PDA

View Full Version : kuwait

ts33a
04-23-2008, 11:46 PM
Im looking for ladyboys in Kuwait. Ay1 interested?

casca82
04-26-2008, 03:36 AM
Im looking for ladyboys in Kuwait. Ay1 interested?did you forget, SHARIA!!!! Law governs those lands. If they catch you, you'll be branded a homosexualy, and excuted. :(

hady
05-04-2008, 04:36 PM
3 months back I had a trip to kuwait with my girlfriend.Before that i was searching for shemale in Kuwait. I met one guy online who was very fond of cross dressing.He is an Indian from place called GOA. After reaching there we met him in the hotel. my lady and i bought some lingrie stuffs for him to dress up. Since the guy was a bit chubby ..the lingrie was nice on him. He loves to play with the tool , my girl friend also liked it. He sucked it out of her. We had a good massage also from him. His mail address is alle69n@yahoo.com. Mail him he will respond. Good Luck

hady
05-04-2008, 04:51 PM
3 months back I had a trip to kuwait with my girlfriend.Before that i was searching for shemale in Kuwait. I met one guy online who was very fond of cross dressing.He is an Indian from place called GOA. After reaching there we met him in the hotel. my lady and i bought some lingrie stuffs for him to dress up. Since the guy was a bit chubby ..the lingrie was nice on him. He loves to play with the tool , my girl friend also liked it. He sucked it out of her. We had a good massage also from him. His mail address is alle69n@yahoo.com. Mail him he will respond. Good Luck

african1
05-04-2008, 08:05 PM

That's so gay :x