PDA

View Full Version : Rank your girls

tippinnottrippin
07-15-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey guys who is the finest girl you seen in person, vid, or pictures.
only name 2.
1. Vanity
2.Jade

mrdilemma
07-15-2005, 07:12 PM
I would say Vaniity is number 1 and the rest our a distant 2nd. No offense to any other She-Male. What would be great is if Vaniity, did seen with a mainstream guy like Rocco, or Nacho. That would be intense.

Vicki Richter
07-15-2005, 07:26 PM
Mr D, why wouldn't you pick her in your previous post to devirginize you then I wonder? I mean if you're talking about girls like me or Carmen doing it, but we're all distant 2nd's... Interesting. She actually does advertise in Eros LA.

Trippin aka Sebastian aka Geekmeat is funny. Every post about the same thing trying to get under my skin. It's so endearing.

mrdilemma
07-15-2005, 07:29 PM
The creator of this thread is speaking of looks. Vaniity is exceptioanlly beautiful. But its something about you and Carmen.

Vicki Richter
07-15-2005, 07:47 PM
Miriam is distant second? That is amusing.

mrdilemma
07-15-2005, 07:54 PM
I've never seen Miriam, can you enlighten me.

tippinnottrippin
07-15-2005, 09:06 PM
Mr D, why wouldn't you pick her in your previous post to devirginize you then I wonder? I mean if you're talking about girls like me or Carmen doing it, but we're all distant 2nd's... Interesting. She actually does advertise in Eros LA.

Trippin aka Sebastian aka Geekmeat is funny. Every post about the same thing trying to get under my skin. It's so endearing.
Vicki i'm not those guys sorry but maybe you might know who Shade is.

ONEWORLD
07-15-2005, 09:47 PM
ALRIGHT, TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE...

NO LAST NAMES...

LET'S GO...

1. WIFEY :wink:

2. OCTAVIA (CIRCA 93 OR 94)

3. JASMINE B.

4. CHANEL D.

5. MIMI M.

HONORABLE MENTION: VANIITY

PS. PLEASE DON'T FUCK UP MY POST BY MENTIONING MIRIAM... :wink:

WendyWilliams
07-15-2005, 10:23 PM
Jasmine Bonet is GORGEOus and so sweet in person, Chanel Dupree is a good friend and glamerous all the time, Mimi Marks is a legend amoung the non adult entertainment side of things.

Great choices.