PDA

View Full Version : Vanessa, Chicago

tslvr
04-26-2008, 05:25 PM
I have to admit, this girl just makes my knees weak.....I really would love to take her out for a real date, not just a hop in the sack date! Sorry to post this personal stuff, but just needed to say it.

TsVanessa69
05-28-2008, 04:23 AM
Very sweet of you! Let me know when!!! A date is hard for a ts to find. We can get "dates" or clients, or guys wanting a freebie, but no real DATES. My last date was in 2005, no lie! It would be refreshing!

canihavu
05-28-2008, 05:10 AM
Very sweet of you! Let me know when!!! A date is hard for a ts to find. We can get "dates" or clients, or guys wanting a freebie, but no real DATES. My last date was in 2005, no lie! It would be refreshing!

Wow. I would take you out on a real date...

tstv_lover
05-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Are you serious Vanessa? I thought guys would be queuing up to date you.

canihavu
05-28-2008, 12:24 PM
Are you serious Vanessa? I thought guys would be queuing up to date you.

Me too...

TsVanessa69
05-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Are you serious Vanessa? I thought guys would be queuing up to date you.Actually no, gys want to FUCk me, or want me to fuck them, nobody wants to "date" me. Alot of guy lie and say they want to take me on a date, but then stand me up. Always the same lie, the cops pulled them over for this that or the other. Guys on here promise lunch and such when I get to NY, yet when I get here they disappear.

BBaggins06
05-29-2008, 08:10 PM
Are you serious Vanessa? I thought guys would be queuing up to date you.Actually no, gys want to FUCk me, or want me to fuck them, nobody wants to "date" me. Alot of guy lie and say they want to take me on a date, but then stand me up. Always the same lie, the cops pulled them over for this that or the other. Guys on here promise lunch and such when I get to NY, yet when I get here they disappear.

I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!

TsVanessa69
05-29-2008, 08:17 PM

I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!
tThe ongoing lie guys in chicago use, is that the cops pulled them over. Wow do cops pourposly pull guys over who are on their way to take me out on a date? Well over 50 guys have use tat line this year alone.

BBaggins06
05-29-2008, 08:40 PM
The ongoing lie guys in chicago use, is that the cops pulled them over. Wow do cops pourposly pull guys over who are on their way to take me out on a date? Well over 50 guys have use tat line this year alone.

LOL That's pathetic. Chicago cops don't pull anyone over. They don't need to anymore with all those damn traffic cameras all over. You pretty much have to speed past them in reverse while talking on the phone and not wearing a seatbelt to get pulled over. :) I've gotten pulled over by suburban cops about 10 times as much over the years.

TsVanessa69
05-30-2008, 01:18 AM
The ongoing lie guys in chicago use, is that the cops pulled them over. Wow do cops pourposly pull guys over who are on their way to take me out on a date? Well over 50 guys have use tat line this year alone.

LOL That's pathetic. Chicago cops don't pull anyone over. They don't need to anymore with all those damn traffic cameras all over. You pretty much have to speed past them in reverse while talking on the phone and not wearing a seatbelt to get pulled over. :) I've gotten pulled over by suburban cops about 10 times as much over the years.
I dunno which is worse, never being ask on a date, or being lied to about going on a date.

harlemzfinest
06-01-2008, 04:17 PM
I can't believe guys would do that! You are a stunner!!!

TsVanessa69
06-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Gus only see us as fantasy, and fantasys saty in the bedroom. When i do gou out its with my girlfriends, who also don't have guys taking them out. I'm not the only on going through this

harlemzfinest
06-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Gus only see us as fantasy, and fantasys saty in the bedroom. When i do gou out its with my girlfriends, who also don't have guys taking them out. I'm not the only on going through thisWell you are the total package = beauty, brains, class!! You name it, you got it!! When are you coming to NYC?

TsVanessa69
06-02-2008, 02:28 AM
Gus only see us as fantasy, and fantasys saty in the bedroom. When i do gou out its with my girlfriends, who also don't have guys taking them out. I'm not the only on going through thisWell you are the total package = beauty, brains, class!! You name it, you got it!! When are you coming to NYC?
July 7-14
Manhattan
48th and 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeteIsHere
06-02-2008, 02:40 AM
Vanessa, you are very beautiful by the way. I have a hard time meeting women because they get turned off when I mention I'm bisexual. Yes, I like women, transsexuals, and cute men. Anyway, I thought you were dating someone a few months ago? What happened?

TsVanessa69
06-27-2008, 05:13 AM
Vanessa, you are very beautiful by the way. I have a hard time meeting women because they get turned off when I mention I'm bisexual. Yes, I like women, transsexuals, and cute men. Anyway, I thought you were dating someone a few months ago? What happened?

I met a guy who I dated exclusivly and we were a couple when I was in Puerto-Rico for my birthday.