View Full Version : "HOOKING UP"

geekmeat
07-15-2005, 06:24 AM
Finally a reality show I can relate to!
I love this show!
Its so awesome what do you all think?

Slither
07-15-2005, 06:45 AM
What is it about? Just people having sex?

Mugai_hentaisha
07-15-2005, 03:05 PM
I love this show!

eww a reality show

could never imagine the reality show that I could relate too....tooooooooooo much artificial drama.

Spanky
07-15-2005, 03:24 PM
I love this show!

Reality TV shows appeal to those with diseased brains.

Seldom does a relatively intelligent person watch such drivel.

It's name alone, "reality tv", is a paradox.

hillbilly
07-15-2005, 04:08 PM
i have a diseased brain for sure.

i would argue tapping away at a keyboard on this board is pretty similar to any reality show. hence...

just think what a great reality show we all could have. it would be a complete car wreck!

now spanky i'm sure you pride yourself on some sort of hard earned higher education but isn't television just to escape what we are already dealing with? much like this board? or do you like to tune out by brushing up on your Tolstoy and Quantum Physics?

Spanky
07-15-2005, 04:52 PM
i have a diseased brain for sure.

i would argue tapping away at a keyboard on this board is pretty similar to any reality show. hence...

just think what a great reality show we all could have. it would be a complete car wreck!

now spanky i'm sure you pride yourself on some sort of hard earned higher education but isn't television just to escape what we are already dealing with? much like this board? or do you like to tune out by brushing up on your Tolstoy and Quantum Physics?

LOL! :lol:

Yes I agree, television is an escape although I find reality tv to be insulting.

How did you know that I have an interest in Quantum Physics? I love to take old televisions and experiment with the cathode ray tubes. :shock:

hillbilly
07-15-2005, 05:12 PM
rock on. i'm glad you saw the humor in my post. but what about Tolstoy? lol.

see i find reality tv incredibly amusing. i love to see people whore themselves out for there 15. even after all this time they still don't realize they have no control over how they are portrayed in the end.

the well of stupid needy people seems to be bottomless!

Spanky
07-15-2005, 05:17 PM
rock on. i'm glad you saw the humor in my post. but what about Tolstoy? lol.

see i find reality tv incredibly amusing. i love to see people whore themselves out for there 15. even after all this time they still don't realize they have no control over how they are portrayed in the end.

the well of stupid needy people seems to be bottomless!

I haven't read Tolstoy since I was 8 years old. Maybe I should try reading "War & Peace" again.

Did you know that the original title of "War & Peace" was "War, What Is It Good For?" :mrgreen:

hillbilly
07-15-2005, 05:26 PM
ah so you do watch Seinfeld? excellent.

Spanky
07-15-2005, 06:03 PM
Yeah, Seinfeld is great, even to this day.

Giddy up