I recieved a phone call at 4:30 am last night, From a prank call. The Girl said to me "You look like a man, and you should get off the site (EROS)" She said her name was Jennifer Paris.
I thought to myself maybe its just someone playing games and just saying that it was her, When I looked up her ad on EROS and called the number I got a messaging machine, but it sounded just like the girl who called me.
I think that this is so pathetic.
If it was the real Jennifer Paris or someone impersonating her, It shows how truly immature you are. We are all here doing the same thing and trying to move up in society. How do you girls expect to blend when you cant even do it with each other.
For someone to be so beautifull and call to say somthing like that it must tell you something. All that beauty but the bitch is still miserable, misserable enough to call me at 4:30am in the morning and tell me I look like a man.
I know im not the most passable looking girl but I pay my own bills and I dont give a fuck what anyone has to say.
I see so many girls walking out and about with there heads down and hair covering there face, shielding themselves from society.
I walk proudly with my head up, and nothing some tranny is going to say to me is going to bring me down.
At the end of the day, after all the make up comes off, after the gafs are removed, We were all born genetically the same (MALE).

Alyssa87
04-26-2008, 08:18 PM
"after the gafs are removed"
LMAOOOOO.

I dont know her, but a few friends of mine told me she had quite the reading match with them.
Of course they said she started it, but i dont know. my girls are shady themselves.
& one of the main things she (allegedly) said repeatedly was "you look like a man",
sooooo :shrug

hwbs
04-26-2008, 08:24 PM
did the number match or was it blocked ? i had that happen when a jealous ex and her sidekick decided to try to mess with my personal life and getting ahold of my gf's # ....saying on how i get around when really she was wishing i was still getting around with her and her stupid friend....silly ho's !!!!!!

TsJamieCroft
04-26-2008, 08:26 PM
LMAOOOOO.

I dont know her, but a few friends of mine told me she had quite the reading match with them.
Of course they said she started it, but i dont know. my girls are shady themselves.
& one of the main things she (allegedly) said repeatedly was "you look like a man",

LoL, Then it peobably was her, Stupid bitch. Let her say some shit like that to my face. Im from miami Baby and were battle cats down south, no time for words just fist blows, Knock the bitch out.... LMAO SHE WANT TO CALL ME A MAN, THEN ILL FIGHT HER LIKE A MAN LMAO.

TsJamieCroft
04-26-2008, 08:27 PM
did the number match or was it blocked ?

TsJamieCroft
04-26-2008, 08:28 PM
did the number match or was it blocked ?

BLOCKED

Alyssa87
04-26-2008, 08:33 PM
Let her say some shit like that to my face. Im from miami Baby and were battle cats down south, no time for words just fist blows, Knock the bitch out....

So i heard.
Khia, Jacki O, Trina..they go in on eachother!!! lol

AsiaMei
04-26-2008, 08:39 PM
I recieved a phone call at 4:30 am last night, From a prank call. The Girl said to me "You look like a man, and you should get off the site (EROS)" She said her name was Jennifer Paris.
I thought to myself maybe its just someone playing games and just saying that it was her, When I looked up her ad on EROS and called the number I got a messaging machine, but it sounded just like the girl who called me.
If it was the real Jennifer Paris or someone impersonating her, It shows how truly immature you are. We are all here doing the same thing and trying to move up in society. How do you girls expect to blend when you cant even do it with each other.
For someone to be so beautifull and call to say somthing like that it must tell you something. All that beauty but the bitch is still miserable, misserable enough to call me at 4:30am in the morning and tell me I look like a man.
I know im not the most passable looking girl but I pay my own bills and I dont give a fuck what anyone has to say.
I see so many girls walking out and about with there heads down and hair covering there face, shielding themselves from society.
I walk proudly with my head up, and nothing some tranny is going to say to me is going to bring me down.
At the end of the day, after all the make up comes off, after the gafs are removed, We were all born genetically the same (MALE).

that is a scandal if it was her.
i dont understand why the girls would give that ...
she posts on here and from the postings she seems cool and things.
being that she posts on here maybe she'll reply to this topic and set the record straight if it was her etc.
but yeah girl ... you shouldnt answer blocked calls lolx. =]

Alyssa87
04-26-2008, 08:41 PM

NEVER IN LLLLiFE!

hwbs
04-26-2008, 08:51 PM
STAR 82 , LMFAO

antiasskisser
04-26-2008, 08:58 PM
LMAOOOOO.

LoL, Then it peobably was her, Stupid bitch. Let her say some shit like that to my face. Im from miami Baby and were battle cats down south, no time for words just fist blows, Knock the bitch out.... LMAO SHE WANT TO CALL ME A MAN, THEN ILL FIGHT HER LIKE A MAN LMAO.I know all about Miami girls. Been with a few and one is a very good friend of mine. This might get interesting. :popcorn

TsJamieCroft
04-26-2008, 10:19 PM

that is a scandal if it was her.
i dont understand why the girls would give that ...
she posts on here and from the postings she seems cool and things.
being that she posts on here maybe she'll reply to this topic and set the record straight if it was her etc.

LoL I know, i ts was the middle of then ight and i was half asleep

tstv_lover
04-26-2008, 10:38 PM
Hi Jamie,

Whoever made the call was wrong on two counts:

1. It's unnecessary and just sad for one girl to criticise another.

2. You look amazing and very feminine on your web pics.

JelenaCD
04-26-2008, 11:57 PM
Jen Paris would never call you , this post is a joke in my opinion , are you serious ?

NYCe
04-27-2008, 12:28 AM
She blocks her phone number but still tells you her name?

That doesn't add up.

trinity_x2
04-27-2008, 01:25 AM
I live in Miami Jamie, I gots ur back girl!

TsJennifer
04-27-2008, 02:26 AM
At the end of the day, after all the make up comes off, after the gafs are removed, We were all born genetically the same (MALE).]

I am truly sorry that someone has that much hate in there heart to do something like that to you! There are too many people in this world to judge, and hate us! We need to stand together and support each other. Not fight with each other or put each other down!

I hope the person that called you finds peace within them self. They were trying to achieve 2 things by calling you. To hurt your feelings and to create hate between two people! So don't let them win. Brush it off and move on!

I would hope to meet you one day !

Stay Positive,

Jennifer Paris

Btw: I think you look far from like a man....lol

That doesn't add up.

well said!

Nikka
04-27-2008, 03:04 AM
POOOOOOOOOOOOOP COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN!!!

:popcorn

TsJamieCroft
04-27-2008, 03:10 AM
At the end of the day, after all the make up comes off, after the gafs are removed, We were all born genetically the same (MALE).]

I am truly sorry that someone has that much hate in there heart to do something like that to you! There are too many people in this world to judge, and hate us! We need to stand together and support each other. Not fight with each other or put each other down!

I hope the person that called you finds peace within them self. They were trying to achieve 2 things by calling you. To hurt your feelings and to create hate between two people! So don't let them win. Brush it off and move on!

Stay Positive,

Jennifer Paris

Btw: I think you look far from like a man....lol

That doesn't add up.

well said!

Jennifer,

Thanks for replying. Im not saying that it was you. I want you to understand that. Someone I guess was ffeling it and thought they could over power a persons feeling by doing that. Dont worry I brush it off and look forward.

Thanks, Jamie Croft

Sunny Dee-lite
04-27-2008, 03:11 AM
HI GUYS AND DOLLS,

JUST WANTED TO SHARE AND CONFIRM THAT THIS BEHAVIOR ISN'T CONDUSIVE OF JENNIFER PARIS. SHE IS A SELF FOCUSED AND SELF-MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL. SHE WORKS AT BEING THE BEST PERSON SHE CAN BE! AND IF SHE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY TO YOU SHE WILL TELL YOU IN PERSON....NOT HIDE BEHIND BLOCKED NUMBER...

IN SUMMARY SHE IS JUST A SWEET GIRL WHO IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT AND JEALOUS PEOPLE HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT HER. TAKE IT AS WHAT IT WAS, A PRANK CALL AND THE PERSON WHO MADE IT I AM SURE KNEW WHAT NAME THEY WERE SAYING AND FOR WHAT REASON...

IF PEOPLE FOCUSED MORE ON THEIR OWN LIVES THEY MIGHT LIVE LIFE ALITTLE HAPPIER!

alpha2117
04-27-2008, 03:19 AM
So this thread dies as JP comes out and confirms it wasn't her. To be honest it didn't gel. JP is top tier in her own little part of the world and you rarely see people at that level worrying overly much about newcomers in any field especially one with so many people in it as the NY ts world. I'm sure she has a lot better things to do than start randomly ringing girls she doesn't know at 4:30 in the morning.

Oh and I agree with JP you definitly dont look mannish Jamie. I wouldn't be suprised if whomever called you wanted to stir up trouble for you by doing this and hoping you'd go off at JP which could alienate you from her and the girls who frequent Sunny's parties.

doradora
04-27-2008, 04:55 AM
Peace :rock2

.... :D

Minutemouse9
04-27-2008, 05:12 AM
Now for something completely different

:offtopic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zap3x5HFvsA

TsJennifer
04-27-2008, 06:19 AM

I could not believe it either!

qeuqheeg222
04-27-2008, 06:45 AM
"as the NY ts world"......

Chaotic
04-27-2008, 07:24 AM
Yet another compelling episode of "The Hung And The Restless" slowly draws to a conclusion...... God, I love this place!! :popcorn

DeClock
04-27-2008, 07:39 AM
I do not even know Ms. Paris but I did not think she would do that anyway. She's a sweetheart and I think you should have ask her before you attacked her. This is just in my opinion..............

longhorn
04-27-2008, 07:57 AM
Yet another compelling episode of "The Hung And The Restless" slowly draws to a conclusion...... God, I love this place!! :popcorn

never heard better words

Yoda Rules!
04-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Jennifer Paris is a goddess

Quinn
04-27-2008, 03:26 PM

LMAO... She clearly wasn't a math major in college; that's for sure. Oh, and Bob Barker rules.

-Quinn

TsJennifer
04-27-2008, 06:04 PM

LMAO... She clearly wasn't a math major in college; that's for sure. Oh, and Bob Barker rules.

-Quinn

That you tube clip of that girl was too funny....lol

Minutemouse9
04-27-2008, 08:43 PM

-Quinn

That you tube clip of that girl was too funny....lol

Glad you enjoyed it. I felt this thread needed some levity

General124
04-27-2008, 09:23 PM
Too funny!!!

south09
04-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Well, that was easy!

(the girl in that video had a lil bubble on her)

goliath_91710
05-08-2008, 11:02 PM
The Girl said to me "You look like a man...

She's just hating. She probably made the call 'cause she was overwhelmed with jealousy, 'cause you look so fucking fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA

tsntx
05-08-2008, 11:35 PM
so you got a blocked call and you dont know her well enough to know if was her AND you dont have any beef w/ her before this phonecall?

um... until u get proof that it was her youre the only one i see looking like a stupid bitch.

: 2cents

Minutemouse9
05-08-2008, 11:40 PM
I thought this thread was dead but now I'll just relax and enjoy my :popcorn

TomSelis
05-09-2008, 01:23 AM
It was a quiet couple of months....

YasminLee
05-09-2008, 01:46 AM
IF we put the anger aside we can really analyze the situation. Why would anyone make a call from block # only to announce who they are on the phone. it's obvious who ever it was wants to either hurt you, and or jennifer. You said yourself you're not clear who did it baby. maybe this should take this down since we know it's a misunderstanding because the subject headline is a little harse. There are to much drama right now with all the girls. we should all take a breath of fresh air and spread love. we all have the right to make our coins. love ya all xoxo yasmin.

p.s to the prank caller. if u're reading this i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive yourself.

ottorocket
05-09-2008, 02:05 AM
This thread had so much potential until JP showed her true colors..that she isn't a crazy bitch..lol

ottorocket
05-09-2008, 02:05 AM
This thread had so much potential until JP showed her true colors..that she isn't a crazy bitch..lol

andyuk
05-09-2008, 04:40 AM

take it as a compliment.
people in life will always try to bring you down,same with whatever it is.people even find fault in the pope lol.

EyeCumInPiece
05-09-2008, 06:48 AM
I knew from when i first read this post that Jennifer wouldnt do that. She has too much goin for herself to be hating on the next woman. Im suprised you even believed shed waste her time doing such a thing, although i guess when someone disrespects you, one would believe anything in the heat of the moment.

Minutemouse9
05-09-2008, 10:48 AM
I knew from when i first read this post that Jennifer wouldnt do that. She has too much goin for herself to be hating on the next woman. Im suprised you even believed shed waste her time doing such a thing, although i guess when someone disrespects you, one would believe anything in the heat of the moment.

I don't believe that a call was made by anyone. It's a cry for attention. Maybe someone would WANT to believe that Jennifer would actually have the time or inclination to "hate on them". I'm sure Jennifer couldn't be concerned about any other Tgirl or feel "threatened" enough to have to call them to tell them they look masculine. It's not true. Nobody called anybody!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Out of the mouths of babes

:popcorn

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-14-2008, 10:21 PM
I think the thread should be renamed since someone quickly scrolling down the threads page could get the wrong idea about Jennifer and as per her post
"

Stay Positive,

Jennifer Paris

Btw: I think you look far from like a man....lol "

she is obviously not a bitch nor is she stupid

deadlyray
06-14-2008, 10:30 PM
YOU look like a man? Yea right! You are one the most natural beauties I have seen, plus you have proven that your claims are not just ridiculous exaggerations??? You should laugh that prank call off. I don't know it was Jennifer Paris or not, but it sounds like a hater called you none the less.

nicoleneuman24
06-15-2008, 01:31 AM
"Jennifer Paris" is a good friend of mine, and I find it hard to believe that she would do something like that.. but, who knows.. .HAHAHA

whatsupwithat
06-15-2008, 06:35 AM
"Jennifer Paris" is a good friend of mine, and I find it hard to believe that she would do something like that.. but, who knows.. .HAHAHA

nerd! :P

Jen is great. 100% doubt she would call anyone and say that. Although, if she called a man and said "you look like man", I guess that would be ok. ;)